What's new

" Coward' Police flayed over DI Khan jail break: Our heads hang in shame ..

“These officers act like tigers confronting ordinary citizens but chicken out when they see militants,” he said.

From personal experience I know that to be a truth. The police and security agencies for some reason are unwilling to face the militants and defeat them while they are eager to arrest innocents. Terrorists should be eliminated, instead they are being garlanded with flowers. I am truly worried about the future of my country.

At least 600-800 people have disappeared in Pakistan since the war on terror began, some of them surely were militants but at least a 100 of these people were innocent civilians. The security forces fail to eliminate militants but they surely excel in framing innocents on false charges of terrorism.

I was a person who from the beginning couldn't hear a word against the Pakistan army or law enforcement agencies and defended them eagerly. Now I am just frustrated with a list full of failures. Pakistan's people have learned to take pleasure in small, minor victories which are in no way great successes. Today we are celebrating that we "foiled" a militant attack on Chaklala airbase. In reality we didn't foil anything because if we had we would have captured dozens of militants.

The current situation is an utter shame for Pakistan. I offer to fight militants myself with my bare hands but no one will give me a chance. The current situation is very sad. No one cares about Pakistan anymore.

how can u compare 26\11 police failure with DI khan jail inccident.?.firstly it was not in a major city ..it is not a city with alot of big population? ... and the attacker were 24 against the whole police force and in our case there were 150 against 200 poilcemen ..

Mumbai Police stood up to the terrorist while having almost the same quality weapons that ur guards had!!!

Police are cowards and they only show how powerful they are to ordinary citizen.

I believe Indian Polices are little more brave then their Pakistan Brotherien.

Mumbai Attack
20081126_mumbai_police_33.jpg

MumbaiAttacks_vinu_t614.jpg

You are absolutely right. Another thing, the local Army Unit in the Garrison should have made some effort to help.
This kind of incidents will simply destroy the morale of the ordinary people. They will think: "ab hamein kaun bachayega".
That is not a good situation at all.

how can u compare 26\11 police failure with DI khan jail inccident.?.firstly it was not in a major city ..it is not a city with alot of big population? ... and the attacker were 24 against the whole police force and in our case there were 150 against 200 poilcemen ..

Mumbai Police stood up to the terrorist while having almost the same quality weapons that ur guards had!!!

Police are cowards and they only show how powerful they are to ordinary citizen.

Mumbai Attack

You are absolutely right. Another thing, the local Army Unit in the Garrison should have made some effort to help.
This kind of incidents will simply destroy the morale of the ordinary people. They will think: "ab hamein kaun bachayega".
That is not a good situation at all.

kabhi UP police dekhi hai kissi ne agar koi police officer raid kerne jaye aur uske constabels aur officers use phasa dekh bhaag jayen aur wo mara jaye...well this all happened a few months back in UP well the police forces of INDIA were made to control the publik not maiontain law and order and peace often they are the biggest exploiters of the system and in delhi there are many cases where chin snatchers , eve teasers , robbers , rapists and other law brakers are found to be either kin of police officers (priayarshni mattoo case)or off duty police officers themselfs most people dont go to police stations as they fear they might well be harrassed and even made party to the crime which they had went to report ...Delhi Ploice sucks ........badmash sare aam ghoomte hain aur ye sale gareeb peene walon ko dhonthe rehte hain unse fokat ki daroo aur maal ke liye :pissed:
u r right ...seriously i think Indian police should have better weaponry ...when i see their weapons in movie i pitty them ..no wonder itni goliyaan martay hain taab b hero ko lagti nhie ..ush se acha asla tu meray ghar ha ...

That isn't the right way to condemn those police. There might be a lack of training or equipment. However the thing whether they were supporting the militants must be enquired.

u r right ...seriously i think Indian police should have better weaponry ...when i see their weapons in movie i pitty them ..no wonder itni goliyaan martay hain taab b hero ko lagti nhie ..ush se acha asla tu meray ghar ha ...

police needs redical reforms ..Period

now on topic i had been watching many pakistani talk shows after the DIK fiasko and allthe penalists were bizzi in blame game but the real thing is there is no security for witnesses and honest police officers and there families and tallibunies are way too resourcefull & power full than the local police , FC, Rangers or even Pak Fauj

why will a constable fight for stopping those terrorist escpaing when they knew that there martydom will be forgotten within hours after it and why dint the ARMY who is fighting the war and the jail bieng situated in middile of a contonement town why dint the army came and opposed these thugs ...all are responsible even if you say that provincial govt had the knowledge and was briefed on the potential attack i guess so would have the security agencies and FC , Rangers , PA and ISI among others and in pakistan the security establishment are way ahead in recources

do you expect the CM and his cabinate to take up the guns and go fight the tallibunies from escaping the jail

The target was a jail not 5 star hotels, restaurant and a railway station. Jails are supposed to be guarded and fortified and with 5000 inmates with a number of hardcore militants, that jail would have a considerable police force to top that there was an army garrison next door and a 3 day prior detailed information about an impending attack, 200 policemen against 150 militants is not a skewed number especially if you consider that Mumbai had thousands of innocent hostages involved.

How can u compare 26\11 police failure with DI khan jail inccident.?.firstly it was not in a major city ..it is not a city with alot of big population? ... and the attacker were 24 against the whole police force and in our case there were 150 against 200 poilcemen ..

Pakistani Policeman where well guarded behind the wall, they had automatic weapons, simply they could have taken position behind the walls and shot the intruders / Militants.... 1st Step in Police training. All they needed was Guts.....

They didn't had to choose between Civilian and Terrorist they should have killed anyone trying to come close to the gate.

We People actually can't judge from behind the computer what really happened and how fast. The Police force should be told country first and family second or you leave. They too should have Hire and Fire policies.

wrong to criticize policemen , Why should they die when the CM of a province is such a big pu$$y , wonder what goes inside ..
Really? My first thought upon reading the article is that Ali Amin, admitting the truth and his humiliation, has bigger balls than anyone else in Pakistan, save perhaps Malala.

Of course, he's not exposed to danger the way the police are. As far as I know (which isn't much) Pakistani police have access to good weaponry. I've long argued that more of their money should be spent on forensics: hard evidence is the way to convict people who are well-connected or can rely on cousins to provide false alibis.

Yet when it comes to a lack of courage en masse I believe it isn't the individual who should be blamed as much as their training and leadership. Isn't it time for the new broom to sweep clean?

What do you expect from Police??? They should have waited for getting butchered...

How can a police stand near Terrorists??

Mumbai Attack

Don't act stupid and idiot. Did Terrorist cut off electricity, rain down RPG-7 rockets, heavy machine guns, wore night vision so they can see in dark while fighting indian Police???????

No they don't while Pakistani police had to face these things

What do you expect from Police??? They should have waited for getting butchered...

How can a police stand near Terrorists??

True for other states Police except Jammu and Kashmir Police!!!

Don't act stupid and idiot. Did Terrorist cut off electricity, rain down RPG-7 rockets, heavy machine guns, wore night vision so they can see in dark while fighting indian Police???????

No they don't while Pakistani police had to face these things

Did the terrorist held ur citizens as hostage? if pakistan can train the terrorist so well why cant it train its police to fight terror instead....arent the terrorist and police of the same soil? Mumbai Incident cant be compared but bravery can be compared....Have you heard of the Maoist attacks in India? Do you know how many policemen are killed everyday? still they fyt with bravery till their last breath because they are trained to do that and are under a oath to protect the country and her interest.....150 against 200 is a small number when ur talking about a fort or a garrisoned prison they are attacking....their huge numbers would have been nothing when ur firing behind the walls!!
These people are terrorist... the other 200 that they freed will now become terrorist!! the police men just bought themselves more trouble!

p.s: dont start with how corrupt the police are or how much bribe they tak! if the government had paid them enough wages and given them what they deserved, the numbers would be negligible
Read abt this guy!!!
Tukaram Omble - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did the terrorist held ur citizens as hostage? if pakistan can train the terrorist so well why cant it train its police to fight terror instead....arent the terrorist and police of the same soil? Mumbai Incident cant be compared but bravery can be compared....Have you heard of the Maoist attacks in India? Do you know how many policemen are killed everyday? still they fyt with bravery till their last breath because they are trained to do that and are under a oath to protect the country and her interest.....150 against 200 is a small number when ur talking about a fort or a garrisoned prison they are attacking....their huge numbers would have been nothing when ur firing behind the walls!!
These people are terrorist... the other 200 that they freed will now become terrorist!! the police men just bought themselves more trouble!

Read abt this guy!!!
Tukaram Omble - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Patriotism aside but tall talk and cheap banter doesn't cost a dime.

Troopers scared to enter forest after Maoist ambush - Worldnews.com

Over six IAF personnel left injured colleague in stricken helicopter, says Chhattisgarh Police : East, News - India Today

First priority of cm kpk should be to equip police with better weapons and secondly increase elite force numbers.

let the fat belles out of police and recruit young blood on merit .

they have to start on some level to do these things

deploy fc or ranges on security risk installation along with police and elite force

The first link reports as "They were scared to enter the jungles" but they still went inside didnt they... everybody is scared of death but dat doesnt mean they denied of going inside the jungles... read more about operations in the Maoist regions and u shall have ur answers!!

on second link!! one injured life was against six fit men!!! any weak links could have been death to all of them!! the report itself justifies their reason to leave him behind which was "GET SAFE" and get help!! which was successfully done!!

If such an incident had happened in a developed country, there would be investigations into all aspects: police conduct, police training, police equipment, government conduct.

Only in Pakistan, we get opportunistic finger pointing but no useful lessons learnt for the next, inevitable, attack.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom