What's new

Covid-19 unleashed because of ‘wrongdoing of women , Molana Tariq Jameel

I love how these molvis blame everything on women and their immorality. Well let examine that shall we.

1. Our mothers are women and my mother God rest her soul and grant her Janna ul firdos was a simple humble woman.
2. Women who are promiscuous are allowed to dress and act like this by their fathers brothers and husbands. So why blame the women.
3. Many a time I have seen women with their husbands. The husband a full bread, shirt trouser big belly and henna in hair and beard. The wife no head scarf let alone abaya or hijab and ofter see through tops with sleeveless kameez. So who is to blame. The man or the woman.

I say to the molvi...look within...molvis demand musjids open then make excuses that they cannot attend...but encounter sound men to go who if they get an infection will for sure kill their parents or grandparents. Molvis looking at the eid moon also fondled Qandeel baloch. Ask Tariq Jameel what he does for a living. My prophet pbuh worked for a living. So you see...the enemies of islam are the molvis because they talk but dont do as they say
Well this moulvi exactly said that. And not on this occasion but multiple times.

He didn't say anything like that

You are believing dawn's words about him

He shouldn't have. That is the only thing he did wrong

your statement contradicts it self on one hand you are saying he didnt said anything like this on the other hand you are saying he shouldn’t have apologized, which one is correct hope you can explain properly

your statement contradicts it self on one hand you are saying he didnt said anything like this on the other hand you are saying he shouldn’t have apologized, which one is correct hope you can explain properly

There is no contradiction if you don't have a poor IQ

There is nothing to apologize for since he didn't say anything like that

By the way he apologized for calling media liars and not for this feminist randi rona that dawn is whining about

My problem is the nobleman that buys his secret paramours a villa in the DHA while generously donating millions to the mosques and madrassas. I am afraid such hypocrites donate money to your Tableeghi Jamaat too. I suggest, you should clearly announce in your next video sermon that the Tableeghi Jamaat will not accept any donation from ill-gotten money or a capital accumulated through the exploitation of poor workers and peasants.
TJ isn't run by donations,every participant has to pay from his pocket.

maulana sahab k sitaray aaj kaal gardish me hain. Maulana sahab should try to be more careful in these times. It would be kind of annoying/sad if he keeps on apologizing/justifying on every other thing he says.

maulana sahab k sitaray aaj kaal gardish me hain. Maulana sahab should try to be more careful in these times. It would be kind of annoying/sad if he keeps on apologizing/justifying on every other thing he says.

You can't keep everyone happy unless you sell ice cream

He shouldn't have apologized

If he admitted his mistake than it's good.
Thanks to Malick for fixing the ambiguous mulla.

He did and He is comparatively a lot more pious man than the collection we have in this country , still unable to understand why would he use a telethon to pass a controversial remark he is methodical and there is method in the madness

If he admitted his mistake than it's good.
Thanks to Malick for fixing the ambiguous mulla.
With Malick it was a different matter for which he issued an apology. Desi Libturds are twisting facts, Maulana mentioned lies and bribery in media houses and for that the likes of Hamid Mir and Malick caught fire on their behinds.

he was apologizing in yesterdays talk shows with Mohd malick

I read the apology link given in the OP and the text was :
Speaking as a guest at a talk show hosted by anchor Muhammad Maalik, Maulana Tariq acknowledged that his “tongue had slipped” towards the end of a telethon the previous day, which was also attended by Prime Minister Imran Khan. “This happens, as I speak a lot,” he said to Mr Maalik.
He hasn't actually acknowledged that he was wrong about his women remark. He was just talking about his allegations against media people. At least that is what I understood from that article.

He didn't say anything like that

Please provide link to articles from other news agencies who are saying what you are saying.

You are believing dawn's words about him

I believe that just like The Hindu newspaper, NDTV etc are respectable in India, Dawn is one of the respectable new agencies in Pakistan.

Sensible people Irfan Husain and Nadeem Paracha write for Dawn. Husain's articles are also republished in the Indian newspapers The Asian Age and Deccan Chronicle. I have read these fine articles.

Why not believe my words in same manner and say something about their rapist boss

Please provide me more info about this.

Screenshot_20200426-222355.jpg

Shame on such people who treat women as slaves and objects for reproduction...this is highly disgusting
In 2010 a mullah in Iran also said a similar thing. Now a desi mullah says it. These are such ridiculous, unscientific and non-intellectual people.

Once I saw a picture of a mosque in Indonesia that had been demolished by an earthquake. This mosque would have had lot of "pious" people praying for years. Why wasn't this mosque spared ?? Can Maulana Tariq Jameel and the Iranian maulana answer my question ??

Finally, I wonder what two of Tariq Jameel's students, Inzamam ul Haq and Shahid Afridi, would say of this ridiculous statement.
You should see the context in which he was speaking. The context is the excesses of feminism like Aurat March in times of Covid-19 pandemic.

@fitpOsitive

- PRTP GWD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom