What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

WB7TJp6.png

translation of the text
Bharatiya Janata Party activists helping Corona patients

WB7TJp6.png

translation of the text
Bharatiya Janata Party activists helping Corona patients

Can you post the original vid link, please ? I went to that person's Twitter page but did not find the vid.

This is the real reason for smog some of which crosses the border into Pakistan.
1619189448179.png

What is happening in India right now is a humanitarian catastrophe. It is sad to see what is going on in that country.

Well Karma is a bitch, many Indians were like bitches talking sheeeet about China and now disaster is befalling on India. The days when Indians were so cocky about overtaking China are finally gone. India has not only become the sick man of Asia, it has the potential of surpassing US infection and death rates becoming the sick man of the world.

Incompetence is what i would describe India. It is a complete failed system. Indians being so cocky and India is now paying the price for it.

good drink more cow urine, monkey urine what ever urine heck i can donate mine stupid dumb *** idiots . These idiots need to be infected and I pray they die. useless morons . on one side we are sending satellites on the other end we practice shit . hope this Covid waves cleans out all the diots

Lol. Its prob will help her a little. Cow urine is a natural anti-bacterial. Probably nowhere near the effectivity of modern medicines.

Link: Chemotherapeutic potential of cow urine

The anti inflammatory and anti-bacterial nature is not just cow urine , its any mammalian urine, or saliva.
why not drink ones own urine like one of our presidents, why a cow?

Stop defending this nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom