What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

India May Have to Fight COVID-19 At Least for the Next 2-3 Years: Health Experts

City of Pyres

EzmJbi8VkAEkGu-

yes it looks very bleak .

India May Have to Fight COVID-19 At Least for the Next 2-3 Years: Health Experts

City of Pyres

EzmJbi8VkAEkGu-

The Modi syringe. These people must put a picture with every sentence.

i was asking the guy @Dalit who was trying to become gurdian of indian muslims ,
if you want show guardianship show it for all indians . poor men are suffering in every country .
yeah i agree this mess have no religion every human deserve our prayers and well wishes .

yes it looks very bleak .

Really? Aren't you the guy who was cheerleading a few days ago and pretending all is fine?
i was asking the guy @Dalit who was trying to become gurdian of indian muslims ,
if you want show guardianship show it for all indians . poor men are suffering in every country .

You are a nasty liar. Every person on this forum knows your real RSS face. A few days you were cheerleading for RSS. Today suddenly everything looks bleak.
its indian style for almost everything claiming victory on everything almost everything premature and then face the mess.its of topic i am not trolling here but

when MODI was claiming victory on 26feb PAF was loading missile on F-16 and H4 weapons AND standoff weapons of jf-17s AND MIRAGE to bomb india . indians did not wait a day for response just immidiatly claimed victory .without response .

Notice how demoralized the RSS brigade has become. When we were predicting the COVID calamity in Modi's Hindustan these two pence worth RSS Modi toadies were reacting with fits. Now the whole world knows it.

its indian style for almost everything claiming victory on everything almost everything premature and then face the mess.its of topic i am not trolling here but

when MODI was claiming victory on 26feb PAF was loading missile on F-16 and H4 weapons AND standoff weapons of jf-17s AND MIRAGE to bomb india . indians did not wait a day for response just immidiatly claimed victory .without response .

Imran Bhai except for poltical gains on both side's of the boder the above incident servers no purpose. the point is common man is still suffering . 50 deaths in my town less than 24 hours . just because higher ups are busy with their vested intrests and unprepaired for the second wave and now it came back and bitting in our ***

Your arrogance has destroyed you. You are too blind to see RSS pandit.

this is not arrogance , this is disgusting how a phatehal is trying to patronise another phatehal .
You can not help even a bit indian muslims because your muslims are in the same bad condition. first help your people .

Imran Bhai except for poltical gains on both side's of the boder the above incident servers no purpose. the point is common man is still suffering . 50 deaths in my town less than 24 hours . just because higher ups are busy with their vested intrests and unprepaired for the second wave and now it came back and bitting in our ***
well my view is simple sir . gov should fight now two fronts . make emergancy field hospitals provide health services and pump up vaccination 1 million vaccines per day should be minimum . then take it to 5mn vaccienes . they are testing people right ? anyone come for test give him a jab also . schools collages and hotels should be converted field hospitals urgently .

this is not arrogance , this is disgusting how a phatehal is trying to patronise another phatehal .
You can not help even a bit indian muslims because your muslims are in the same bad condition. first help your people .

You are a terrible liar. Your posts are here for everyone to read. I know why you have become so soft overnight. Now the reality has struck like thunder.

Do you have a habit of bringin unnecessary things here? Associating everything with RSS? Kabhi seedha jawab bhi diya karo.

Come on RSS devotee. Don't be soft now. Aren't you the same guys walking tall and cussing Pakistan all day long?
Dont forget Indians were cheering just a month ago about Pakistans covid cases. Now they arent just drowning, but sinking to the bottom. I expect much much further downgrades to Indias GDP growth rates.

Foreign companies are leaving in doves as we speak. What comes around goes around.

Exactly. We might have a few Pakistani members here falling for it. I know how the RSS mind works. It is filled with extreme prejudice and hate. I swear. If RSS could blame this calamity on Pakistan or Indian Muslims they would do it in a matter of minutes.

I hope you're able to achieve what you say.
Another question that comes to mind is why don't the Indian government decides to bury the dead. I am sorry if it hurts someone's feeling but these funeral pyres are slow and even expensive. I am not not sure whether India has industrial incinerators like the ones China had in Wuhan but in the absence of these burying is a better option!

the worst parr is hindutva bakhts will blame congress and not current for this mess and this genius g will kill some muslim andb his safroni turds elected again!

india is fked up!

the worst parr is hindutva bakhts will blame congress and not current for this mess and this genius g will kill some muslim andb his safroni turds elected again!

india is fked up!

The pajeets are already blaming Pakistan. Sikh devotees who visited Pakistan were somehow the cause of corona cases in India LOL

Back
Top Bottom