What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

if Allah doesnt send azaab then who does?

Did you receive any divine omens declaring that He (S.W.T) sent it?

what judgement did i pass?

You declared that it's Divinely ordained azab.

as per my knowledge, its fair game to revel in a non-muslim nation going through azaab,

No it is not. When the Prophet (S.A.W) came upon a city destroyed by Divine azab he informed the Sahabah to keep their heads and gazes low, and pass through the area with haste. Divine azab is for you to fear, even when it comes to your enemies. None of the other Prophets whose people were destroyed through azab ever reveled in it. Even when you defeat an enemy yourself you are told to exhibit utmost humility.

Enough off topic discussion for now.

Last edited:
Aww. I can see why a country which has suffered what they call Century of Humiliation sees everyone as Masters.

No one in the world worships the Anglos as much as the Indians. Only group of people to enjoy being colonised are the Indians. It’s the Stockholm Syndrome.

Anglos were the first to abandon you in your time of need.

For all the sh*t you and your countrymen talk about China, I feel sorry for the people in India that are losing their loved ones.

Switch on NDTV India and see for yourself the dire shortage of beds, ICU beds and oxygen. People are selling mid-sized oxygen cylinders for 20,000 to 25,000 rupees. Attendants of patients have been looting oxygen rooms in desperation. Patients are being attached to oxygen cylinders not in hospital rooms but in their vehicles outside of the hospitals because of lack of beds.

Rubika and Arnab will not tell you any of this.
So you’ll do fearmongering for that reason?
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

i liked this comment so ill post it here , sums up what i usually think about, without me having to do the work.
Of the people , by the people , for the people , personified.

Imagine you lay there dying, your life flashing before your eyes. And even though it is your life, you're not the center of your story. Everything you've done in your life has most likely been to facilitate others, your parents, your husband, your children... From the moment you're born, you're life is predetermined. Set on a path to fulfill a role laid out by society and culture. A typical reality for most middle class women in India.

Life is a constant struggle, an everyday battle of attrition against the evil juggernauts scheming to squeeze every paisa out of your tightly budgeted purse filled with coins you can't let go cuz as meagre as it is, they eventually add up something. You haggle with the shopkeeper, you haggle with the vegetable vendor. You make innumerable personal sacrifices because that's where you fit in this world.

Meanwhile the shittiest and the most cunning of people assume power thru corruption, nepotism and absolute devilry. They hoard money offshore, routinely **** the system and abuse it to gain favors and stay in power. No one is held accountable while they peddle their bullshit to a Public that barely has enough time to spend time with their kids or have a moment alone.

And as you struggle to draw your last breath in this miserable shitshow surrounded by a shitstorm of panic and pain set in a larger maelstrom of shit, your brain barely getting any oxygen to form a coherent thought, a dressed-down, masked-up, agenda-driven politician with the vaccine coursing thru his shit-veins drips literal piss down your intubated throat.

There's an undeniable element of dark humor to it. We are living in a black mirror episode set in the twilight zone.

Last edited:
Btw where is India's new friend amreka? Why are they not helping their friend? Even enemies like Pakistan and China have offered assistance but amreka on the other hand Has been silent spectator.

For a purely environmental purpose,
Indians should consider burying the dead.

This is provide relief, while enriching the earth.

This is like the final nail in the coffin. Mass infection rate, mass cremation, mass lack of hospital beds, oxygen tanks, vaccines. Countries are banning Indians from entering. I foresee mass riots if more lock downs are being put into place. The economic outlook does not look rosy for India.

Indians will always push fake numbers,,,, only 17 million have been fully vaccinated. 100 million have received only their first dose. Many of those 100 million are not immune from the new strain of covid.

India new strian of covid-21 has infected millions of those that are fully vaccinated which pours water on the indian claim of their vaccines being effective at all. Infact only Bangladesh have used their vaccines and that to with many complaints.

Yeh lo dekh lo, Diwali kay Patakhay.. Lol

View attachment 736745
ah. kaleja thanda hogaya mera.
View attachment 736751
Come on guys have some compassion, they're also human. This schadenfreude will help no one.
1619187916146.png

@waz please delete these callous posts.

This is like the final nail in the coffin. Mass infection rate, mass cremation, mass lack of hospital beds, oxygen tanks, vaccines. Countries are banning Indians from entering. I foresee mass riots if more lock downs are being put into place. The economic outlook does not look rosy for India.

I have said many many times. All these fake growth projection from India, the IMF, world bank, etc... are pushed by Indians who work there and have an inherent bias. Foreign outflows from India are at an all time high for the month of april. This is just the beginning of the curve upwards for the 2nd wave. On top of this the real number of infections/deaths is understated immensely and is atleast 10-20x the official number.

Indians love to compare themselves with Pakistan let alone China. But the nature of Indias population vis via Pakistan is very very different.

The rate of anemia the rate of asthma per capita is much greater in India than not just pakistan but almost all of Asia. This can be due to a variety of factors ie much greater pollution, lack of iron in the diet (meat), much greater exposure to disease/bacteria, etc...

Thus it is not surprising that India covid variant has mutated so much that vaccines are completely ineffective. My greater fear is that this mutant indian virus will mutate further and be a great threat to humanity. Especially with the lack of control in India.

No one in the world worships the Anglos as much as the Indians. Only group of people to enjoy being colonised are the Indians. It’s the Stockholm Syndrome.

Anglos were the first to abandon you in your time of need.

For all the sh*t you and your countrymen talk about China, I feel sorry for the people in India that are losing their loved ones.
Maybe this myth about Indians worshipping Anglos is spread by Communist Party to prevent more Chinese citizens to beg for refuge in India. Ironically the Chinese would rather keep them at home to work in sweatshops to sew shoes for the Anglos.

Sirji we have almost completed vaccination for 45+

18+ is starting this weekend. My date will be available this Saturday. I believe if @KaiserX was based in Pak he would have got his date in 3 years :rofl: :laugh:

Thousands are dying daily and number is increasing in india but here u r laughing at Pakistan.

This is very low.

May Allah save us from this madness

Back
Top Bottom