What's new

Covid-19 in India - Second Wave - World Extends Help and Support - Updates and Discussion

Indians here should shut up and be grateful for all the help anyone has given.

India has had more than a year to prepare itself and take sensible precautions but Modi obviously has other priorities with election rallies etc.

This is no way detracts from my sympathies with the common Indians who are dying in the thousands every day.

Indians here should shut up and be grateful for all the help anyone has given.

India has had more than a year to prepare itself and take sensible precautions but Modi obviously has other priorities with election rallies etc.

This is no way detracts from my sympathies with the common Indians who are dying in the thousands every day.
Well if you have such issues raise it with councellor and stop it :(

Didn't India makes 60% of world vaccines, read it umpteenth times on social media by bragging indians.

And what a change of fortunes, from bragging to begging.

Arrogance of Modi has made him and india bite the dust... hope some lessons are learned.

Didn't India makes 60% of word vaccines, read it umpteenth times on social media by bragging indians.

And what a change of fortunes, from bragging to begging.

Arrogance of Modi has made him and india bite the dust... hope some lessons are learned.

quote this in your petition to councilor @Invicta

Don't worry it's already taken care off, you take care of your people - they need your attention more than what I tell my MP.

ok. Then I will get my kleenex ready to weep when UK makes the announcement that they're not giving any further support :(

ok. Then I will get my kleenex ready to weep when UK makes the announcement that they're not giving any further support :(
Don't worry some kleenex is already on its way for you, sent with much love, don't forget to share with those poor people in Delhi who have lost their loved ones.

Don't worry some kleenex is already on its way for you, sent with much love, don't forget to share with those poor people in Delhi who have lost their loved ones.

Show some pity. His psychological survival depends on distracting fantasies of "Great India", they're his 'escape'. When he sees the fantasies unravelling before his eyes the resultant cognitive dissonance only allows him to burry his head further into them. He knows the truth but accepting it would be catastrophic, how will he live on with himself? It's a natural coping mechanism.

So when he's groveling at your feet for money/help, let him pretend he is "forcing" you to. Let him pretend he has any dignity left.

Last edited:
Show some pity. His psychological survival depends on distracting fantasies of "Great India", it's his 'escape'. When he sees the fantasies unravelling before his eyes the resultant cognitive dissonance only allows him to burry his head further into them. He knows the truth but accepting it would be catastrophic, how will he live on with himself? It's a natural coping mechanism.

So when he's groveling at your feet for money/help, let him pretend he has any dignity left.

While you visibly take this stand, you do know that what I say will come true. Those people in the UK will get what we need. Surely you have no doubts about that.

Than
Thanks China but why isnt this on any news website or tv channel on India..i checked everywhere...nobody is covering it...bad.
Politicians need a target to shift responsibility. When his power is unstable, we will become enemies again.

We know, but we don't care.

Why?
They shoidl send those to their allies rather then india
Maybe send in a super mutant strain while at it. Indians are stubborn and full of bluster. Can't stop talking shit even when the arsehole has widened to 100 inches.

Why? If you don't like facts about India providing food, shelter and clothing to Chinese refugees, feel free to ignore.

All this propaganda from Mao's Little Red Book doesn't change the fact that 100,000 Chinese refugees live in India.

Lol. That would be like visiting a Nazi museum and its depiction of Jews.

Propaganda from the Red Book???
Really.
Wow.
Tibet is also included in the little Red Book and you have read all about it.

Are you sure it is not from the personal diary of Dalai Lama?

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Last edited:
While you visibly take this stand, you do know that what I say will come true. Those people in the UK will get what we need. Surely you have no doubts about that.

"Those people in the UK" and their Government will send you pittance. Your government will accept it with both hands stretched out while pretending it's the greatest friendly gesture there has ever been.

You, otoh, will keep on building castles out of clouds while your countrymen die in your streets. This is not a slight. It is a call to shame.

Last edited:
The point is Tibetan in India have lost their China Nationality status and are basically STATELESS for a long long time.

Since 2000 Dalai Lama has tried to woo the Communist Party of China to revive his China Nationality status without success.
In his dying days he said he may not be reborn again as a Tibetan.
So his followers in Dharmasala will soon be disbanded. Where will they go?
The younger and more educated Tibetan Chinese in China do not know who Dalai Lama is today?

Now you know why Dalai Lama realised he make a political blunder.
In fact a terrible mistake and now followers like you will suffer.
Accept your fate.

Born in India, accept yout new status.
Tibetan Indian.

"Those people in the UK" and their Government will send you pittance. Your government will accept it with both hands stretched out while pretending it's the greatest friendly gesture there has ever been. You, otoh, will keep on building castles out of clouds while your countrymen die in your streets.

Wow. Those people in the UK will not send even that for Pakistan, even if all people of Pak origin come together and write open letters....

Back
Top Bottom