What's new

Covid-19 unleashed because of ‘wrongdoing of women , Molana Tariq Jameel

Was there a lock-down during Aurat March ??

And he is making a moralistic statement blaming women for Covid-19 arriving upon humanity. From the OP :

You tell me the scientific basis of his statement. So things like drinking bat soup and all in China are not the real cause of this pandemic ??

But it is still not proved that Tariq Jameel did not make that comment about women. And as I posted earlier he seemed to be apologizing for his comments about media personalities and @Areesh is also saying this.
He made the blame statement in the heat of the moment.

Anyway women in Pakistan enjoy equal rights - right to education, right to employment, right to financial progress etc. There was no need for the nakhra of Aurat March.

- PRTP GWD

Maulana Saad, who is the chief of the Indian TJ and is actually the great grandson of the Tablighi Jamat founder Muhammad Ilyas Kandhlawi, has a farmhouse in Uttar Pradesh state. Who gave the money for that farmhouse to be built and how is it maintained ?? Also, who maintains the big global HQ of the world TJ movement in Delhi ??
They do that from their pockets,many of them are rich businessmen.

mullahs have asserted control on the religion they are running a state within a state although tariq jameel is a lot more pious and sane and stays away from the controversies i wonder why he used the telethon to make controversial remarks , we will know in due time. Iranian mullahs are even worst the clergy has full control over few million of their followers.

I dont know what you consider Mullahs but one who follows Allahs will is a slave to no one. This is why Islam and other religions are different. We are born free to worship our Allah and liberals who think they can take that away from us are greatly mistaken. We fought India 4 times, soviets, Americans, through proxy or direct wars only for one reason, to protect our Religion Islam from the hands of Hindus/Invaders.

Now the liberals think they can just assert control and brain wash us into thinking we need to reform Islam! Blasphemy! Allah has guaranteed to protect its words, I believe in every single word in the Quran. I dont pick and choose based on my likes and dislikes

I doubt he said anything like this that triggered these self hating coconuts to jump up and down for the next installment of $$$ .

Sorry for saying this but the Pakistani establishment is turning KHUSRI (LGBT They can pick any alphabet they like ;)) itself by the day. Knowing what some foreign funded stooges are up to in the name of "journalism, activism and human rights" the state does nothing to muzzle them when they begin to make first squeals.

Agreed

Level 100 fanboi.

Musharaf along with shaukat aziz and pervaiz ilahi was the best administrator Pakistan ever had.

Sorry for saying this but the Pakistani establishment is turning KHUSRI (LGBT They can pick any alphabet they like ;)) itself by the day. Knowing what some foreign funded stooges are up to in the name of "journalism, activism and human rights" the state does nothing to muzzle them when they begin to make first squeals.

And then they expect us to reboot ourselves every time something hits the fan

Allah doesn't send Azaab on Gunaah alone but when people stop recognizing a sin as a sin and start calling their bad deed good. At that point the exit the lowest level of imaan "Burai ko bura kehna" and at the same time is negating what Allah called bad.
Then they are at war with Allah and guess who wins?
The liberal reaction on Maulana Tariq jameel prove that people don't consider "BeHayaai" a bad thing anymore and instead call it a good thing. Hence the Azaab of Allah

Bhai, the apology was a vague one and seemed to be about the remarks about media personalities.

In commie USSR, male homosexuality was punishable by jail.

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, I don't have headphones atm. Will try to arrange for them tomorrow and then watch the vid. Till then I will see how I can contribute to this thread.
The dua was posted here on Thursday and it is Sunday today. You will noticed that not one negative reply had been posted.

And he is making a moralistic statement blaming women for Covid-19 arriving upon humanity. From the OP :

I believe I was also listening to his sermon but couldn't get to hear that blame women part, am I missing something? Besides he's the most sensible deobandi cleric in Pakistan and this is coming from me.

Libral is jumping and trying to muniplate and attacking on our islamic roots... this is back fire of attacking ultra liberals like marvi sarmad aka agent.

Allah doesn't send Azaab on Gunaah alone but when people stop recognizing a sin as a sin and start calling their bad deed good. At that point the exit the lowest level of imaan "Burai ko bura kehna" and at the same time is negating what Allah called bad.
Then they are at war with Allah and guess who wins?
The liberal reaction on Maulana Tariq jameel prove that people don't consider "BeHayaai" a bad thing anymore and instead call it a good thing. Hence the Azaab of Allah
Moral degradation has been catalyst for destruction of many civilisations.For our people "Najaiz Talukaat" and actions in it are no more a bad thing probably.

Back
Top Bottom