What's new

COVID-19: Indian double mutation variant arrives in Britain and has 'hallmarks of very dangerous virus'

U r comparing a theoretical scenario with a real one...
...on one hand u have real ppl(Indians and other anti Chinese ppl) mudslinging and scoring political points with regard to COVID19 pandemic...
...and that's supposedly justified bcuz on the other hand u have posed a theoretical scenario that IF it had originated in India then Chinese and Pakistanis would've done the same.

My personal position on this...is that pandemics like these happen from time to time. Every now and then a pathogen that usually exists in other animals...just by some random chance/mutation...manages to infect a human...and then spreads from there on out. This has happened throughout history. It used to be that it would normally spread in a certain region...and then die out as the hosts start thinning out. Survivors would develop immunity while those who didn't survive...died. The difference now is that the world is way more connected. So now it spreads way too fast to way too many regions in the world. Ppl dying anywhere is a tragedy and I don't use someone else's tragedy as a means to score points.

What I'm saying is that the responses u r seeing here are a result of what ur own countrymen were doing. So before u get on ur high horse...plz do take a look at how ur countrymen were cheering when covid started spreading throughout Pakistan. How ur government used it to ban travel of Sikh Pilgrims to Pakistan...how ur news media were blasting headlines saying "Pakistan maray ga corona ki maut". While enjoying Pakistan's misery...they were boasting how India is mass producing vaccines and Pakistan should beg for them from India. All that frothing at the mouth and spewing venom was in addition to mocking China and blaming it for Covid pandemic.

Now that things have come full circle...others are only replying in kind. They didn't start it(except in that theoretical scenario u made up). If it seems unpleasant now that u r on the receiving end...then perhaps it's time to look inward...and next time show some humanity. Hate begets hate and change starts from within...while preaching comes easy.
Yep misread that as well I just so stressed I can't concentrate I'm having a bad day worse than i been having recently. I can go one way which will lift me for the first time in months or get through the day and be hurting. I reading and not taking it in really. I stick with my view that if it starts in india it be a shit storm here. And I do think It should have been handled better and china hid the truth at the start but i hate some laughing at India's plight now this is a virus that causes misery in the real world. All sides here laugh piss take at tragedies in each others countries. India should not be in this mess if mass gatherings were stopped no way this can be twisted by some here because of the political side they on. But the other im sorry brother

Britain cannot stop flights from India because Britain and India are quad member states and America need Britain and India as quad member states to fight China. PCR test has 30% false negative rate so all these infected Indians who test negative are entering Britain.

Back
Top Bottom