What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

@krash It would be so good of you,if you would ban certain people from this thread,even in these times of death and despair they are behaving like clowns which isn't hall mark of Pakistanis.

It is not about being sentimental, it is about basic human empathy. This not about the Indian State or the Indian Army. This is about hundreds of millions of regular people whose extent of anti-Pakistan-ism will remain hot words. Even if it won't, I would not want any child to lose his/her parent like this.

No it won't. Our humanity will save us.

I won't have any sympathy for a nation that has culled my countrymen with terror attacks.
@krash It would be so good of you,if you would ban certain people from this thread,even in these times of death and despair they are behaving like clowns which isn't hall mark of Pakistanis.

Why don't you mind your own business. Begging for bans against Pakistani members. Where is your outrage for dead Pakistanis in Quetta? Such empathy for Hindustanis that you are pleading the mods to ban Pakistanis.

Why don't you live in your ideal world and ban all Pakistanis on this forum? You can enjoy your stay with Indian members on PDF. That would be fun cussing Pakistan all day long.

The Indians support terror in Pakistan. The latest attack in Quetta was sponsored by Hindustan. Let's not get sentimental. We need to be razor sharp. We shouldn't rejoice corona implosion in Hindustan, but don't forget that these are the same Indians that were wishing Pakistan a corona death not so long ago. Any form of sympathy for this enemy will hurt us badly.
What's stopping Pakistan from hitting them hard in same manner?
We are enemies of each other,what you expect from an enemy state?

"A single deatg is a tragedy
I feel liquor and pork are the main reasons for making this pandemic worse. May be these cause changes in the immune system making it more susceptible to this virus. I shared a post, which didn't get much traction, but there is an eerily correlation between the countries having high pork/alcohol consumption and high corona +tivity and death rate. I mean this virus has caused the greatest damage in EU and Americas which despite of their best health care facilities couldn't stop the spread and poor countries (mostly Muslim) where there is absolutely no pork and very less Alcohol have suffered much less.
There are always outliers (like China) and this needs further evidence.

I said this month ago....millions of Indians will be dead as a result of the pandemic and related economic damage.....regardless of what GOI numbers say.

I said this month ago....millions of Indians will be dead as a result of the pandemic and related economic damage.....regardless of what GOI numbers say.

Their rear is on fire now. We predicted this for months. Today they feel enranged when we remind them.

Why don't you mind your own business. Begging for bans against Pakistani members. Where is your outrage for dead Pakistanis in Quetta? Such an empathy for Hindustanis.
I don't have empathy for Hindustanis/Bharatis I have empathy for humans.What you are doing is plain mocking of human suffering.

I don't have empathy for Hindustanis/Bharatis I have empathy for humans.What you are doing is plain mocking of human suffering.

Where did I mock the human suffering? Point it out.

Where did I mock the human suffering? Point it out.
Bhartis dying due to Crona has no effect on online trolls you are trying to balance scores with,they way you are trying to mock Bharati members is akin to that.
Just pray that this new mutant variant never reaches Pakistan.

Very sad. My heart goes out to all Indians irrespective of religion. It’s a lessons for all those Indian who come to Pakdef with their bluster, I am sure a lesson they will fail to learn.

Bhartis dying due to Crona has no effect on online trolls you are trying to balance scores with,they way you are trying to mock Bharati members is akin to that.
Just pray that this new mutant variant never reaches Pakistan.

Me mocking RSS pandits doesn't equal to mocking human suffering. Never ever have I mocked people suffering. I hate RSS contingency on PDF. Plain and simple.

Why am I taking on the RSS members of PDF? Not so long ago this RSS brigade was pretending that Pakistan was going to suffer at the hands of corona. Pakistan was going to beg India for vaccines. The typical RSS BS which even our own mods tolerate. The tables have turned. Those that used to mock Pakistan are today suffering. Those that used to hold ill wishes towards Pakistan are today suffering.

Pakistan
1619124112281.png

India
1619124138512.png

Me mocking RSS pandits doesn't equal to mocking human suffering. Never ever have I mocked people suffering. I hate RSS contingency on PDF. Plain and simple.

Why am I taking on the RSS members of PDF? Not so long ago this RSS brigade was pretending that Pakistan was going to suffer at the hands of corona. Pakistan was going to beg India for vaccines. The typical RSS BS which even our own mods tolerate. The tables have turned. Those that used to mock Pakistan are today suffering. Those that used to hold ill wishes towards Pakistan are today suffering.
Remember that we are not them:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom