What's new

Covid-19 in India - Second Wave - World Extends Help and Support - Updates and Discussion

First learn few things right.

The mutant virus that is ravaging North India especially Delhi is : B117 aka UK variant

Modi made his biggest mistake he didn't put a travel ban from UK when virus was killing thousands there.

Thousands of British farmers from UK came to join in the farmers protest and brought the mutant virus with them.

It wasn't Kumbha mela or political rallies that contributed the virus spread. The state where Kumbha mela took place or election rallies where held haven't seen much spike in infections.
What kind of drugs do you take?

Lol. Trust someone from a Communist nation not to understand the connection. Hahahha. It's a metaphor for Chinese communist propaganda. Hahahha. Everything needs to be explained to you guys. I hope the Chinese refugees in India are better educated now.

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
Someone from a communist country???
Me???

Tibetan Indians in Dharmasala have stopped hoping for a long time and their prayers will finally stopped when the 14th Dalai Lama Is put to rest.
That will be the reality.

And you may finally transform into a real inquisitive jackdaw after thaf but it would changed a thing.

Easier to apply for your Indian citizenship since you are born there.

Forget about USA. They won't even exports the much needed active ingredients to India at this critical moment to save America first.

By Indian people I mean dalits, Muslims, Buddhists, farmers, the left, Kashmiris, northeastern tribals, etc.
Very true, and thank you for reminding me of them - one should never forget the victims. No matter how much bhakts annoy me, they remain just that: a mere annoyance. They are an existential threat to the groups you mentioned.

thank you HK

tricolor-1601642216.jpg
For lending its airport to save Modi India face.
Such is the display of their ungrateful attitude.

China can also provide vaccine to poor countries but nobody will take it. An unfortunate situation.

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
Someone from a communist country???
Me???

Tibetan Indians in Dharmasala have stopped hoping for a long time and their prayers will finally stopped when the 14th Dalai Lama Is put to rest.
That will be the reality.

And you may finally transform into a real inquisitive jackdaw after thaf but it would changed a thing.

Easier to apply for your Indian citizenship since you are born there.
Doesn't change the fact that they are all Chinese refugees.

Then the rest of the world will demand proof of their China citizenship.
Otherwise they will be shipped back to India.

:coffee: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
Hahahhahaha. Because of course the refugees fleeing Nazi Germany were asked to prove German citizenship.

But US has been sharing its vaccine with Israel abudantly without any lacking of supplies

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom