What's new

CPEC another kala bagh dam ?

i am a retard i am doing randi rona because i ask for something for kpk and balochistan right? so you wants facts and figures so i will give you some as you are a retard and dont know anything.
1. punjab is getting 5 industrial estates under CPEC These include Multan Industrial Estate phase-II, Rahim Yar Industrial Estate, Bhalwal Industrial Estate and Mianwali, Rawalpindi and Dera Ghazi Khan industrial estate.
2. $1.6 billion Orange Line Mass Rail transit system for Lahore. Lahore already has a Metro Bus service.would it not be fair to allocate this project to Karachi, the largest city in Pakistan?
3. A branch of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China would be established in Lahore; would it not be fair if it were established in Quetta or Gwadar?
4. Lahore-Karachi motorway is being financed through CPEC to use it as a permanent route for this corridor. That’s why it’s meant for Lahore because it will ensure that CPEC route passes through the city in the future. National Highway that connects Karachi to Lahore is in pretty good shape as compared to Highways in Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP). First priority should have been to develop motorways in the two western provinces but that is not the case. Federal Minister Ahsan Iqbal said that the existing Quetta-Surab road would be extended to Gwadar and it would connect Quetta to CPEC. Quetta-Surab Road is a one-lane broken road and that would be extended till Gwadar. This is what Balochistan would get and Punjab gets a state of the art Lahore-Karachi motorway from CPEC.
5.Coming back to the main point, CPEC serves as an umbrella for four categories of projects. These categories are Gwadar Port, Infrastructure, Energy and Economic Zones. The Gwadar port project is the starting point of this corridor but it’s not getting a single penny for its socio-economic development from the $28 billion. It’s a fact that Lahore as a city would benefit much more than Gwadar, which is the reason that Pakistan is getting $46 in first place. The second part is the rail road projects that would connect Gwadar with Kashghar. It has become crystal clear that the federal government is hell bent on preferring the eastern route over the western route. Developing Karachi-Lahore Motorway and inferior roads in Balochistan is part of that agenda.
6.As a part of CPEC, several economic zones would be established in Pakistan to enhance economic activity. Mysteriously, the federal government has not disclosed the exact location of these economic zones. This has led the politicians of Balochistan and KP to allege that the majority of these economic zones would be allocated to Punjab. This concern seems to be justified because if these economic zones were evenly distributed among all provinces, then Ahsan Iqbal would have proudly mentioned it to debunk the claims of CPEC being Punjab centric. That’s yet another reason to believe that federal government is trying to benefit Punjab at the expense of other provinces.
7.Out of 24 energy projects under the CPEC, apparently KP is set to get a grand total of zero.

CPEC must not be kept under wraps and eastern route should not be prioritized over the western route. However, the federal government is doing whatever it clan to give preference to the eastern route and that’s the main source of controversy. Kalabagh Dam was not made controversial by the smaller provinces, it became controversial due to its inherent nature; benefiting Punjab at expense of other provinces. If the Punjab centric nature of CPEC is not revised the CPEC would end up being too controversial for Pakistan’s benefit. Rather than blaming the victims for protesting, everyone who is concerned about the prosperity of Pakistan should oppose the Punjab-Centric nature of CPEC.
What KP wants is an equal share – with railways, gas and oil pipelines, LNG access, energy projects and economic zones.

So stop calling me a retard and do some research few pictures wont change people thinking and CPEC isnt all about roads which the central government is offering to the smaller provinces .

ANS 1

Yes Punjab is getting Industrial estates not 5 but it's 7

19. Multan (80 acres)
20. Rahim Yar Khan (450 acres)
21. Bhalwal (400 acres)
22. DG Khan (3,815 acres)
23. Mianwali (600 acres)
24. Rawalpindi (200 acres)
25. Pind Dadan Khan (1,000 acres)

and balochistan is getting 7 to LOL
Baluchistan:
1. Gwadar (3,000 acres)
2. Lasbela (1,290 acres)
3. Turbat (1,000 acres)
4. Dera Murad Jamali (50 acres)
5. Winder
6. Khuzdar (50 acres)
7. Bolan (1,000 acres).

ANS 2
Yeah Lahore is getting the Orange line Metro train and in future BLUE PURPLE tooo..... but that's the project done by Punjab Government not Federal gov same goes for Metro bus projects in Pindi and Multan and Lahore which will be converted into Metro train later... For Sure Karachi need massive mass transit project s just like lahore but thing is is Sindh gov ready for that? Japanese JICA is ready to invest in Karachi Circular railway but sindh gov is doing nothing .... Federal Gov Initiated the project of Green Line Metro bus in Karachi if you remember that which was 50% of the budget will be given by Federal gov and 50% by Sindh gov but in the End Sindh gov wants Federal to give 100% of the payment to Green line Metro bus... If Karachi is the responsibility of Sindh then they should hand over karachi to Federal gov Not even a single road Drain is in great quality in Karachi KMC is sleeping so is Sindh Gov...When the other Province is increasing development budgets of their provinces Sindh is decreasing it

Development budget in 2014-15 168 Billion rupees and in 2015-16 is 162 Billion rupees just 48 billion for Karachi and that to goes in corruption
18th amendment already Yellow Green Blue Brown Metro bus line are proposed but Sindh gov don't want to work on either of them even on KCR.. they too can bring Foreign investment on transportation projects JICA is ready

ANS 3
May be they have plans to construct a branch of that bank in Gwadar and Quetta as Gwadar is not even developed yet but in future it's gonna be

ANS 4
Lahore Karachi Motorway is the part of Motorway that even goes to Islamabad and Peshawar and now Kabul in Afghanistan ... Plus Gawadar Karachi Costal highway after upgrade will also be known as Motorway the National Highways that lies in Lahore Karachi Route are being upgraded to Lahore Karachi Motorway there's no new road.. the Road link between Hyderabad and Karachi From Super Highway is also being Upgraded and will be known as Motorway M-9 so it's not just only For Lahore It's for the country even there's motorway in Balochistan Gwadar Zhob ?have you even seen the Map of motorway???

M-1 is from Islamabad to Peshawar. It is 154 Km motorway.
M-2 is from Lahore to Islamabad. It is 367 km long.
M-3 is from Pindi Bhattian to Faisalabad. It is 53 km.
M-4 has been planned from Faisalabad to Multan with a total length of 243 km.
M-5 has been planned from Multan to D G Khan with a total length of 84 km.
M-6 is planned from D G Khan to Kakkar with total length of 467 km.
M-7 is planned from Kakkar to Karachi with a total length of 280 km.
M-8 is planned from Gawadar to Ratodero with a total length of 859 km.
M-9 is planned from Karachi to Hyderabad with the length of 136 km.

ANS 5
Well Pakistan is getting 46 Billion Dollars Investment out of which More then 28 Billion Dollars is for Energy related Projects weather it's Dam Coal Wind Nuclear Thermal and 3.8 billion dollars is alone for Railways yes Gawadar will be connected to Kashgar

TSvYttf.png

China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) | Updates & Discussions | Page 34

ANS 6 it's already been disclosed where would these economic zones would be build if you are being updated that's not our fault LOL

LIST: List of CPEC's 27 Special Economic Zones (SEZ) to be developed by the Federal Government [Pakistan]:

Baluchistan:
1. Gwadar (3,000 acres)
2. Lasbela (1,290 acres)
3. Turbat (1,000 acres)
4. Dera Murad Jamali (50 acres)
5. Winder
6. Khuzdar (50 acres)
7. Bolan (1,000 acres).

Sindh:
8. Karachi (2,000 acres)
9. Karachi (300 acres)
10. Port Qasim (1,250 acres)

KHYBERPAKHTUNKHWA:
11. Mansehra (80 acres)
12. Nowshera (1,000 acres)
13. Hatter (424 acres)
14. Chitral (80 acres)
15. Ghazi (90 acres)
16. Dera Ismail Khan (188 acres)
17. Kohat/Karak Border
18. Bannu (400 acres)

PUNJAB
19. Multan (80 acres)
20. Rahim Yar Khan (450 acres)
21. Bhalwal (400 acres)
22. DG Khan (3,815 acres)
23. Mianwali (600 acres)
24. Rawalpindi (200 acres)
25. Pind Dadan Khan (1,000 acres)

GILGITBALTISTAN:
26, Moqpondass (2,000 kanals)

ISLAMABAD CAPITAL TERRITORY:

27. Islamabad

NOTE: Provincial Governments are free to set up their own SEZs at places of their own choosing

Economic Corridor: 27 sites identified for SEZs

br-black.gif

The federal government has identified as many as 27 sites in provinces, Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) and Gilgit-Baltistan for setting up of Special Economic Zones (SEZs) under the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), it is learnt. Sources in the Finance Division and the Planning Commission told Business Recorder that provincial governments have also been requested to allocate land for sites of SEZs.

The federal government has identified seven sites in Balochistan for the establishment of SEZs. The sites identified in Balochistan for industrial estates are as follows: (i) Gwadar with 3,000 acres for mines, minerals, food processing, agriculture and livestock, (ii) industrial estate at Lasbela (1,290 acres, iron steel, hardware, paper industry, pharmaceuticals), (iii) industrial and trading estate at Turbat (1,000 acres, manufacturing), (iv) Dera Murad Jamali with 50 acres, (v) Winder Industrial and Trading Estate, (vi) mini industrial estate Khuzdar (50 acres) and (vii) Bolan Industrial Estate (1,000 acres). The government has identified three sites in Sindh to set up Special Economic Zones, which include Chinese industrial zone near Karachi (2,000 acres, Exclusive Chinese Industrial Estate), Textile City at Port Qasim, Karachi with (1,250 acres) and Marble City at Karachi with (300 acres).

As per official documents, eight sites in Khyber Pakhtunkhawa province have also been identified for special economic zones. They include, marble and granite based industrial estate at Mansehra (80 acres, mining), industrial estate Nowshera (1000 acres, manufacturing), expansion of Industrial Estate Hatter (424 acres, manufacturing), industrial estate at Chitral (80 acres, food processing) as well as Industrial Estate Ghazi (90 acres, manufacturing) and industrial estate Dera Ismail Khan (188 acres, manufacturing).

Industrial estate at border of Kohat and Karak and industrial and economic zone at Bannu (400 acre) in KP have also been identified as sites for SEZ under CPEC. The government has identified seven sites for special industrial zones in Punjab. These included Multan Industrial Estate phase-II (80 acres), Rahim Yar Khan Industrial Estate (450 acres), Bhalwal Industrial Estate (400 acres), DG Khan Industrial Estate (3815 acres), Mianwali Industrial Estate (600 acres), Rawalpindi Industrial Estate (200 acres) and Pind Dadan Khan Industrial City (10000 acres) for agri, textile, food processing, livestock, manufacturing & energy).

Additionally, the existing under-development sites would also be included in SEZs for the CPEC. One site for special economic zones in Gilgit-Baltistan Moqpondass (2,000 kanal, mining & food processing) and one for Islamabad Capital Territory has also been identified under the CPEC.

ANS 7
What about Suki kinari Dam under CPEC In KPK and many others that are not included in CPEC that are under construction???

Last edited:
There is nothing stopping these projects to be built in KPK. China is already working in GB and Kashmir with 1000s of workers. So finding right skills in KPK is also not a problem. Infact most of the workers will be Chinease. It is more about local workers learning from Chinease than other way round.

"Huge population starving for energy." Like you said, its going to go into national grid first and then to the consumers.

im not concerend about how KPK will stop CPEC from happening. Its not my problem. i am only concerned about small provinces getting their fair share.

SEZs are still on paper. Where is the financial allocation for these zones in the PSDP? Only making anouncements is not enough. Projects must show up in the PSDP if the government is really serious.

I don't advocate equal share for all the provinces but i would be rather happy if kpk and balauchistan gets the most out of this CPEC given the fact that they deserve more as these provinces are more in need of development. But what one has to understand is the dynamics of this project (CPEC). It's the trade that would happen through Pakistan and especially the industries (S.E.Z) that would be setup here then, now this would be the real benefit we'll get out of this investment, seriously tell me when do you expect this to happen, can these industries be setup before we deal with the energy crises and before we complete the routes, can these industries be somehow setup before we complete the power plants and would the chinese feel comfortable completing these power plants and roads and S.E.Z's before with this attitude of Khattak and company. What is being demanded here by the trouble makers is that complete the building structure first and lay the foundations later or better yet they say let's begin with painting the rooms first don't start putting up the bricks. So these $10Bn are like laying the foundation which is as much for kpk and balauchistan as much for sindh and punjab, which would power those industries in kpk and balauchistan, which makes viable the silk road, which creates income for every province of Pakistan.

There is nothing stopping these projects to be built in KPK. China is already working in GB and Kashmir with 1000s of workers. So finding right skills in KPK is also not a problem. Infact most of the workers will be Chinease. It is more about local workers learning from Chinease than other way round.

"Huge population starving for energy." Like you said, its going to go into national grid first and then to the consumers.

im not concerend about how KPK will stop CPEC from happening. Its not my problem. i am only concerned about small provinces getting their fair share.

SEZs are still on paper. Where is the financial allocation for these zones in the PSDP? Only making anouncements is not enough. Projects must show up in the PSDP if the government is really serious.

SEZ are still on papers because the roads projects are not even completed yet CPEC is from 2015-30 a 30 year project first become Energy sufficient Country cause all sez will need electricity and power plants are being build on top priority basis

when there would be enough power and All the roads infrastructure will be complete and Railways will be upgraded then SEZ will be materialized

it's not that investors gonna invest when there would be Load shedding and no roads or railway line everything will be done accordingly

Do you guyz really think pervaiz khattak is doing this joker ism to get fair share for province??

Dont be naive......

They are playing this for political point scoring and to delay the project atleast till after next elections.... thats all...
Thats all mr khattak wants.....

U can make him a motor way of solid gold, he still oppose it.... caz this has nothing to do with share

I don't advocate equal share for all the provinces but i would be rather happy if kpk and balauchistan gets the most out of this CPEC given the fact that they deserve more as these provinces are more in need of development. But what one has to understand is the dynamics of this project (CPEC). It's the trade that would happen through Pakistan and especially the industries (S.E.Z) that would be setup here then, now this would be the real benefit we'll get out of this investment, seriously tell me when do you expect this to happen, can these industries be setup before we deal with the energy crises and before we complete the routes, can these industries be somehow setup before we complete the power plants and would the chinese feel comfortable completing these power plants and roads and S.E.Z's before with this attitude of Khattak and company. What is being demanded here by the trouble makers is that complete the building structure first and lay the foundations later or better yet they say let's begin with painting the rooms first don't start putting up the bricks. So these $10Bn are like laying the foundation which is as much for kpk and balauchistan as much for sindh and punjab, which would power those industries in kpk and balauchistan, which makes viable the silk road, which creates income for every province of Pakistan.

I dont advocate equal share either.

Lets make it simple. Today you give me only $2.5bn out of $28bn. I feel cheated and deceived. You tell me that tomorrow I will get my fair share when you build SEZs.

Q1. Should I trust you given what you have done today?

Q2. Even if you will treat me fairly tomorrow, does that mean I should allow you to treat me unfairly today?

Q3. Why are ("these $10Bn are like laying the foundation") these foundations being laid in Sindh and Punjab? Why not lay some foundation in KPK and Balochistan?

SEZ are still on papers because the roads projects are not even completed yet CPEC is from 2015-30 a 30 year project first become Energy sufficient Country cause all sez will need electricity and power plants are being build on top priority basis

when there would be enough power and All the roads infrastructure will be complete and Railways will be upgraded then SEZ will be materialized

it's not that investors gonna invest when there would be Load shedding and no roads or railway line everything will be done accordingly

sir why is everyone trying to justify the tyranny by pointing to SEZs? The question is about $45bn. SEZs will come afterwards. Is it too much to ask for fair share in this investment? Why is it so hard to appreciate this complaint coming from small provinces? I am surprised all Pakistan lovers are not getting the simple point that Balochistan only got $1.5bn out of $28bn. I find this insane.

So..finallyy ....affects of ik's india meet r coming to light..... I wud nt b surprised to see our youthias..... Soring to halt this pj....jst cuz ik sys so.....did kpk cm brought any changes to media. ????...... As far as i know DI-khan section is 60% complete....hawalia section already strted
....so only reason i can seeb is cm kpk n ik is paying back the funding took frm yahoodiss n modi g ........tht is the reason ik has not made public party fundings....

Even baloch parties ....r now favoring the works done under this pj....... Now party in pain is pti n anp ...... Not surprising at all

If it was about share....
I will personally go and sit in any dharna for kpk share....

I am sory but it is not....

This is all about how mr khattak wants project to fail.... caz he him self and his leader has nothing positive to do... so they have decided to stop any thing positive from happening... so they can get votes

Do you guyz really think pervaiz khattak is doing this joker ism to get fair share for province??

Dont be naive......

They are playing this for political point scoring and to delay the project atleast till after next elections.... thats all...
Thats all mr khattak wants.....

U can make him a motor way of solid gold, he still oppose it.... caz this has nothing to do with share

So..finallyy ....affects of ik's india meet r coming to light..... I wud nt b surprised to see our youthias..... Soring to halt this pj....jst cuz ik sys so.....did kpk cm brought any changes to media. ????...... As far as i know DI-khan section is 60% complete....hawalia section already strted
....so only reason i can seeb is cm kpk n ik is paying back the funding took frm yahoodiss n modi g ........tht is the reason ik has not made public party fundings....

Bro what you don't reaize that sitting governer of PMLN(mehtab abbasi), sitting minister of PMLN (Amir Muqam), and sitting senator of PMLN(Iqbal Zafar), including all MPAs of PMLN from KPK, their allies in Balochistan and Center(JUI-F and ANP) are raising same concerns and stand by with all political parties of KPK and Balochistan on the particular issue.

I dont advocate equal share either.

Lets make it simple. Today you give me only $2.5bn out of $28bn. I feel cheated and deceived. You tell me that tomorrow I will get my fair share when you build SEZs.

Q1. Should I trust you given what you have done today?

Q2. Even if you will treat me fairly tomorrow, does that mean I should allow you treat me unfairly today?

Q3. Why are ("these $10Bn are like laying the foundation") these foundations being laid in Sindh and Punjab? Why not lay some foundation in KPK and Balochistan?

sir why is everyone trying to justify the tyranny by pointing to SEZs? The question is about $45bn. SEZs will come afterwards. Is it too much to ask for fair share in this investment? Why is it so hard to appreciate this complaint coming from small provinces? I am surprised all Pakistan lovers are not getting the simple point that Balochistan only got $1.5bn out of $28bn. I find this insane.

OK lets forget SEZ as it will come afterwrds
now

$ 33.79 Billion for Power Projects (In Phases in Sindh Punjab GB Balochistan )
Suki Kinari Dam is in KP So does other Dam projects Including or excluding CPEC

$3.69 Billion for Pakistan Railways
$1.6 Billion For Orange Line Metro Train
$0.66 Billion for Gwadar
$0.04 for Pakistan China Fiber optic

and $ 5.90 Billion Dollars for Roads Out of which $1.6 billion is for Lahore Karachi Motorway
now share this amount among Provinces

wo-aw155a_pakch_9u_20150416170335-jpg.234003

OK lets forget SEZ as it will come afterwrds
now

$ 33.79 Billion for Power Projects (In Phases in Sindh Punjab GB Balochistan )
Suki Kinari Dam is in KP So does other Dam projects Including or excluding CPEC

$3.69 Billion for Pakistan Railways
$0.66 Billion for Gwadar
$0.04 for Pakistan China Fiber optic

and $ 5.90 Billion Dollars for Roads Out of which $1.6 billion is for Lahore Karachi Motorway
now share this amount among Provinces

wo-aw155a_pakch_9u_20150416170335-jpg.234003

You have provided a very general chart with no provincial break down. Here is a project specific chart which was published by Tribune. It includes all the big projects you have mentioned. Sum them up according the province and this is what you will get:

Balochistan = $1.21bn
KPK = $2.72bn
Punjab = $12.45bn
Sindh = $9.25bn + LNG terminal project

The map only includes those projects on which formal agreements have been signed. MoUs etc are not included. Total worth of the agreed projects is around $28bn.

CPEC.jpg

http://i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/1117.jpg

Yeah Lahore is getting the Orange line Metro train and in future BLUE PURPLE tooo..... but that's the project done by Punjab Government not Federal gov same goes for Metro bus projects in Pindi and Multan and Lahore which will be converted into Metro train later... For Sure Karachi need massive mass transit project s just like lahore but thing is is Sindh gov ready for that? Japanese JICA is ready to invest in Karachi Circular railway but sindh gov is doing nothing .... Federal Gov Initiated the project of Green Line Metro bus in Karachi if you remember that which was 50% of the budget will be given by Federal gov and 50% by Sindh gov but in the End Sindh gov wants Federal to give 100% of the payment to Green line Metro bus... If Karachi is the responsibility of Sindh then they should hand over karachi to Federal gov Not even a single road Drain is in great quality in Karachi KMC is sleeping so is Sindh Gov...When the other Province is increasing development budgets of their provinces Sindh is decreasing it

Development budget in 2014-15 168 Billion rupees and in 2015-16 is 162 Billion rupees just 48 billion for Karachi and that to goes in corruption
18th amendment already Yellow Green Blue Brown Metro bus line are proposed but Sindh gov don't want to work on either of them even on KCR.. they too can bring Foreign investment on transportation projects JICA is ready
Lahore Orange Line Metro Train Project to be completed by October 2017
Orange-Line-Metro-Train-650x340.jpg

LAHORE (Staff Report) – The 27-km-long Orange Line Metro Train Project will be completed by October 2017 at a cost of $1.46 billion, said Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif.

Speaking at a function to sign an agreement between the Punjab government and a Chinese bank in, he said that the project will provide safe, swift and pollution free transport facilities to people.

He further said the Metro Train will provide local transport facility to 250,000 passengers on daily basis.

Shahbaz Sharif said the project is being implemented under CHina-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and is an expression of Chinese confidence in the leadership of Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif.

Federal Finance Minister Ishaq Dar and Federal Minister for Planning Ahsan Iqbal were also present on the occasion.

May be they have plans to construct a branch of that bank in Gwadar and Quetta as Gwadar is not even developed yet but in future it's gonna be
i guess gawader needs more attention than lahore as lahore is already develop comparing to Gawader but i will take ur point.
List of CPEC's 27 Special Economic Zones (SEZ) to be developed by the Federal Government [Pakistan]:
source???
The federal government has identified seven sites in Balochistan for the establishment of SEZs. The sites identified in Balochistan for industrial estates are as follows: (i) Gwadar with 3,000 acres for mines, minerals, food processing, agriculture and livestock, (ii) industrial estate at Lasbela (1,290 acres, iron steel, hardware, paper industry, pharmaceuticals), (iii) industrial and trading estate at Turbat (1,000 acres, manufacturing), (iv) Dera Murad Jamali with 50 acres, (v) Winder Industrial and Trading Estate, (vi) mini industrial estate Khuzdar (50 acres) and (vii) Bolan Industrial Estate (1,000 acres). The government has identified three sites in Sindh to set up Special Economic Zones, which include Chinese industrial zone near Karachi (2,000 acres, Exclusive Chinese Industrial Estate), Textile City at Port Qasim, Karachi with (1,250 acres) and Marble City at Karachi with (300 acres).

As per official documents, eight sites in Khyber Pakhtunkhawa province have also been identified for special economic zones. They include, marble and granite based industrial estate at Mansehra (80 acres, mining), industrial estate Nowshera (1000 acres, manufacturing), expansion of Industrial Estate Hatter (424 acres, manufacturing), industrial estate at Chitral (80 acres, food processing) as well as Industrial Estate Ghazi (90 acres, manufacturing) and industrial estate Dera Ismail Khan (188 acres, manufacturing).

Industrial estate at border of Kohat and Karak and industrial and economic zone at Bannu (400 acre) in KP have also been identified as sites for SEZ under CPEC. The government has identified seven sites for special industrial zones in Punjab. These included Multan Industrial Estate phase-II (80 acres), Rahim Yar Khan Industrial Estate (450 acres), Bhalwal Industrial Estate (400 acres), DG Khan Industrial Estate (3815 acres), Mianwali Industrial Estate (600 acres), Rawalpindi Industrial Estate (200 acres) and Pind Dadan Khan Industrial City (10000 acres) for agri, textile, food processing, livestock, manufacturing & energy).
source???
dont lead me to what you said show me what government say lol this link was funny

in your comment on my post you said this was a provincial gov project not under cpec or federal gov

Why cant pervaiz khattak make.a list of viable actionable projects and asks fed govt to fascilitate him to negotiate with china?? Whats stopping him??

Lahore Orange Line Metro Train Project to be completed by October 2017
Orange-Line-Metro-Train-650x340.jpg

LAHORE (Staff Report) – The 27-km-long Orange Line Metro Train Project will be completed by October 2017 at a cost of $1.46 billion, said Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif.

Speaking at a function to sign an agreement between the Punjab government and a Chinese bank in, he said that the project will provide safe, swift and pollution free transport facilities to people.

He further said the Metro Train will provide local transport facility to 250,000 passengers on daily basis.

Shahbaz Sharif said the project is being implemented under CHina-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and is an expression of Chinese confidence in the leadership of Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif.

Federal Finance Minister Ishaq Dar and Federal Minister for Planning Ahsan Iqbal were also present on the occasion.

i guess gawader needs more attention than lahore as lahore is already develop comparing to Gawader but i will take ur point.

source???

source???

dont lead me to what you said show me what government say lol this link was funny

LOL

I said Orange line metro is Project of Punjab gov not federal and you are posting about the completion date of train project
read the news again specially this line

Gwadar need more attention when there would be population what is the current population of Gwadar will you like to elaborate
Gwadar is not even developed yet and you want china to open a bank there great

Source of 27 Special economic zones

Economic Corridor: 27 sites identified for SEZs | Business Recorder

the other one is the news itself lol can't you see Business recorded tag :P

You have provided a very general chart with no provincial break down. Here is a project specific chart which was published by Tribune. It includes all the big projects you have mentioned. Sum them up according the province and this is what you will get:

Balochistan = $1.21bn
KPK = $2.72bn
Punjab = $12.45bn
Sindh = $9.25bn + LNG terminal project

The map only includes those projects on which formal agreements have been signed. MoUs etc are not included. Total worth of the agreed projects is around $28bn.

View attachment 285763

http://i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/1117.jpg

you are focusing on 28 Billion investment not 46 Billion

Second obviously punjab share will look greater as most of power projects are in punjab then sindh
But there are dams in KPK that are under construction that doesn't fell in CPEC what about that???? those dams are funded by Federal (Loan from ADB WB etc etc)

Balochistan share is Gwadar + roads but the map is not pointing out 3600 MW Coal power project in HUB
Hubco plans to set up 3,600 MW coal power plants at Hub Balochistan | Customs Today Newspaper

even the map is not showing dams construction which is not included in KPK

I said Orange line metro is Project of Punjab gov not federal and you are posting about the completion date of train project
read the news again specially this line

Shahbaz Sharif said the project is being implemented under CHina-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and is an expression of Chinese confidence in the leadership of Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif. you didnt read this i guess.
Gwadar need more attention when there would be population what is the current population of Gwadar will you like to elaborate
Gwadar is not even developed yet and you want china to open a bank there great
i said i understand and i will take your point :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom