What's new

Covid-19 in China, the US, India: Comparative crisis management 101

Different diseases have different transmissibility, Ebola didn't kill so many in Africa is because its transmissibility is low , not because how good the African health system is.
And low population density in Africa, unlike China and India.

The current spread is because of Italians, not the Chinese.

Different diseases have different transmissibility, Ebola didn't kill so many in Africa is because its transmissibility is low , not because how good the African health system is.
Seems like transmissibility is quite high: The Ebola virus spreads through direct contact (via broken skin or mucous membranes, in the nose, mouth, or eyes). Blood or body fluids from infected individuals are capable of causing infection in others. Examples of body fluids include urine, saliva, sweat, feces, vomit, breast milk, and semen.

Biggest c..t has been the head of WHO, who acted as a spokesperson of the Chinese government and told everyone for 2 months that alls normal. And this was after china had virtually shut itself off internally.
And now he has declared a pandemic after its spread all over.
Bet he has got his pot of gold from the Chinese government.
I get very mad just thinking of this corrupt incompetent .........

Biggest c..t has been the head of WHO, who acted as a spokesperson of the Chinese government and told everyone for 2 months that alls normal. And this was after china had virtually shut itself off internally.
Chill man. WHO isn't at fault here, it's the ignorant governments, local authorities and stupid people that spread the virus. China got on with it quietly and dealt with the problem. Now China is assisting countries that need help.

What WHO said about China is not true? Why you think WHO acted as a spokesperson of the Chinese government ?

Sorry dont need a certificate from you. Carry on.
Here

DFS1WgM.png

RAk9mu1.png

Lol today Situation is reversed

These disease if for who arrive here not to the local I believe
It doesn't change the general picture this year, other infectious diseases kill way more people than coronavirus every year in every country.

Show me the number of death due to respiratory failure in India and I'll show you how many coronavirus death they had
Of course India is more prepared organized and disciplined than China or Italy, only 60 cases and all from foreigners, does it matter? More people die from diarrhea and hunger in India, it makes no difference.

It doesn't change the general picture this year, other infectious diseases kill way more people than coronavirus every year in every country.

what you know about Indian healthcare? one of cheapest and quality heathcare unlike you CCP state propagenda. I agree it is uneven throughout the country.

what you know about Indian healthcare? one of cheapest and quality heathcare unlike you CCP state propagenda. I agree it is uneven throughout the country.
I don't know much, but I know that many children are not covered, in China every child is taken care by the government.

Back
Top Bottom