What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

The fact that no player or staff has tested positive is commendable. They pulled it off last year, they can do so this time as well.

There is nothing to smile, just the matter of money. Very stupid of BCCI to conduct IPL in India during this situation. Better to had these matches in UAE afterall, matches can only be seen on TV rather than in stadium.

i Agree

Amid Covid concern, ICC to take final call on T20 World Cup by June

i think world cup should also be moved out of india

i Agree

Amid Covid concern, ICC to take final call on T20 World Cup by June

i think world cup should also be moved out of india

Yeah no, either it's postponed until situation improves or called off entirely. But will be hosted by India.
Any event in between an ongoing pandemic is a stupid idea.

If they adhere stringently to bio regulations and safety protocols, I can't see why not.
Very stupid of BCCI to conduct IPL in India during this situation.

Tournament was already underway before this wave hit

Last edited:
Not my logic. Follow the logic of the Quran and the Sunnah. Do you know what that says when an Azaab befalls upon a nation?.. even if that nation is non-muslims? Do you know what it says?

What if that nation and it's people insult and swear at our beloved prophets (peace be upon them) and Islam?

Exactly, there are a lot of countries and people I would pray for, India is not one of them. I hope Modi stays in power. He has done a amazing job so far in helping India lose its identity.

Vote before you die.

At least your vote will count and you sacrificed your life for Bharat mata. I promise that I will make Bharat great again.

Last edited:
No prayers for these A-holes. Not even a drop of tear.

Lets not forget how they have manipulated and oppressed the entire sub continent for their own benefit. They sponsored terrorist groups in PAK and BD. Looked down on them by calling them beggars and ruined these countries reputation on international stage with their lies . Claimed supremacy and faked moral high ground.

India deserves this. Lets shut the border and watch the show.

No prayers for these A-holes. Not even a drop of tear.

Lets not forget how they have manipulated and oppressed the entire sub continent for their own benefit. They sponsored terrorist groups in PAK and BD. Looked down on them by calling them beggars and ruined these countries reputation on international stage with their lies . Claimed supremacy and faked moral high ground.

India deserves this. Lets shut the border and watch the show.
Pray tell which terrorist groups we have sponsored in Bangladesh?

Delhi is the most polluted city with deadly particulate 2.5 material, the invisible tiniest of deadly particles present in the air...so the lungs of the children and elderly would have weakened and not that healthy.

People living in faraway villages are the luckiest...no reports coming from NE states of India.

And some far-flung areas.

Delhi is the most polluted city with deadly particulate 2.5 material, the invisible tiniest of air particles present in the air...so the lungs of the children and elderly would have weakened and not that healthy.

People living in faraway villages are the luckiest...no reports coming from NE states of India.

And some far-flung areas.
Yes I'm from Northeast, it's still calm with less cases, but people are very much worried about mainland India

Back
Top Bottom