What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

well my view is simple sir . gov should fight now two fronts . make emergancy field hospitals provide health services and pump up vaccination 1 million vaccines per day should be minimum . then take it to 5mn vaccienes . they are testing people right ? anyone come for test give him a jab also . schools collages and hotels should be converted field hospitals urgently .

our leaders are busy exporting vaccine and our jahil awam are ready to take chances with covid with those ridicules baba bullishet medicines . i literally had to force my friends in to take vaccine than drinking those stupid medicines

"A single death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic" -Joseph Stalin
Sadly this is what this pandemic has become.

I hope you're able to achieve what you say.
Another question that comes to mind is why don't the Indian government decides to bury the dead. I am sorry if it hurts someone's feeling but these funeral pyres are slow and even expensive. I am not not sure whether India has industrial incinerators like the ones China had in Wuhan but in the absence of these burying is a better option!

What has been recommended now?

The BMC has recommended the use of an electric or piped natural gas crematorium. The circular said packing the body in a plastic and burying still holds risk of contamination as decomposition is delayed in plastic. It said not more than five people will be allowed to attend the funeral.

But what about those who traditionally bury their dead?

The circular makes an exception. Those who insist on burial, it says, will be allowed only if the burial grounds are large enough and pose no risk of contamination in nearby areas

You are a terrible liar. Your posts are here for everyone to read. I know why you have become so soft overnight. Now the reality has struck like thunder.

we know you can not take even 100 indian muslims in pakistan. we don't want fake sympathy .
go care for your poor muslims , if some drops of sympathy is left help your poor hindus and masihis . indian muslims will improve their condition under present indian system ,

this is not arrogance , this is disgusting how a phatehal is trying to patronise another phatehal .
You can not help even a bit indian muslims because your muslims are in the same bad condition. first help your people .

i think you would find Pakistan's corona situation isnt as bad as india. maybe you should go help your people instead of hanging around Pakistan Defence Forum.

we know you can not take even 100 indian muslims in pakistan. we don't want fake sympathy .
go care for your poor muslims , if some drops of sympathy is left help your poor hindus and masihis . indian muslims will improve their condition under present indian system ,

LOL stop crying now.
This is a human tragedy. No one deserves to see their kin die this way.

I hope India can snuff it out quickly.

No hope for Hindustan.

No hope for Hindustan.

I hope not. There are more than a billion humans there. Think of the hundreds of millions of children who would grow up without a parent, equally as many parents who could lose their children. I won't wish this on anyone.

When it's time to fight, we will fight. This is not that time.

I hope not. There are more than a billion humans there. Think of the hundreds of millions of children who would grow up without a parent, equally as many parents who could lose their children. I won't wish this on anyone.

When it's time to fight, we will fight. This is not that time.

The Indians support terror in Pakistan. The latest attack in Quetta was sponsored by Hindustan. Let's not get sentimental. We need to be razor sharp. We shouldn't rejoice corona implosion in Hindustan, but don't forget that these are the same Indians that were wishing Pakistan a corona death not so long ago. Any form of sympathy for this enemy will hurt us badly.

The Indians support terror in Pakistan. The latest attack in Quetta was sponsored by Hindustan. Let's not get sentimental. We need be razor sharp.

And we will fight them everywhere that we need to.

It is not about being sentimental, it is about basic human empathy. This is not about the Indian State or the Indian Army. This is about hundreds of millions of regular people whose extent of anti-Pakistan-ism will remain hot words. I would not want any child to lose his/her parent like this.

Any form of sympathy for this enemy will hurt us badly.

No it won't. Our humanity will save us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom