What's new

CPEC another kala bagh dam ?

Shahbaz Sharif said the project is being implemented under CHina-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and is an expression of Chinese confidence in the leadership of Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif. you didnt read this i guess.

i said i understand and i will take your point :)

who is denying that Orange line train is not part of CPEC ???

Sindh can go to China to Invest in mass transit project Japanese JICA is ready to invest in Karachi Circular railway
but they (Sindh Gov) are not willing to make mass transit projects ... when there's a will there's a way

Why cant pervaiz khattak make.a list of viable actionable projects and asks fed govt to fascilitate him to negotiate with china?? Whats stopping him??

he did Railway projects + Fiber Optic + Motorway 6 lane From D I KHan to Peshawar + Power plants in KPK + Peshawar stock exchange part in Pakistan stock exchange

Power projects are made where source of power generation is....
Most power projects are around thar coal... and solar projects are well .... where most sun is....

Dasu and bhasha hydel are 14 billion usd projects... on rivers in kpk....although these two are not part of cpec

LOL

I said Orange line metro is Project of Punjab gov not federal and you are posting about the completion date of train project
read the news again specially this line

Speaking at a function to sign an agreement between the Punjab government and a Chinese bank in, he said that the project will provide safe, swift and pollution free transport facilities to people.

Gwadar need more attention when there would be population what is the current population of Gwadar will you like to elaborate
Gwadar is not even developed yet and you want china to open a bank there great

Source of 27 Special economic zones

Economic Corridor: 27 sites identified for SEZs | Business Recorder

the other one is the news itself lol can't you see Business recorded tag :P

you are focusing on 28 Billion investment not 46 Billion

Second obviously punjab share will look greater as most of power projects are in punjab then sindh
But there are dams in KPK that are under construction that doesn't fell in CPEC what about that???? those dams are funded by Federal (Loan from ADB WB etc etc)

Balochistan share is Gwadar + roads but the map is not pointing out 3600 MW Coal power project in HUB
Hubco plans to set up 3,600 MW coal power plants at Hub Balochistan | Customs Today Newspaper

even the map is not showing dams construction which is not included in KPK

I am focusing on $28bn since these are the only projects on which formal agreements have been signed. Also these are the only projects on which we have details available including their cost. Furthermore, these are also the only projects which are planned to be completed in next 5-10 years. The remaining projects are simply MoUs.

Why should the projects which are already under construction be added to CPEC? If you want to do that then pick up the PSDP and add all the projects to their respective provinces.

I am focusing on $28bn since these are the only projects on which formal agreements have been signed. Also these are the only projects on which we have details available including their cost. Furthermore, these are also the only projects which are planned to be completed in next 5-10 years. The remaining projects are simply MoUs.

Why should the projects which are already under construction be added to CPEC? If you want to do that then pick up the PSDP and add all the projects to their respective provinces.

I'm not saying that add those project in CPEC but the thing which i meant was every province is getting it's share in CPEC and Except CPEC power plants to are under construction that don't fall in CPEC

then why making this CPEC controversial ??? by demanding extra stuff which is not possible in $46 Billion like KPK is doing 6 lane motorway From D I Khan to Peshawar? Fiber optic in Peshawar? Railways and power plants in KPK when there's already dams under construction in KPK

Is coal power plant feasible in KPK or LNG?

I'm not saying that add those project in CPEC but the thing which i meant was every province is getting it's share in CPEC and Except CPEC power plants to are under construction that don't fall in CPEC

then why making this CPEC controversial ??? by demanding extra stuff which is not possible in $46 Billion like KPK is doing 6 lane motorway From D I Khan to Peshawar? Fiber optic in Peshawar? Railways and power plants in KPK when there's already dams under construction in KPK

Is coal power plant feasible in KPK or LNG?

sir i understand your discomfort vis-a-vis the controversy argument. But you have to appreciate that small provinces are getting peanuts and their complaints are justified. Just look at the figures i have provided.

No. But they have their own potential which can be exploited. Many big dams could have been financed using chinease investment. Currently we are having financing issues which has increase the cost of these projects significantly. Likewise Baluchistan has their coal reserves as well which could have been developed like Thar. Balochistan has big potential for Solar as well. Its not like Punjab and Sindh are the only two provinces where energy projects could be launched.

sir i understand your discomfort vis-a-vis the controversy argument. But you have to appreciate that small provinces are getting peanuts and their complaints are justified. Just look at the figures i have provided.

No. But they have their own potential which can be exploited. Many big dams could have been financed using chinease investment. Currently we are having financing issues which has increase the cost of these projects significantly. Likewise Baluchistan has their coal reserves as well which could have been developed like Thar. Balochistan has big potential for Solar as well. Its not like Punjab and Sindh are the only two provinces where energy projects could be launched.

I agree ... there can be many small and large dams in kpk that can be viable if finances can be arranged....

So if pervaiz khattak is done with dancing in D chowk.... can he take a trip to beijing to discuss that?? Or is he expecting shahbaz sharif to do it for him??

Why cant pervaiz khattak make.a list of viable actionable projects and asks fed govt to fascilitate him to negotiate with china?? Whats stopping him??
Its cuz he n whole of kpk cabinet now $$$$ abt #cpec or pj stages.... Thy making all this fuss n to make it controversial lyk kalabagh dam ....ever wonder wht route changes cm kpk brought to media or y #PTI could not bring any resolution for kalabagh ???? Cuz it ws never their agenda.... Truck di laal bati....

Brother ever heard of dasuu dam ....its almost 4billion$ ....... N i am sure its neither in Punjab nor sindh ..... Stop following fake web propaganda or speeches of khattak or ik

Unlike KB Dam no one is opposing CPEC at all. Consensus on route issue can be reached easily, most probably with the intervention of China and I see it coming soon IN SHA ALLAH. So no worries.

ok i agree to somewhat that they are getting peanuts.. but you also have to look at the population of these provinces that to in a scattered way.... population of KPK is 28 million estimated and baluchistan 13 million with no proper Infrastructure you cannot benefit all the area at once ...

yes there should be proper infrastructure Provincial gov should also work on that But Demanding a 6 lane motorway with low traffic output????? is that demand even justified I mean Look at Motorway M3 and Motorway M4 it's a 4 lane road going from Pindi Bhattian toFaisalabad till Gojra.... Railway another demand by CM Khattak our Railway is still going in loss as we all know but improving with time now will they prefer that route which has more population or will they agree with what CM khattak is demanding? which is more profitable?

If they want proper share at-least demand those things which can be understandable to everyone ...

And one final issue is its chinese money....they will make projects on their feasibility not on pervaiz khattak's wishes.....

Its not our money to distribute as we please

ok i agree to somewhat that they are getting peanuts.. but you also have to look at the population of these provinces that to in a scattered way.... population of KPK is 28 million estimated and baluchistan 13 million with no proper Infrastructure you cannot benefit all the area at once ...

yes there should be proper infrastructure Provincial gov should also work on that But Demanding a 6 lane motorway with low traffic output????? is that demand even justified I mean Look at Motorway M3 and Motorway M4 it's a 4 lane road going from Pindi Bhattian toFaisalabad till Gojra.... Railway another demand by CM Khattak our Railway is still going in loss as we all know but improving with time now will they prefer that route which has more population or will they agree with what CM khattak is demanding? which is more profitable?

If they want proper share at-least demand those things which can be understandable to everyone ...

Ok. Now we are mostly on the same page or same chapter atleast.

Im not too fussed about the exact nature of the project which may be carried out in KPK and Balochistan. My only contention is that they should get their fair share (not equal share). Ruling government can design/choose projects of their own wish which align with her manifesto. There is enough potential to fund energy projects in both KPK and Balochistan. Likewise for infrastructure.

The complainants are mostly incoherent in their complaints. Im sure there were logical counter arguments against every specific demand which East Pakistanis (now Bangladeshis) were forwarding. But this is hair splitting since the underlying issue is always to do with unfair allocation of resources. And this must be addressed by the nation as a whole.

You really think that two persons could manage to split the whole country and that too without any public support and the so called custodians (Four Stars) couldn't do anything. Bro! read history as everyone including the Khakis played their role.

:(
I did, people don't follow generals, they follow political figures. Bhutto had complete and unanimous support of west Pakistanis. Instead of patching things up with east, he flared emotions by naked abusing Bangalis for his political gains.

Ok. Now we are mostly on the same page or same chapter atleast.

Im not too fussed about the exact nature of the project which may be carried out in KPK and Balochistan. My only contention is that they should get their fair share (not equal share). Ruling government can design/choose projects of their own wish which align with her manifesto. There is enough potential to fund energy projects in both KPK and Balochistan. Likewise for infrastructure.

The complainants are mostly incoherent in their complaints. Im sure there were logical counter arguments against every specific demand which East Pakistanis (now Bangladeshis) were forwarding. But this is hair splitting since the underlying issue is always to do with unfair allocation of resources. And this must be addressed by the nation as a whole.

well no one is actually against the fair share they to are Pakistani just like us..... But everyone is against these unjustified demands like Punjab is getting all that and what do we have one road.... we can make that too.... so Make it na for the investor also look in your Province to do some investment .....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom