What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

Working hard, and we will handle it.
Though this wave has more complications and higher severity.

God forbid and I take no pleasure in saying this but according to a study India might see 5 lac cases and 3k deaths a day but May 1 and 8-10lac cases by mid-May

Indeed a sad state of affairs. Humanity is suffering :(

God forbid and I take no pleasure in saying this but according to a study India might see 5 lac cases and 3k deaths a day but May 1 and 8-10lac cases by mid-May

Indeed a sad state of affairs. Humanity is suffering :(
no man it will be horrible in this case indian gov will act and may be impose curfew countrywide or emergency . i dont think anything less then this will work . economy can go to hell jaan hai to jahan hai

4 months wali baat sun ker poocha sir shayed koi new alcohol brand aya ho market main jisy pee ker ye idea ata ho . :rofl:

we have vaccinated 14 crors till today , it may require six months even if we double if we double the production .

we have vaccinated 14 crors till today , it may require six months even if we double if we double the production .
ohh bhai mery it will take years just wait you guys are under estimating india . just find every indian at every corner of india is a job of year. gov ke dramy nhi khatam hoty .

look here how maulana is misguiding pakistani public . we don't have such morons .

Tariq Masood was making sarcastic comment ke abh yeh drama hoga aur logo ko vaccine laganay se roka jaiga yeh propaganda kerke. But of course India’s propaganda fake news factory cut it and showed it as if he is arguing against vaccination:

no man it will be horrible in this case indian gov will act and may be impose curfew countrywide or emergency . i dont think anything less then this will work . economy can go to hell jaan hai to jahan hai
Sir I don't think Modi will impose a curfew ... Too many things at stake. Election campaigns, Maha Kumbh, and previous curfew bearing no results. He'll try to save economy.

Dont forget Indians were cheering just a month ago about Pakistans covid cases. Now they arent just drowning, but sinking to the bottom. I expect much much further downgrades to Indias GDP growth rates.

Foreign companies are leaving in doves as we speak. What comes around goes around.

Sir I don't think Modi will impose a curfew ... Too many things at stake. Election campaigns, Maha Kumbh, and previous curfew bearing no results. He'll try to save economy.
Also Indian economy has suffered badly due to last lockdown with some saying an acutal decline of -70% yes -70% in gdp mostly due to undocumented nature of economy. Another lockdown will make the loss irreversible

I talked with indians in the social media and they complain their PM is a shameless faggot that doesn't care about lives.
That like 0.001% of Indians.. majority are islamaphobic and have a bloodthirsty hatred of Pakistan... They are the Hindutva.
look here how maulana is misguiding pakistani public . we don't have such morons .

He is actually a very good guy. A true patriot. I follow him. Burn Hindutva burn

Back
Top Bottom