What's new

Covid-19 in India - Second Wave - World Extends Help and Support - Updates and Discussion

India-US ties not built on morals, but necessity. Biden’s Covid help delay won’t matter (theprint.in)

India-US ties not built on morals, but necessity. Biden’s Covid help delay won’t matter
Indians are saying they ‘will not forget’ US delay. Will it matter? Not in the slightest.
:D:D:D

Bro their ties are built on vindictiveness towards China nothing else and also India is a big market. US don't know the meaning of morality and India suffers with the inferiority complex with anything white hence this friendship is never going to be of equals. US will use and abuse and F**k off over time and Indians will enjoy the momentarily limelight and boasts their ego's with pride. Win win for both even one got F**ked and other got laid lol.

Bro their ties are built on vindictiveness towards China nothing else and also India is a big market. US don't know the meaning of morality and India suffers with the inferiority complex with anything white hence this friendship is never going to be of equals. US will use and abuse and F**k off over time and Indians will enjoy the momentarily limelight and boasts their ego's with pride. Win win for both even one got F**ked and other got laid lol.

I will add Pakistan to it.

Yes. Indian history will become very interesting.
Now with unimaginable inputs by descendants of former Tibetan's serf masters, we are sure it will become something else.
New flying fire breathing Yak alike monsters chanting mantra.

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
Hahahaha. More rubbish spewed on Communist Party propaganda leaflets to prevent Chinese citizens from seeking refuge in India. Haha - please regale me. What else is spewed by the CCP? Hahahha

Hahahaha. More rubbish spewed on Communist Party propaganda leaflets to prevent Chinese citizens from seeking refuge in India. Haha - please regale me. What else is spewed by the CCP? Hahahha

Seek refuge in a COVID country on the verge of total collapse?

No thanks

Sour grapes if your refugee application got rejected.
For you it is definitely NOT a choice.
You are a born without a state. Says Thank You to your parent.
Now behave yourself and be obedient to India which host stateless individuals like you.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

For you it is definitely NOT a choice.
You are a born without a state. Says Thank You to your parent.
Now behave yourself and be obedient to India which host stateless individuals like you.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Lol. My condolences for your refugee application getting rejected. Again. Hahahhaha. Keep trying.

Lol. My condolences for your refugee application getting rejected. Again. Hahahhaha. Keep trying.
Condolences???
Your words are getting wierder with each post.

While rich Indians are fleeing India in droves, paying premium price for their flights and you are trying so hard to promote your application form for migration to India, is there something wrong with you?
Mentally challenge.
:coffee: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

As India helped others, so must we in their time of need: Prince Charles

Taiwan to send oxygen concentrators to India. Taiwan's vice foreign minister says India is an important and like-minded international partner.

Sour grapes if your refugee application got rejected.
Yaar why are you a one trick pony always wanting to bring this non sensical post into all threads you venture on.
The situation in India is simply heartbreaking to all sane members - let’s not try to take cheap shots - rise above it.
We are all left helpless - even those wanting to help in the UK are struggling to do anything but pray. We can’t - due to strict regulations in the pharmaceutical industry have our hands tied.
Modi ultimately has confirmed to the likes of me and most of the world as a grotesquely inadequate incompetent out of his depth of a leader with little care for the common man.
The example of the heartbreak can be seen below .....

Chinese Factories Busy Producing Medical Equipment for Virus-ravaged India
Chinese factories are busy producing medical equipment to support India where the coronavirus are ravaging severely.

微信图片_20210428234444.png

Yaar why are you a one trick pony always wanting to bring this non sensical post into all threads you venture on.
The situation in India is simply heartbreaking to all sane members - let’s not try to take cheap shots - rise above it.
We are all left helpless - even those wanting to help in the UK are struggling to do anything but pray. We can’t - due to strict regulations in the pharmaceutical industry have our hands tied.
Modi ultimately has confirmed to the likes of me and most of the world as a grotesquely inadequate incompetent out of his depth of a leader with little care for the common man.
The example of the heartbreak can be seen below .....

It's fairly simple - I am thankful to Pakistanis and indeed everyone else who feel bad for us. For the Chinese members and their cheerleaders suffering from a serious bout of schadenfreude I am merely putting things in perspective and stating some facts.
Condolences???
Your words are getting wierder with each post.

While rich Indians are fleeing India in droves, paying premium price for their flights and you are trying so hard to promote your application form for migration to India, is there something wrong with you?
Mentally challenge.
:coffee: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Lol. Just how many times did your refugee application to India get rejected? Hahahha

Back
Top Bottom