What's new

Covid-19 in China, the US, India: Comparative crisis management 101

Health care, and in China child labor is illegal. I never see homeless children in China.
It is (Child labor) illegal too in India. Health care in India is state(province) responsibility.it is free also. Homeless children we are not police state like china

It is (Child labor) illegal too in India. Health care in India is state(province) responsibility.it is free also. Homeless children we are not police state like china
I really hope you are telling the truth, go to youtube and see how Indian children work in mines and homeless children live in the slums.

Those who traveled to India will know, compare vlogs from visiters to India and China can have a general idea of how peole live in the two countries.
why you what to compare. apple with oranges. I live happily in my village.

I don't believe a single word that comes from the communist party of China. I especially don't believe the CCPs numbers on confirmed infections and deaths.

Says the biggest slave state on earth. You are more likely to die from diarrhea ok, the average slummy can't afford our 1$ masks, that's their roti for the day.

Says the biggest slave state on earth. You are more likely to die from diarrhea ok, the average slummy can't afford our 1$ masks, that's their roti for the day.
May be he does not have to survive on cockroaches, bats and insects, so that he dont need that 1$ mask. Roti is enough for his survival.

May be he does not have to survive on cockroaches, bats and insects, so that he dont need that 1$ mask. Roti is enough for his survival.
But he survives on cow dung and human corpse? Hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom