What's new

Covid-19 unleashed because of ‘wrongdoing of women , Molana Tariq Jameel

did I say USSR?

You said "comrade commies". Now please don't try to twist words like some corrupt lawyer who will ask "Yes or no".

He made the blame statement in the heat of the moment.

Just like that Iranian mullah I referred to in the first page ?? :)

But I have promised to @valkyr_96 that I will watch the vid he linked and then speak more on the topic.

I dont know what you consider Mullahs but one who follows Allahs will is a slave to no one. This is why Islam and other religions are different. We are born free to worship our Allah and liberals who think they can take that away from us are greatly mistaken. We fought India 4 times, soviets, Americans, through proxy or direct wars only for one reason, to protect our Religion Islam from the hands of Hindus/Invaders.

Now the liberals think they can just assert control and brain wash us into thinking we need to reform Islam! Blasphemy! Allah has guaranteed to protect its words, I believe in every single word in the Quran. I dont pick and choose based on my likes and dislikes

I can pick some holes in your post but it is late here so I will save my words for another day.

Guess God missed bikini clad women, the homosexuals and people who engage in sex before marriage in Greenland and chose two most religious countries (Iran & KSA) for Punishment.

You said "comrade commies". Now please don't try to twist words like some corrupt lawyer who will ask "Yes or no".

Just like that Iranian mullah I referred to in the first page ?? :)

But I have promised to @valkyr_96 that I will watch the vid he linked and then speak more on the topic.

I can pick some holes in your post but it is late here so I will save my words for another day.

Maybe shouldve just kept it to yourself if you werent willing to share your thoughts, no?

do you have some difficulty? does being commie and comrade mean that you are just soviet?

Whatever you would like to hide behind,the dogs he unleashed are simply one of the greatest of his sins.

Agree but then Pakistan's existence was at stake so he had to let them in due to extreme public pressure and now the same public is missing his days.

I believe I was also listening to his sermon but couldn't get to hear that blame women part, am I missing something? Besides he's the most sensible deobandi cleric in Pakistan and this is coming from me.

OK. I get your point. I will listen to the vid tomorrow.

do you have some difficulty? does being commie and comrade mean that you are just soviet?

So are the "Liberals" in Pakistan now Commies ??

He might have meant that the secular Elite must not arrange mujras and treat women like a commodity
but kallay angrez ki rukhails enjoy freedom and being treated like a commodity and not with respect and dignity!!

its not part of our religion not part of our culture! and majority will always resent such idiots!

Agree but then Pakistan's existence was at stake so he had to let them in due to extreme public pressure and now the same public is missing his days.
Public is bunch of sheeps,and is last concern of any ruling elites in Pakistan, he wanted to rule with the help of those bastards,which failed to happen.

Public is bunch of sheeps,and is last concern of any ruling elites in Pakistan, he wanted to rule with the help of those bastards,which failed to happen.

After all those good works I say he deserved to rule for the second time as well.

The dua was posted here on Thursday and it is Sunday today. You will noticed that not one negative reply had been posted.

I don't know now. They may have missed or perhaps ignored. :)

But let me watch it.

Back
Top Bottom