What's new

COVID-19: Indian double mutation variant arrives in Britain and has 'hallmarks of very dangerous virus'

It shouldn't have been called the Chinese virus...just like how it shouldn't be called Indian virus. The ppl here are just holding up the mirror to those Indians who were blaming China for COVID19...
...by calling it Indian virus(it's akin to rubbing their faces in the sh*t they were vomiting).

In reality...there is no nationality of such things...microbes/diseases infect all regardless of nationality, skin color, social status, etc.
I agree but I was just pointing out the double standards. This and other forums of indian side just need an excuse and I've seen Chinese posters quick to jump in against India on this . And some are saying it American we just lucky this not more deadly .If this had started in Delhi then the crap that would have been seen here by some chinese would have been epic . No nationality is sane on here when a good piss take can be taken against the other

I agree but I was just pointing out the double standards. This and other forums of indian side just need an excuse and I've seen Chinese posters quick to jump in against India on this . And some are saying it American we just lucky this not more deadly .
Again not double standard...it is using the same "logic" against those ppl. They started it...and therefore should have no problem with their own logic right? If they have problems...when their own logic is used against them...it shows their hypocrisy...
...and that is the point.

Again not double standard...it is using the same "logic" against those ppl. They started it...and therefore should have no problem with their own logic right? If they have problems...when their own logic is used against them...it shows their hypocrisy...
...and that is the point.
If this had started in Delhi instead of Wuhan or wherever what would have been the response from Chinese and Pakistani posters. There would have been no defense of India instead it would have been shithole country and cow piss that all kinds of shit would have been thrown at India. Hypocrisy is what all nationalities do here and to pretend anyone is worse than the other is not true. This is not because childish Indians used this to attack china the same would have been done by Pakistani and Chinese. Spoilt kids from all sides here take the piss that's what is done. This is taking a piss nothing else and that's fine but let's not pretend people here would be saying there is no nationality in a virus if it started in India . Indians jumped all over this because it a chance to bash China. Now because of stupid leadership in my country, it's your turn carry on I don't mind saying if my country does wrong. But to see some Chinese posters act all holy with something that started in their country and was hidden and not contained because of image made me bite. To me it is a personal tragedy associated with this i could not say goodbye to my mom because of it . If I could have travelled i could have just held her hand giving her a last kiss. The way people act here giving numbers and laughing but there is a human cost. Carry on everyone but to me, this is more then a way to score points and my criticism of china was not a piss-take but real anger at what i believe happened and what I will carry around me until I die

If this had started in Delhi instead of Wuhan or wherever what would have been the response from Chinese and Pakistani posters. There would have been no defense of India instead it would have been shithole country and cow piss that all kinds of shit would have been thrown at India. Hypocrisy is what all nationalities do here and to pretend anyone is worse than the other is not true. This is not because childish Indians used this to attack china the same would have been done by Pakistani and Chinese. Spoilt kids from all sides here take the piss that's what is done. This is taking a piss nothing else and that's fine but let's not pretend people here would be saying there is no nationality in a virus if it started in India . Indians jumped all over this because it a chance to bash China. Now because of stupid leadership in my country, it's your turn carry on I don't mind saying if my country does wrong. But to see some Chinese posters act all holy with something that started in their country and was hidden and not contained because of image made me bite. To me it is a personal tragedy associated with this i could not say goodbye to my mom because of it . If I could have travelled i could have just held her hand giving her a last kiss. The way people act here giving numbers and laughing but there is a human cost. Carry on everyone but to me, this is more then a way to score points and my criticism of china was not a piss-take but real anger at what i believe happened and what I will carry around me until I die
U r comparing a theoretical scenario with a real one...
...on one hand u have real ppl(Indians and other anti Chinese ppl) mudslinging and scoring political points with regard to COVID19 pandemic...
...and that's supposedly justified bcuz on the other hand u have posed a theoretical scenario that IF it had originated in India then Chinese and Pakistanis would've done the same.

My personal position on this...is that pandemics like these happen from time to time. Every now and then a pathogen that usually exists in other animals...just by some random chance/mutation...manages to infect a human...and then spreads from there on out. This has happened throughout history. It used to be that it would normally spread in a certain region...and then die out as the hosts start thinning out. Survivors would develop immunity while those who didn't survive...died. The difference now is that the world is way more connected. So now it spreads way too fast to way too many regions in the world. Ppl dying anywhere is a tragedy and I don't use someone else's tragedy as a means to score points.

What I'm saying is that the responses u r seeing here are a result of what ur own countrymen were doing. So before u get on ur high horse...plz do take a look at how ur countrymen were cheering when covid started spreading throughout Pakistan. How ur government used it to ban travel of Sikh Pilgrims to Pakistan...how ur news media were blasting headlines saying "Pakistan maray ga corona ki maut". While enjoying Pakistan's misery...they were boasting how India is mass producing vaccines and Pakistan should beg for them from India. All that frothing at the mouth and spewing venom was in addition to mocking China and blaming it for Covid pandemic.

Now that things have come full circle...others are only replying in kind. They didn't start it(except in that theoretical scenario u made up). If it seems unpleasant now that u r on the receiving end...then perhaps it's time to look inward...and next time show some humanity. Hate begets hate and change starts from within...while preaching comes easy.

Last edited:
To little to late this not a bash on Chinese but flights from china should have been stopped all international travel like you said .
Really? The virus definitely pass from some place to China and slowly spreading before the pandemic is known.

The shut down wouldnt hardly work if the internal government has bad policy controlling the pandemic.

Last edited:
...on one hand u have real ppl(Indians and other anti Chinese ppl) mudslinging and scoring political points with regard to COVID19 pandemic...
...and that's supposedly justified bcuz on the other hand u have posed a theoretical scenario that IF it had originated in India then Chinese and Pakistanis would've done the same.

My personal position on this...is that pandemics like these happen from time to time. Every now and then a pathogen that usually exists in other animals...just by some random chance/mutation...manages to infect a human...and then spreads from there on out. This has happened throughout history. It used to be that it would normally spread in a certain region...and then die out as the hosts start thinning out. Survivors would develop immunity while those who didn't survive...died. The difference now is that the world is way more connected. So now it spreads way too fast to way too many regions in the world. Ppl dying anywhere is a tragedy and I don't use someone else's tragedy as a means to score points.

What I'm saying is that the responses u r seeing here are a result of what ur own countrymen were doing. So before u get on ur high horse...plz do take a look at how ur countrymen were cheering when covid started spreading throughout Pakistan. How ur government used it to ban travel of Sikh Pilgrims to Pakistan...how ur news media were blasting headlines saying "Pakistan maray ga corona ki maut". While enjoying Pakistan's misery...they were boasting how India is mass producing vaccines and Pakistan should beg for them from India. All that frothing at the mouth and spewing venom was in addition to mocking China and blaming it for Covid pandemic.

Now that things have come full circle...others are only replying in kind. They didn't start it(except in that theoretical scenario u made up). If it seems unpleasant now that u r on the receiving end...then perhaps it's time to look inward...and next time show some humanity. Hate begets hate and change starts from within...while preaching comes easy.
My high horse I said carry on did you read that and show a post i enjoy anyone misery .See the posts i criticise my government for its treatment of minorities and how I fear for my country and the hate i see. Show a post of mine against anyone's faith nationality or apart from that post in response to glee at this virus in India from Chinese poster and the action their government took. No venom or mocking i not some kid that full of hate. The hate from all sides and your crap that it a response to Indian posters is just an excuse to troll indians . Show where i get involved in the shit that goes on here its your mates laughing at indian infections that pissed me off because they hid the truth at the start and you got all protective because of that one post your the one that full of hate and preaching about hate who you trying to kid . I dont preach i dont think this forum a war seems the truth hurt. Hate begets hate show one post of mine that show hate towards anyone or boast about vaccines and im not responsible for indians here and you cunt my mom died and you ask waz when i mention it or was that a plan and my mom not die of the virus the travel conditions that stopped me from going to funeral . You are a piece of shit ask waz when I said about my mom came to this place after few years to take my mind elsewhere. Made up the death of my mom for a forum post grow up you little kid this, not the center of my life that i need to score points. The problem with you is you don't practice what you preach. If you love your mom think about what you said im a father of 3 kids oldest is 15 nearly but i know that i will never get a love like i did my mother not wife brothers sister or wife and i come on here to take mind of because after months im still struggling and i not know why i cant accept it im a grown man and i want my mom your a hypocrate then call others the same you dont seperate a man from his country where i judge a man on his merit but you can judge a country actions and i did chinas and you threw a fit ill meet waz here and prove what i said i trust him we been here years

My high horse I said carry on did you read that and show a post i enjoy anyone misery .See the posts i criticise my government for its treatment of minorities and how I fear for my country and the hate i see. Show a post of mine against anyone's faith nationality or apart from that post in response to glee at this virus in India from Chinese poster and the action their government took. No venom or mocking i not some kid that full of hate. The hate from all sides and your crap that it a response to Indian posters is just an excuse to troll indians . Show where i get involved in the shit that goes on here its your mates laughing at indian infections that pissed me off because they hid the truth at the start and you got all protective because of that one post your the one that full of hate and preaching about hate who you trying to kid . I dont preach i dont think this forum a war seems the truth hurt. Hate begets hate show one post of mine that show hate towards anyone or boast about vaccines and im not responsible for indians here and you cunt my mom died and you ask waz when i mention it or was that a plan and my mom not die of the virus the travel conditions that stopped me from going to funeral . You are a piece of shit ask waz when I said about my mom came to this place after few years to take my mind elsewhere. Made up the death of my mom for a forum post grow up you little kid this, not the center of my life that i need to score points. The problem with you is you don't practice what you preach. If you love your mom think about what you said im a father of 3 kids oldest is 15 nearly but i know that i will never get a love like i did my mother not wife brothers sister or wife and i come on here to take mind of because after months im still struggling and i not know why i cant accept it im a grown man and i want my mom your a hypocrate then call others the same you dont seperate a man from his country where i judge a man on his merit but you can judge a country actions and i did chinas and you threw a fit ill meet waz here and prove what i said i trust him we been here years
I think it went over ur head that I was talking about Indians in general...and not u in particular.

As for the rest of the discussion of "my mates laughing at Indian deaths that pissed u off"...
...I'm not defending anything...I'm saying that u should show this same fervor when ur countrymen say things like "kitnay atanki maray?" after a passenger plane crashed in Karachi. If u can't stand up there...then showing concern about Pakistanis trolling Indians is too little too late...
...what goes around comes around...simple as that.

P.S. u need to calm down with those personal attacks. Unlike u...I never called u a count or a piece of shit or anything like that...nor did I make fun of ur mom's death.

One post
I think it went over ur head that I was talking about Indians in general...and not u in particular.

As for the rest of the discussion of "my mates laughing at Indian deaths that pissed u off"...
...I'm not defending anything...I'm saying that u should show this same fervor when ur countrymen say things like "kitnay atanki maray?" after a passenger plane crashed in Karachi. If u can't stand up there...then showing concern about Pakistanis trolling Indians is too little too late...
...what goes around comes around...simple as that.
I do when Indians act badly when bringing faith into politics when call Indian Muslims what they should go to remind them they indians the same as hindus i do when my country is in trouble because of hindu nationalist i never boast nor criticize any faith not weak but because been taught respect. I also hatre khalistan because i love diversity and my country also said many times how the militancy i witnessed in the 80s in Punjab killed thousands of innocents not because I want to be kissing the forum *** but because it was right same with Kashmir free movement for Kashmiris many many times i stick with my beliefs, not the state or country I love to talk about drug menace in Punjab how my best friend died from aids because he injected heroin . Maybe i lied about that. Listen mate im 45 got 3 kids and wife nwho in cali my mom died not from the corona virus but travel restrictions stopped me going to see her off. I gave my mom years of worry during my drug problems in states crank benzos but i had work ethic my dad put in us but she the first one to notice weight loss she worried so much she became thin as a rake i wake up every morning and it the first bthing i feel never say someone lie about mother for a forum im way past that age and i feel a loss i hope you never do i go about my day but all i want to do is do some cokje have some shots and some valium to sleep this my distraction my mom was my life i made it up to her but i caused my mom years of tears the old man turned his back she did not im so alone without her i want to run away from me if that make sense

Last edited:
One post

I do when indians act bad when bring faith into politics when call indian muslims what they should go to remind them they indians the same as hindus i do when my country is in trouble because of hindu nationalist i never boast nor criticise any faith not weak but because been taught respect
U just showed how much respect u have been taught earlier by using childish insults...even though I used none against u. I was merely pointing out that u can't expect Pakistanis to sit back when Indian trolls and Indian news media are constantly saying hateful things about Pakistan/Pakistanis...to the point that there is no humanity left in what they say.

U just showed how much respect u have been taught earlier by using childish insults...even though I used none against u. I was merely pointing out that u can't expect Pakistanis to sit back when Indian trolls and Indian news media are constantly saying hateful things about Pakistan/Pakistanis...to the point that there is no humanity left in what they say.
I wont respect a man who only respect his own your lack of empathy taught me your worth and tyo resort to saying i lied about my mother for forum showed me that you still young so i delete my next post which was more insults . You think your values not for indians only your pals so carry on

Is there a variant in this scamdemic that isn't dangerous?

Back
Top Bottom