What's new

COVID-19: Indian double mutation variant arrives in Britain and has 'hallmarks of very dangerous virus'

I wont respect a man who only respect his own your lack of empathy taught me your worth and tyo resort to saying i lied about my mother for forum showed me that you still young so i delete my next post which was more insults . You think your values not for indians only your pals so carry on
Again...u seem to be putting words in my mouth...I never even mentioned ur mother...let alone lie about it. How about u go back and read all my posts...carefully this time.

Nor did I show any lack of empathy. I didn't make covid deaths even part of my discussion...hence no empathy.

My simple reply to u was...stop crying foul when u(Indians) are treated the same way u treat us.

Again...u seem to be putting words in my mouth...I never even mentioned ur mother...let alone lie about it. How about u go back and read all my posts...carefully this time.

Nor did I show any lack of empathy. I didn't make covid deaths even part of my discussion...hence no empathy.

My simple reply to u was...stop crying foul when u(Indians) are treated the same way u treat us.
Stop making excuse to troll simple
You think I'm responsible for Indians also why did a post not to you about China get you so worked up

U r comparing a theoretical scenario with a real one...
...on one hand u have real ppl(Indians and other anti Chinese ppl) mudslinging and scoring political points with regard to COVID19 pandemic...
...and that's supposedly justified bcuz on the other hand u have posed a theoretical scenario that IF it had originated in India then Chinese and Pakistanis would've done the same.

My personal position on this...is that pandemics like these happen from time to time. Every now and then a pathogen that usually exists in other animals...just by some random chance/mutation...manages to infect a human...and then spreads from there on out. This has happened throughout history. It used to be that it would normally spread in a certain region...and then die out as the hosts start thinning out. Survivors would develop immunity while those who didn't survive...died. The difference now is that the world is way more connected. So now it spreads way too fast to way too many regions in the world. Ppl dying anywhere is a tragedy and I don't use someone else's tragedy as a means to score points.

What I'm saying is that the responses u r seeing here are a result of what ur own countrymen were doing. So before u get on ur high horse...plz do take a look at how ur countrymen were cheering when covid started spreading throughout Pakistan. How ur government used it to ban travel of Sikh Pilgrims to Pakistan...how ur news media were blasting headlines saying "Pakistan maray ga corona ki maut". While enjoying Pakistan's misery...they were boasting how India is mass producing vaccines and Pakistan should beg for them from India. All that frothing at the mouth and spewing venom was in addition to mocking China and blaming it for Covid pandemic.

Now that things have come full circle...others are only replying in kind. They didn't start it(except in that theoretical scenario u made up). If it seems unpleasant now that u r on the receiving end...then perhaps it's time to look inward...and next time show some humanity. Hate begets hate and change starts from within...while preaching comes easy.

Yes pandemics do happen but you do not increase the risk by having "wet-markets" when the country can consume standard animals that everyone else does.

We need China to come fully transparent about this to lessen the chance of it happening again.

You think I'm responsible for Indians also why did a post not to you about China get you so worked up
Lmao I'm not getting worked up dude...it is clear who is getting worked up here...u have started putting words in my mouth...attributing things to me I never even said. U have resorted to cheap/childish insults. It is u who is getting emotional and worked up. I just responded that it's a tit for tat...if u don't like this behavior u r seeing...then start correcting ur own countrymen first.
Yes pandemics do happen but you do not increase the risk by having "wet-markets" when the country can consume standard animals that everyone else does.

We need China to come fully transparent about this to lessen the chance of it happening again.
I personally don't eat anything other than the normal chicken, cow, goat, turkey, etc. However u can't really blame it on the "wet-markets"...
...it was never proven that those wet markets in Wuhan were the origin...it was merely theorized simply bcuz bats are a host of this type of virus.

Secondly other animals farmed on a massive scale also host plenty of viruses that also jump to humans from time to time. The many variants of bird flu and swine flu are an example. Ppl just find it easier to bash on things that are not normal to us.

Last edited:
I personally don't eat anything other than the normal chicken, cow, goat, turkey, etc. However u can't really blame it on the "wet-markets"...
...it was never proven that those wet markets in Wuhan were the origin...it was merely theorized simply bcuz bats are a host of this type of virus.

Secondly other animals farmed on a massive scale also host plenty of viruses that also jump to humans from time to time. The many variants of bird flu and swine flu are an example. Ppl just find it easier to bash on things that are not normal to us.

Other "normal" animals eaten in much higher volume never caused a Covid-19 which is on a different scale.

Yes it is not proven but that seems the most likely explanation and we will not get to the bottom of it unless China comes clean.

China seems to have something to hide by its reluctance to reveal everything it knows about the origins of this virus. It may have been one of those things that just happens but we need to get to the bottom of this sorry saga.

Lmao I'm not getting worked up dude...it is clear who is getting worked up here...u have started putting words in my mouth...attributing things to me I never even said. U have resorted to cheap/childish insults. It is u who is getting emotional and worked up. I just responded that it's a tit for tat...if u don't like this behavior u r seeing...then start correcting ur own countrymen first.

Check my replies first 2 then yours . Truth is you try to blame Indians for being trolled by you and chinese forgetting you all do it and are bad as each other . Would still want to know why me saying chinese hid it at beginning had you so worked up you not Chinese they can handle themselves . I'll check your posts and see how you never trolled indians you free to check my posts. I bet I find u doing it on other subjects just trolling indians for fun as what each nationality does . Virus has no color bollocks but if india was source it open season then take moral high ground . You full of it. show one post at beginning of the virus I said anything against China show one post how I blame china other then hiding true extent at beginning the one that got you going . Why a pakistani american got worked up by a indian saying china hid true extent even now some will say it not start in china

Other "normal" animals eaten in much higher volume never caused a Covid-19 which is on a different scale.

Yes it is not proven but that seems the most likely explanation and we will not get to the bottom of it unless China comes clean.

China seems to have something to hide by its reluctance to reveal everything it knows about the origins of this virus. It may have been one of those things that just happens but we need to get to the bottom of this sorry saga.
"Never" caused a problem like COVID19? Spanish flu(influenza virus) is the ancestor of H1N1 virus(also known as swine flu). Either pigs...or birds are probably the reservoir from where that virus first jumped to humans.

It is just that we know more now than we did a century ago and it's easier to sequence the genetic structure and find origins...but this is definitely not the first time...and it won't be the last. Just by sheer chance...a mutation can allow a pathogen that doesn't normally infect humans...to transmit to and successfully infect humans.

I agree in principle that we should reduce the types of animals we eat...and even reduce our meat consumption in general. I just don't agree with the approach u r taking...where basically u r saying that
"I'm wearing blue...u r wearing yellow...and therefore something is wrong with u".
Check my replies first 2 then yours . Truth is you try to blame Indians for being trolled by you and chinese forgetting you all do it and are bad as each other . Would still want to know why me saying chinese hid it at beginning had you so worked up you not Chinese they can handle themselves . I'll check your posts and see how you never trolled indians you free to check my posts. I bet I find u doing it on other subjects just trolling indians for fun as what each nationality does . Virus has no color bollocks but if india was source it open season then take moral high ground . You full of it. show one post at beginning of the virus I said anything against China show one post how I blame china other then hiding true extent at beginning the one that got you going . Why a pakistani american got worked up by a indian saying china hid true extent even now some will say it not start in china
Listen my man...u don't know how to debate...u get emotional and u start hurling abuses. So I'll respond to u in the same language. Shut the f*ck up...stop quoting me and move on if u don't know how to talk in a civil manner.

Last edited:
"Never" caused a problem like COVID19? Spanish flu(influenza virus) is the ancestor of H1N1 virus(also known as swine flu). Either pigs...or birds are probably the reservoir from where that virus first jumped to humans.

It is just that we know more now than we did a century ago and it's easier to sequence the genetic structure and find origins...but this definitely not the first time...and it won't be the last. Just by sheer chance...a mutation can allow a pathogen that doesn't normally infect humans...to transmit to and successfully infect humans.

I agree in principle that we should reduce the types of animals we eat...and even reduce our meat consumption in general. I just don't agree with the approach u r taking...where basically u r saying that
"I'm wearing blue...u r wearing yellow...and therefore something is wrong with u".

Dude, be honest if coronavirus affected an Indian city first, you would be jumping up and down blaming the Indians for causing a worldwide disaster.

Just because China is Pakistan's ally, you are defending them. Shame as you are not being true to yourself.

Remember this is not the first time this century a virus like this has come out of China - we also had SARS as well. China seems to be getting too many even for its population size when you compare with India.

We need to take our personal feelings out and get to the truth, no matter where it may lie.

Dude, be honest if coronavirus affected an Indian city first, you would be jumping up and down blaming the Indians for causing a worldwide disaster.

Just because China is Pakistan's ally, you are defending them. Shame as you are not being true to yourself.

We need to take our personal feelings out and get to the truth, no matter where it may lie.
So when I showed u that the animals we consume are also host to a ton of dangerous pathogens...u abandoned that argument
...instead u invented a theoretical scenario to prove u r right and I'm wrong...
...where in that theoretical scenario the virus originated in India...and I called it Indian virus...thus proving that I'm only defending China...while I'll not be doing so if it was India bcuz "personal feelings".
...great script...u already got a hero(u) and a villain(me)...all that's missing is an item number and this fictional movie will be ready to film.

What a shame...I didn't expect u to come to that conclusion bcuz u've been on the forum for a while. Feel free to read my posts(on various topics throughout the forum). I can very easily set aside emotions/personal feelings and come at a topic with cold hard reasoning.

It is just that we know more now than we did a century ago and it's easier to sequence the genetic structure and find origins...but this is definitely not the first time...and it won't be the last. Just by sheer chance...a mutation can allow a pathogen that doesn't normally infect humans...to transmit to and successfully infect humans.

Listen my man...u don't know how to debate...u get emotional and u start hurling abuses. So I'll respond to u in the same language. Shut the f*ck up...stop quoting me and move on if u don't know how to talk in a civil manner.
That's you mate check the posts you even said I lied for a forum. You have might have a problem if your young it normal if over 30 then a problem. You accused me of lying I was civil what you want is to troll us and then say i only do it because you do im not like that you make me. You got stressed because I said something about the Chinese government. You not Chinese your an American of Pakistani heritage. Your ranting was not needed. If you give it be prepared to take it back if this was an Indian origin virus know what we be hearing here. Now i stop if you do but ask waz and check my posts what other Indians do i don't give a shit about. I hope Pakistan keeps this virus under control and my country gets its act together and see the results of government mishandling of this it be ok for the politicans but common man will suffer but that ok who cares about them until election

Remember this is not the first time this century a virus like this has come out of China - we also had SARS as well. China seems to be getting too many even for its population size when you compare with India.

[/QUOT
So when I showed u that the animals we consume are also host to a ton of dangerous pathogens...u abandoned that argument
...instead u invented a theoretical scenario to prove u r right and I'm wrong...
...where in that theoretical scenario the virus originated in India...and I called it Indian virus...thus proving that I'm only defending China...while I'll not be doing so if it was India bcuz "personal feelings".
...great script...u already got a hero(u) and a villain(me)...all that's missing is an item number and this fictional movie will be ready to film.

What a shame...I didn't expect u to come to that conclusion bcuz u've been on the forum for a while. Feel free to read my posts(on various topics throughout the forum). I can very easily set aside emotions/personal feelings and come at a topic with cold hard reasoning.
Cookie monster just read your post you said i made up china hiding details .I am very sorry i thought you said I made my mom's death up which as you can imagine did my head in. I am very sorry to you seriously you tried to explain i just lost the plot sorry my brother. I thought what kind of person would say this because he thinks i want to score points im very sorry this my fault

U r comparing a theoretical scenario with a real one...
...on one hand u have real ppl(Indians and other anti Chinese ppl) mudslinging and scoring political points with regard to COVID19 pandemic...
...and that's supposedly justified bcuz on the other hand u have posed a theoretical scenario that IF it had originated in India then Chinese and Pakistanis would've done the same.

My personal position on this...is that pandemics like these happen from time to time. Every now and then a pathogen that usually exists in other animals...just by some random chance/mutation...manages to infect a human...and then spreads from there on out. This has happened throughout history. It used to be that it would normally spread in a certain region...and then die out as the hosts start thinning out. Survivors would develop immunity while those who didn't survive...died. The difference now is that the world is way more connected. So now it spreads way too fast to way too many regions in the world. Ppl dying anywhere is a tragedy and I don't use someone else's tragedy as a means to score points.

What I'm saying is that the responses u r seeing here are a result of what ur own countrymen were doing. So before u get on ur high horse...plz do take a look at how ur countrymen were cheering when covid started spreading throughout Pakistan. How ur government used it to ban travel of Sikh Pilgrims to Pakistan...how ur news media were blasting headlines saying "Pakistan maray ga corona ki maut". While enjoying Pakistan's misery...they were boasting how India is mass producing vaccines and Pakistan should beg for them from India. All that frothing at the mouth and spewing venom was in addition to mocking China and blaming it for Covid pandemic.

Now that things have come full circle...others are only replying in kind. They didn't start it(except in that theoretical scenario u made up). If it seems unpleasant now that u r on the receiving end...then perhaps it's time to look inward...and next time show some humanity. Hate begets hate and change starts from within...while preaching comes easy.
This the post hands up my fault my apologies

Cookie monster just read your post you said i made up china hiding details .I am very sorry i thought you said I made my mom's death up which as you can imagine did my head in. I am very sorry to you seriously you tried to explain i just lost the plot sorry my brother. I thought what kind of person would say this because he thinks i want to score points im very sorry this my fault
All is forgiven. Also I never said "u made up china hiding details" either. Can u point out(copy/paste exactly) as to what u r referring to?

All is forgiven. Also I never said "u made up china hiding details" either. Can u point out(copy/paste exactly) as to what u r referring to?
Thanks, bro ill get it maybe that wrong as well let me check sorry for the insults no excuses

Back
Top Bottom