What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

From India and the covid-19 virus mutated badly due to indian unhygiene practice and lack of awareness practicing social distancing which cause the virus to multiply rapidly.

China is responsible for COVID
Only China is responsible for COVID
No Country other than CHina is responsible for COVID

Only China is responsible for COVID
No Country other than CHina is responsible for COVID
Lol... Cry harder, boy.

It will not shift away the blame of your own incompetent and Indian new variant of deadly covid-19 that ravaging India now.

All Indian can do is to blame others. This group of people will never progress becos they never see the wrong of themselves and no correction needed. :enjoy:

modi ke pichwary se ? :sick: :o:
20210416_125758.jpg

Lol... Cry harder, boy.

It will not shift away the blame of your own incompetent and Indian new variant of deadly covid-19 that ravaging India now.

All Indian can do is to blame others. This group of people will never progress becos they never see the wrong of themselves and no correction needed. :enjoy:

ONLY China is responsible for COVID
No Country other than China is responsible for COVID

So what practice start the virus in the first place. The virus mutates and i think people started letting their guard down thinking the worse is over. The government at fault for not being prepared for second wave it was known that a second wave more deadly and to be short of supplies like oxygen is just criminal
govt is more at fault for organizing huge election rallies, Kumbh Mela. That is criminal negligence.
Direct correlation of these to covid spikes has been found.

Hell is befalling on India. When things go wrong it goes horribly wrong and that is what's happening to India

According to Dhruv Rathee the Number of Covid Cases might be more than what is being reported.

You don't know that all.

if Allah doesnt send azaab then who does?

Let's not pass judgments lest we find ourselves in the same 'azaab' tomorrow.

what judgement did i pass? as per my knowledge, its fair game to revel in a non-muslim nation going through azaab, and it is even allowed to ask for azaab to be inflicted upon them by Allah.

Back
Top Bottom