What's new

Covid-19 in India - Second Wave - World Extends Help and Support - Updates and Discussion

lol so other members are allowed to troll and when i respond back you remove my comments looks like i hit a nerve or two anyways

If all it takes is money for arranging beds, ventilator machines and oxygen then Hindu religious leaders should relinquish those 300 crore rupees collected to build the Ram temple. After all, saving lives is more important than a religious building which can be built any time later.

Covid facilities, food, donations: Temples rise up to help the nation again as second wave hits

Octogenarian Volunteer Of RSS Dies Of Covid-19 After Giving Up Hospital Bed To Save A Young Man

So it turns out @Ghost Hobbit and his bakht army aren't as influential during waking hours as they are during their sleep.

@Invicta @Dalit @UKBengali @Baloach @Uncensored

We don't want vaccines. How can we ask for Vaccines when we ourselves have held back 5 million doses? We got what we wanted from UK. From US we'd like the surplus vaccine stock.

Yes mate the same India that has a space programme, the same India that is building aircraft carriers and wants to become a super power. They need to get their priorities right first before they demand from others.

Our (South asian) priorities are dikhawaybazi. Only that nothing else. Be it India, Pakistan or whatever other country.

So it turns out @Ghost Hobbit and his bakht army aren't as influential during waking hours as they are during their sleep.

@Invicta @Dalit @UKBengali @Baloach @Uncensored

well done

First Shipment Of UK Covid Medical Aid Arrives In India

Propaganda from the Red Book???
Really.
Wow.
Tibet is also included in the little Red Book and you have read all about it.

Are you sure it is not from the personal diary of Dalai Lama?

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Lol. Trust someone from a Communist nation not to understand the connection. Hahahha. It's a metaphor for Chinese communist propaganda. Hahahha. Everything needs to be explained to you guys. I hope the Chinese refugees in India are better educated now.

It must hurt to see Indian origin people exerting such influence for India. You can burn. I can send you burnol if you want.
Man, try to relax a bit. Did you read the OP article? This isn't exertion of influence. This is simple begging. But fair enough, folks should be willing to help out in a crisis, however let's not imagine "influence" where there is none.

Man, try to relax a bit. Did you read the OP article? This isn't exertion of influence. This is simple begging. But fair enough, folks should be willing to help out in a crisis, however let's not imagine "influence" where there is none.

Why don't you beg and see how far it takes you (you know you were asking for this)

They will continue to sympathize, the doctors will get more than what is currently being done. And they will use their influence in NHS to expand the scope of help. And Boris Johnson himself will see to it that the support is visibily exapnded.

You, on the other hand, will sit on the sides and cry.
Why don't they use their "influence" to have Modi held to account? This is what British non-Indian NHS staff are wondering. Why can't Indian origin doctors point out the Indian governmental policies flying in the face of science routinely? When British Indian doctors behave like doctors and call Indian leaders out for their mismanagement of the whole pandemic, then maybe British people will take them seriously.
Why don't you beg and see how far it takes you (you know you were asking for this)
Pakistan needs to manage the situation carefully. We aren't at the stage of "begging" despite your best intentions.

It's third rate politicians like Kejriwal who let Delhi down so much so that can't even put an information system to help paints who are making rounds of hospitals in search of beds.
There is no oxygen at hospitals in Delhi but gas cylinders are sold in black market.

What about the dire situation in Uttar Pradesh which is ruled by BJP ? Ghaziabad which is near to Delhi but is part of UP state is in bad situation. Watch this recent report by Barkha Dutt from Ghaziabad.

And point is, why has the national system collapsed ? I saw a comment on some YT vid page basically saying that it is for the first time in 70 years in the country that the living are not getting hospital beds and the dead are not finding places to be cremated.

And in any case money of Hindu temples are used by govt while minority religious shrine are tax free. This is magnanimity of secular Hindu India.

So in this magnanimity will you condemn statements like "Musalman ke do hi sthaan, Pakistan ya qabristan" ? Will you condemn "Desh ke ghaddaaron ko, goli maaro saalon ko" ? Will you call for punishment of terrorists like Sadhvi Pragya and her apologists like GD Bakshi ?

Covid facilities, food, donations: Temples rise up to help the nation again as second wave hits

Good that these temples have learnt from mosques which have turned into Corona bed centers and those Sikh gurdwaras which are providing oxygen cylinder facility.

Octogenarian Volunteer Of RSS Dies Of Covid-19 After Giving Up Hospital Bed To Save A Young Man

Noble of him. But I will also mention the Pakistani organization Jamaat-ud-Daawa which helped people in Northern Pakistan during the earthquake in that area some years ago.

JuD is supposedly the front for Lashkar-e-Tayyaba.

---

Also, it would be good if you source news from those not connected to the right-wing.

Last edited:
The Indian in UK believed they owned UK. Boris johnson shall do exactly what these free lunch Indian working in UK to told him to do.

The UK government shall serve India interest. India first. Indigenous british are second and so as british interest are secondary.

Indians love seeking validation from the white man. Loyal servants of the white man for 300 years. Whites know this too.

They talk about children in sweatshops when the reality is, India is the largest slave state in history, bigger than Confederate America, and that's pretty hard to top.

5 rupee fascists are the true enemy of the Indian people.

Last edited:
We should give refuge to some nagas too, Orr some khalistanis? Anyway we offered help because all of us are humans. So just accept it and shut up. There is no need for thanks whatsoever.
Well, India has several rebel groups fighting for an Independent state for decades now. I'm actually surprised the CCP didn't offer refuge and base for these groups against India like India did with the Tibetans fleeing Chinese offensive in Tibet. This is also one of the reasons I said Chinas neighbours are actually lucky the CCP won the Chinese civil war and defeated KMT. Since I'm sure that KMT ruled peaceful United China wouldn't have allowed such a thing to happen without offering full support and refuge to India's own many rev groups. Funny enough KMT territorial claim for China is far larger than even the CCP's, so they would have claimed even more parts of India today and be much more assertive. This is something many people forget. The KMT called themselves Nationalists Chinese and would have acted as such towards any country who threatened their country IF THEY ACTUALLY HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO RULE A PEACEFUL UNITED CHINA like today. In short China's neighbours would have had it worse. CCP seems to me to be much more cautious and reserved and non interventionist.

Why don't they use their "influence" to have Modi held to account? This is what British non-Indian NHS staff are wondering. Why can't Indian origin doctors point out the Indian governmental policies flying in the face of science routinely? When British Indian doctors behave like doctors and call Indian leaders out for their mismanagement of the whole pandemic, then maybe British people will take them seriously.

Pakistan needs to manage the situation carefully. We aren't at the stage of "begging" despite your best intentions.

Why should we hold Modi to account? Like anyone with a slave mentality you think your politicians need to be held to account by white people. No one in India needs to be judged by them.

Back
Top Bottom