What's new

Covid-19 in India - Second Wave - World Extends Help and Support - Updates and Discussion

They will continue to sympathize, the doctors will get more than what is currently being done. And they will use their influence in NHS to expand the scope of help. And Boris Johnson himself will see to it that the support is visibily exapnded.

You, on the other hand, will sit on the sides and cry.
This is not India, UK government will not just give out excess aid without getting anything back. Their influence is zilch, if anything this attitude is going to get them crucified in everyday life.

Just like a stateless German refugee acquiring American citizenship doesn't mean he is no longer a "German refugee" ; similarly a stateless Chinese acquiring some other citizenship doesn't mean he is not a Chinese refugee. Next you will tell me Rohingyas are not Burmese refugees if they are "stateless". People flee persecution because of such brutal regimes stripping away their citizenship and dignity.

So you have basically no proof the Chinese refugees in India are "escaped criminals"? Got it.

It is very unfortunate that you think of the Dalai Lama and his followers as snakes. To us they are persecuted Chinese citizens who have left everything behind in their homeland merely to survive.

If you are a part of the Indian Government or CIA, then you will already have all the proof you ever needed.

Unfortunately you are just a brainwashed descendant of a Serf Master who had committed unthinkable atrocities e.g. peeled the skins off murdered children.
Want proof. Dare to to the Museum in Lhasa in Tibet, China.

Which is in effect all USELESS for you.
:sarcastic: :cheers:

Why do trolls always used similar tactics in all their argument?

Last edited:
Because we want it. Because Boris has to do it for keeping his good relationship with India....a very important relationship for him.
:laughcry: like a toddler at the toy store. I want it --- I must get it. Nothing is more important than being prime minister, with the lack of fund in the exchequer all eyes are on him, excessive aids like the doctors are demanding will land him outside no:10.

:laughcry: like a toddler at the toy store. I want it --- I must get it. Nothing is more important than being prime minister, with the lack of fund in the exchequer all eyes are on him, excessive aids like the doctors are demanding will land him outside no:10.

of course. And despite your complaining, that's pretty much what he's going to do. We have influence. You don't. Why don't you get all the pakistani people there to write an open letter. Let's see how far that will go.
As a taxpayer i disagree with this. why dont india pays for this from their massive reserves? if they can pay for new shiney toys then why are they begging us for medical aid? worlds pharmacy should be able to help its self.

You can disagree...no one really cares.

of course. And despite your complaining, that's pretty much what he's going to do. We have influence. You don't. Why don't you get all the pakistani people there to write an open letter. Let's see how far that will go.

Keep going like this and any influence you have will evaporate pretty quickly. How likely do you think brits will contribute to a cause that is demanding their money - not requesting - demanding.

There is a big difference between the two - which you would conveniently like to disregard for the time being but it all adds up.

Pakistani people have requested in the past and have received generous help. They were not Demanding help - a big difference.

No one care? i can knock on the door of my councilor my mayor my MP anytime i want to and can complain cos i vote and they are answerable to me. i pay more than 40k every quarter as taxes and vat so i have a right to question and i will question

No one care? i can knock on the door of my councilor my mayor my MP anytime i want to and can complain cos i vote and they are answerable to me. i pay more than 40k every quarter as taxes and vat so i have a right to question and i will question
begger being a chooser hey?

Indians are Devasted that the West hasnt been helping them like the way India wanted.

The Icing on the Cake when China and Pakistan offered to Help India when India was actually looking at the West for help.

Im sure you can understand Indian Predicament.

begger being a chooser hey?

Go ahead...knock on the door of every councilor in your area. Make a big big noise. See how much it helps. You're not angry because Boris might spare us some cash. You're angry because you can't believe we have significant influence.

i agree you should absolutely do that
I will and i will do it today. you ask nicely for help not order us to help you when you cant follow rules. i have met my family members and friends only few time since last march cos we followed rules set by gov. Why indians couldnt do it and now are begging
i agree you should absolutely do that
Go ahead...knock on the door of every councilor in your area. Make a big big noise. See how much it helps. You're not angry because Boris might spare us some cash. You're angry because you can't believe we have significant influence.
Influence? this is called self pitty not influnce. Oh please help us because our own leaders do not. Go read online and see how much influence you have lol

I will and i will do it today. you ask nicely for help not order us to help you when you cant follow rules. i have met my family members and friends only few time since last march cos we followed rules set by gov. Why indians couldnt do it and now are begging

Influence? this is called self pitty not influnce. Oh please help us because our own leaders do not. Go read online and see how much influence you have lol

Well you can show us our place by loudly complaining to your counselor. What a low level life you must have, despite being a tax payer you can do squat. Guess what...we're gonna use your PERSONAL cash to get this support. Do what you can.

Absolutely untrue - looks like more myths spun by the Communist regime to prevent Chinese refugees from moving to

Even Switzerland recognizes them as Chinese citizens.

Unfortunately, you can deny it all you like because it doesn't matter. The democratic, civilized world see them as Chinese refugees.
:coffee: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
So what if Switzerland were to recognize only the Tibetan females living in Indian resetvation camp in Dharmasala as Chinese citizens, will it does change a thing.

Dalai Lama in recent years lamented his decision. He was too young and he was brainwashed by CIA then. Those who fled with him are mostly Serf Masters. if he had returned before 1960, things would have been different but he choose to remain in India and now it is too late.

Today the serfs in Tibet celebrates its Emancipation Day annually being free from the Dalai Lama regime.

The truth is those Tibetans who fled China are stateless. Their offsprings are considered as Indians since they are born in India.

Now Tibetan Indians are envious of Tibetan Chinese. FYI the Tibetan Chinese including Panchen Lama are also members of communist Party of China.

Well you can show us our place by loudly complaining to your counselor. What a low level life you must have, despite being a tax payer you can do squat. Guess what...we're gonna use your PERSONAL cash to get this support. Do what you can.
haha look at you begging and then bragging about begging for small change. no shame left eh?
:tup::enjoy: while you're at it how about you demand your mayor to ask his Indian counterpart to hold a referendum on Kashmir too? let's see how that plays out
here we go trying to deflect because inside you , you are crushed

Then stop mentioning it because it is China that is helping you not you helping China.
Why? If you don't like facts about India providing food, shelter and clothing to Chinese refugees, feel free to ignore.
:coffee: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
So what if Switzerland were to recognize only the Tibetan females living in Indian resetvation camp in Dharmasala as Chinese citizens, will it does change a thing.

Dalai Lama in recent years lamented his decision. He was too young and he was brainwashed by CIA then. Those who fled with him are mostly Serf Masters. if he had returned before 1960, things would have been different but he choose to remain in India and now it is too late.

Today the serfs in Tibet celebrates its Emancipation Day annually being free from the Dalai Lama regime.

The truth is those Tibetans who fled China are stateless. Their offsprings are considered as Indians since they are born in India.

Now Tibetan Indians are envious of Tibetan Chinese. FYI the Tibetan Chinese including Panchen Lama are also members of communist Party of China.
All this propaganda from Mao's Little Red Book doesn't change the fact that 100,000 Chinese refugees live in India.
If you are a part of the Indian Government or CIA, then you will already have all the proof you ever needed.

Unfortunately you are just a brainwashed descendant of a Serf Master who had committed unthinkable atrocities e.g. peeled the skins off murdered children.
Want proof. Dare to to the Museum in Lhasa in Tibet, China.

Which is in effect all USELESS for you.
:sarcastic: :cheers:

Why do trolls always used similar tactics in all their argument?
Lol. That would be like visiting a Nazi museum and its depiction of Jews.

haha look at you begging and then bragging about begging for small change. no shame left eh?

here we go trying to deflect because inside you , you are crushed

Come we're waiting. We're taking your money- specifically your savings and you can do squat

Back
Top Bottom