What's new

CPEC shelved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a project almost 85% complete being put on halt would be helpful for Pakistan,i hope you have got any idea about cost over runs and time frame of projects.

Managing cost of running the project will be equally high.When funds will be available, project will be completely accordingly. PMLN govt has nearly bankrupt Punjab govt treasury because of their infrastructure projects all over the places.

Managing cost of running the project will be equally high.When funds will be available, project will be completely accordingly. PMLN govt has nearly bankrupt Punjab govt treasury because of their infrastructure projects all over the places.
Would you share source of bankruptcy claim?

Can you please provide evidence of your claims?
Look on Railway line progress.

There's no evidence of things stopping.

Construction has not stopped otherwise the anti-state media's cameras would be all over the abandoned sites.

PRECISELY! It never ceases to amaze me how some people still believe in fake news. It unfortunately say's a lot about their IQ.

Would you share source of bankruptcy claim?

This has been said multiple times by Imran Khan and others that Punjab govt finance is next to nill when they got the govt. Hence it will take atleast 2 to 3 years to have money for various mega projects.

I dont know why that project was made part of at the first place and work has been resumed for the last 3 months and it will be completed in 6 months and this was nit a strategic project of cpec
Kiddo have you seen Lahore Orange Line Project,it has been on halt since new Govt took over.
Chinese are not investing anywhere as we speak.CPEC can be dead or alive i am only concerned about Pakistan.

Pmln took unimaginable loans to make lahore paris and made unnecessary projects of punjab part of cpec

Pti seem to be more interested in sez part of cpec hence more focus there and on agri projects and on gawadar..

I dont know why that project was made part of at the first place and work has been resumed for the last 3 months and it will be completed in 6 months and this was nit a strategic project of cpec
Court ordered in Aug and work hasn't resumed on projected as desired,it's more like do nothing look busy.

Court ordered in Aug and work hasn't resumed on projected as desired,it's more like do nothing look busy.
i dont which part of Lahore you live but where i live i can see electrical work being done.

Indian media reported it 3 weeks ago.i thought that they are jealous.i also feel that cpec is over and after massive investment plan in Iran,I feel China has diverted it's attention from pakistan.pti has made the things worst.you can clearly see that China is not happy with pakistan and even Arabs because this new government has done things behind the scenes which might be unpleasant for both Arabs and China.

I think it's better for us.first we should eliminate corruption.china is still willing to Cooperate but they will not release more money if they don't see their money used on projects.they understand that we are corrupt and I think they made the right decision.one day pakistan will realize all it's mistakes but it will be too late.
Without trade and without export, pakistan can't improve economy.china is a sincere friend but nobody wants money wasted.iran could become new hub of trade.it looks like that China finally abandoned pakistan and I think it is our own mistakes.

Indian media reported it 3 weeks ago.i thought that they are jealous.i also feel that cpec is over and after massive investment plan in Iran,I feel China has diverted it's attention from pakistan.pti has made the things worst.you can clearly see that China is not happy with pakistan and even Arabs because this new government has done things behind the scenes which might be unpleasant for both Arabs and China.

I think it's better for us.first we should eliminate corruption.china is still willing to Cooperate but they will not release more money if they don't see their money used on projects.they understand that we are corrupt and I think they made the right decision.one day pakistan will realize all it's mistakes but it will be too late.
Without trade and without export, pakistan can't improve economy.china is a sincere friend but nobody wants money wasted.iran could become new hub of trade.it looks like that China finally abandoned pakistan and I think it is our own mistakes.

You think and conjecture a lot. But you NEVER EVER have ANY EVIDENCE to back up your claims.

You think and conjecture a lot. But you NEVER EVER have ANY EVIDENCE to back up your claims.

Read the article.many hints given in the article.obviously I am not government spokesperson who know precisely what happened but something happened and it is clear to everyone.

Read the article.many hints given in the article.obviously I am not government spokesperson who know precisely what happened but something happened and it is clear to everyone.
There is absolutely nothing in the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom