What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

rise above the few internet trolls. we are the followers of Prophet Muhammad PBUH, never forget that we must act with kindness. not all patients are guilty for the acts of RSS and BJP trolls.
When your mother needs a kidney (just hypothetically speaking, hope she is in good health) and you are a match, will she get your kidney or some poor guy in Africa or India? My mother would get my kidney!

Our people are poor, fix our country first, then help strangers (and start with those who are not hostile to you). These PR stunts are the reason why Pakistan gets the foot and people elsewhere fly to Mars.

Pakistanis showing sympathy towards fellow Muslims all over the world:

- „Ummah ka chummah“
- „they don’t care about us“
- „Pakistan First!“

But pray for India? Folks, can somebody explain this hypocrisy?

I hear you bro, it's tough. But we pray for those who have no malice to us and there are many.

When your mother needs a kidney (just hypothetically speaking, hope she is in good health) and you are a fit, will she get your kidney or some poor guy in Africa or India? My mother would get my kidney!

Our people are poor, fix our country first, then help strangers (and start with those who are not hostile to you). These PR stunts are the reason that Pakistan gets the foot and people elsewhere fly to Mars.
charity starts from home
praying doesn't cost anything,. it only shows you are a better human being.
you are an angry young man. don't burn yourself out

we are humbled by this pandemic. our prayers to all specially poor and needy patients in India.
our prayers for all mankind irrespective of political affiliation or faith,

We're the indians praying for or celebrating the deaths of innocent Pakistanis when a plane recently crashed in Rawalpindi/Islamabad?
Pakistanis showing sympathy towards fellow Muslims all over the world:

- „Ummah ka chummah“
- „they don’t care about us“
- „Pakistan First!“

But pray for India? Folks, can somebody explain this hypocrisy?

Because unfortunately most Pakistanis are either retarded or suffer from Stockholm Syndrome.

We're the indians praying for or celebrating the deaths of innocent Pakistanis when a plane recently crashed in Rawalpindi/Islamabad?
simple choice is, follow the example of our Holy Prophet PBUH (for whom we are willing to burn our own vehicles)
or follow the example of Indian trolls?

choice is yours

In another forum I suggested that India should accept Chinese aid cause when people struggle to breathe and desparately need oxygen to survive, they don't care whether the oxygen is made in China or not, and one India poster told me to **** off, saying India will take nothing from China.

simple choice is, follow the example of our Holy Prophet PBUH (for whom we are willing to burn our own vehicles)
or follow the example of Indian trolls?

choice is yours

Most of our people follow NOTHING with regards to Islam so why start with sympathising with those who call for the death and destruction of the Pakistani people and nation.

PS indian trolls have been quiet in PDF the last few days. I wonder why?............ :azn:

In this horrifying situation, I request all Pakistanis to pray for India please. Despite our differences, deep down we are only humans. 🥺😭
Dear Indians,

What you are experiencing and going through, has been the same for Kashmiris since decades.
The only difference is, Kashmir bleeds because of your state`s cruel policies, while karma is a bitch and has got back at you.

When you get fine, take out time to think of Kashmiris and ask your government to change her stance towards them.

Let them breath, let them live.
They are as human as you and me.

Sincerely.

Their govt has made it real difficult to feel sympathy for them even though on a subconscious level we know that common people maybe not at fault here.

The best we can do at the moment is to feel indifference towards them and reserve the prayers for our own people.

Their govt has made it real difficult to feel sympathy for them even though on a subconscious level we know that common people maybe not at fault here.

The best we can do at the moment is to feel indifference...

indians MORE than deserve this. BIGGEST B**tard traitors are Pakistanis like Shoaib Akhter and other Pakistani celebrities who sympathising with and "praying" for the indians............ :disagree:

Last edited:
You are talking with Pakistani Muslims. Never forget these people for who they actually are. These people organized and celebrated the Mumbai massacre and many are celebrating now.

BS... Give me.one quote.

Fact is as Muslims we are the moral ones who would never celebrate an Azaab from Allah upon anyone or any nation. It's against our teachings. We have to make duaa for forgiveness, that's our Deen.

What goes around, comes back to bite very hard, There are some really good sane Indians, unfortunately most of Hindustan is hijacked by blood thirsty Indians bent on taking back Pakistan by force.

I hope and pray sanity prevails in Indians and seek forgiveness from Allah.

Most of our people follow NOTHING with regards to Islam so why start with sympathising with those who call for the death and destruction of the Pakistani people and nation.

PS indian trolls have been quiet in PDF the last few days. I wonder why?............ :azn:

Great logic... So you are saying don't follow Islam?... Lol. Looser.

This is what Indians did to Kashmiri Muslims in the last 2 years and Indians were supporting lockdowns, crackdowns, curfews and socioeconomic blockade. Allah has brought it upon rest of Indian and they're experiencing what they wanted to impose in Kashmir.

Acknowledge and correct your mistakes. May be ask an apology and undo what you did wrong.
You fool go and check the news..kashmir is also facing the same situation..people are dying..weekend curfews....dont talk nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom