What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

those idiots who can not produce single dose of vaccine are giving lecture here , see how and why your citizens are dying of corona , because you don't have vaccine .
Those idiots who are propagating to save the world are dying like rats as they neither have enough vaccines nor they have enough oxygen. Our citizens much safer here than the rats dying in our eastern border.

Those idiots who are propagating to save the world are dying like rats as they neither have enough vaccines nor they have enough oxygen. Our citizens much safer here than the rats dying in our eastern border.

even then your people are dying of corona , go arrange vaccine and life saving drugs which you get from india .

even then your people are dying of corona , go arrange vaccine and life saving drugs which you get from india .
Your shitty propaganda wont work here rat. The vaccine we supposed to get from endia was sanctioned by WHO not from your govt. endiot. stop chest thumping on manufacturing on somebody's hard work and formulas.

I pray for the Indian people. Hopefully this will pass.

To the Pakistani members who do not share the same sentiment, kindly dont type a mean message to show it, just stay quiet. otherwise you are no better than the people you want to call evil. If the prophet PBUH prayed for people who tried to hurt him, why do you not follow his example? Are you better than the people that were celebrating the APS attack then? Both of them are Celebrating the deaths of innocent children and people.

Not all Indians are bad, don’t throw the entire country under the bus, or at least not your humanity, if you had lost a loved one to Covid and someone from their side showed empathy, you would not act this way.

I thought only couple of days ago India was complaining that "Western Countries including USA" has stopped the supply of important "Raw Material" to produce covid-19 vaccines.
How these two vaccines would be produced by India without the raw material!!

As for Modi's claim of "India world's pharmacy".

The truth is that Western Pharmaceuticals have invested in India only due to the lower costs, especially labour costs to produce generic medications, which are out of "Patents" period. it makes sense for them to ship the raw material to India and Indians produce the tablets. This is the strict role of Indian pharmaceutical companies in most cases.

The Western Companies especially USA companies have used India as a "ginuea pig" for testings which are unlawful in the West and USA. India has benefited from huge investment for this sole purpose.

Last edited:
India has saved the world ... Now india is saving itself. Solution to Covid is solution of GauMutra GauShitta GauDodha GauSliva and GauMonthly-Discharge ... Mix a solution this in equal parts and consume before worshipping cow and stones and touching penises of old naked Sadhus for maximum effect ... Note this is Krishnic and Vedick cure covid ... After meditating on manisha Purana which says ... Om tatti gau mutram panch gavad audiatam peeyam khoob-am ... Especially opened my Chakras and when molecular structure of my soul of liberated i understood the passage of Manisha Purana aka Molesters Guide to bexoming professional rapist.

In this horrifying situation, I request all Pakistanis to pray for India please. Despite our differences, deep down we are only humans. 🥺😭
In this horrifying situation, I request all Pakistanis to pray for India please. Despite our differences, deep down we are only humans. 🥺😭

So you want us to pray for those who celebrate the deaths of innocent Pakistani men, women and children? You want us to pray for those who call for the death and destruction of the Pakistani people and nation? You want us to pray for those who rape, torture and murder innocent Kashmiri civilians?............ :disagree:

Tell me, WHAT would the indians be doing IF the above happened to Pakistan? They certainly would not be praying and wishing the best for Pakistan I can certainly tell you.

PS I guess indian plans to attack and annihilate Pakistan and Pakistanis have now gone all out of the window.............:azn:
I pray for the Indian people. Hopefully this will pass.

To the Pakistani members who do not share the same sentiment, kindly dont type a mean message to show it, just stay quiet. otherwise you are no better than the people you want to call evil. If the prophet PBUH prayed for people who tried to hurt him, why do you not follow his example? Are you better than the people that were celebrating the APS attack then? Both of them are Celebrating the deaths of innocent children and people.

Not all Indians are bad, don’t throw the entire country under the bus, or at least not your humanity, if you had lost a loved one to Covid and someone from their side showed empathy, you would not act this way.

F**K em!

They deserve it. They all do. For decades the indians have been demonizing and trying their hardest to destroy Pakistan. They sowed the wind, now let them REAP the whirlwind.......:devil:

Tell me, WHAT would the indians be doing IF the above happened to Pakistan? They certainly would not be praying and wishing the best for Pakistan I can certainly tell you.

Many would be and there is no doubt there. What goes around comes around.
But anyhow, I'll pray for those who are not like that.

we are humbled by this pandemic. our prayers to all specially poor and needy patients in India.
our prayers for all mankind irrespective of political affiliation or faith,

Pakistanis showing sympathy towards fellow Muslims all over the world:

- „Ummah ka chummah“
- „they don’t care about us“
- „Pakistan First!“

But pray for India? Folks, can somebody explain this hypocrisy?

Unable to pray for a nation who celebrated many many tragic events happened in Pakistan, for example the APS Attack.
rise above the few internet trolls. we are the followers of Prophet Muhammad PBUH, never forget that we must act with kindness. not all patients are guilty for the acts of RSS and BJP trolls.

Back
Top Bottom