What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

In fact, we're just waiting for a more lethal mutant strain to emerge. From the start, most countries gave up.Their actions are aimed at pacifying the population rather than fighting the virus. And the US began to spread all kinds of lies and attacks on China in order to divert attention. Perhaps to cover up the origin of the virus, the US has until now refused to let the international community into the US to investigate. But in a practical sense, the place of origin does not matter.We need to really deal with this virus instead of waiting for things to get worse.

Unfortunately, with the exception of China, most governments do not seem to care.It is only a matter of time before a more virulent mutated strain emerges, or if it has already emerged in India, it has not caught our attention.

We are like prisoners waiting to be sentenced.
You are right the place of origin does not matter but to say only Chinese government care is not true. The governments do care but at first, hoped it is like the others and be contained. Also, you say place of origin not matter but then you try to put the origin on the US that also a problem if countries cared less about international image and fought the virus we could get a grip on this. The Indian government was busy blowing its own trumpet and let gatherings take place and did not prepare for the worst-case scenario. The public also not take the steps already in place seriously I know loads here in the UK that carry on meeting friends like there nothing wrong. We are so lucky this not an Ebola type virus lets get this under control and then investigate how and where it started and if any government did a cover-up.

India was acting like astrazenica covishield(which is now banned) is Indian vaccine not British.
many indians argue with me on it . it was same as calling iphone is chines
Would still trust Indian vaccines over the Chinese ones.
china have more population then india and vaccien working properly in china and other countries .i fear it will not work on new virus discovered in west bengal today .

1619174703188.png

1619174835332.png

1619174909908.png

1619174941772.png

1619174964691.png

1619174999328.png

Stupid indians and their stupid moron PM. Cares more about election rallies than people's life. And these idiots compare themselves to China lolz. I just pitty the poor people suffering.

Of cos they do after witnessing the incompetent of Indian handling covid-19 crisis. You can trust those incompetent indian produced workable vaccine?
Lest we forget, the virus originated in China. The Chinese spread it around the world to begin with, hid the facts and continue to obfuscate about it. So yes, I'd trust the Indian vaccines.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom