What's new

Covid-19 unleashed because of ‘wrongdoing of women , Molana Tariq Jameel

I read the apology link given in the OP and the text was :

He hasn't actually acknowledged that he was wrong about his women remark. He was just talking about his allegations against media people. At least that is what I understood from that article.
This should suffice to convince you that DAWN is known for peddling lies and manipulating opinions with their hogwash.

Make him you God.

No other can take Musharaf's place in some people heart.

He shouldn't have apologized

Sure, but he did. And if the same pressure would be applied on this issue with the same intensity, I don't think he would think for a moment and not apologize.

You can't keep everyone happy unless you sell ice cream

I am not even happy with the icecream seller. Usually the cone of the cornetto are soggy/damp and not crisp. Just ruins it for me, thats why I prefer to buy it from shop ;)

There is no contradiction if you don't have a poor IQ

There is nothing to apologize for since he didn't say anything like that

By the way he apologized for calling media liars and not for this feminist randi rona that dawn is whining about

Your HQ didnt processed it correctly He apologized please watch the program why going mental over here spare it you can have an implosion and they are ugly

My question to mowlana is does these women include?
1) Your Wife
2) Your Mother
3) Your Daughter
4) All your female relatives

Or this the case of everyone else is to blame but not my own.

Do you think Mr Jameel that maybe bacha bazi that some imams are fond of could also be the reason?
I never had much respect for this man but now it's totally gone.

he was apologizing in yesterdays talk shows with Mohd malick
He was simple man. Not afliated with anyone. Also he is a tablighi jamat. They are famous for apologising even if they have not committed any crime. They believe in agreeing with everyone and avoid conflict. So now he has apologised, so it is established that all media anchors are angels and cannot even lie. While we all know who they work for and whom they have allegiances and whom they are on payroll. Sadly. Media has fallen really low.

Shameful stone age mentality which seems to be so prevalent and supported

Your HQ didnt processed it correctly He apologized please watch the program why going mental over here spare it you can have an implosion and they are ugly

He apologized for calling liars of media what they are. Liars

As i said he shouldn't have apologized for anything he said including that women part

Sure, but he did. And if the same pressure would be applied on this issue with the same intensity, I don't think he would think for a moment and not apologize.

I am not even happy with the icecream seller. Usually the cone of the cornetto are soggy/damp and not crisp. Just ruins it for me, thats why I prefer to buy it from shop ;)

In any case he shouldn't have apologized

molvi these days too much of caesars. a real molvi has job as well not sit on his a ss all day.

You should see the context in which he was speaking. The context is the excesses of feminism like Aurat March in times of Covid-19 pandemic.

- PRTP GWD
Do u seriously believe that there was no pandemic on the 8th of March? Still these FemiNazis took to streets, but have the audacity to point fingers at religious gatherings.

but those randy bastards that take dollar to spit hate like the media should be shoot

Reading some of the comments here on this thread, about what he said. I am wondering if people know what Islam says about modesty? Or is that a choice thing now?

Shameful stone age mentality which seems to be so prevalent and supported
You should see the context in which he was speaking. The context is the excesses of feminism like Aurat March in times of Covid-19 pandemic.

- PRTP GWD

Reading some of the comments here on this thread, about what he said. I am wondering if people know what Islam says about modesty? Or is that a choice thing now?

They think mullahs added the modesty part from themselves. Islam doesn't say anything about it

One LUMSU professor thinks LGBT is not prohibited in Quran. Can you believe that?

Back
Top Bottom