What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

What a sad state of affairs this has been, India should have acted responsibly instead they went ahead with their ridiculous mela and political rallies, now the poor in their country and around the world will pay the price. :mad:

This won't only be confined to India. Indian mutations are already spreading around the world. Pakistan and other neighbouring nations need to be very cautious here.

What an incredibly disgusting people.

If I give you proof will you give me your approval and a toffee?

Hey einstein, your supposed to take second dose AFTER WAITING FOR ONE MONTH. You can't just go in and get two doses the same day. That's not how things work.
I know sonny but point was as usual you chumps started victory dance prematurely and in end lost the prize due to your hubris

As usual

why are people posting fake newj? if coroni virush was really an issue then dooglig doval wouldn't be ordering and planning terrorism in Pakistan!

Last edited:

Listen friend, as a farmer, i take this in a good light.

I love my cows.

Let us not get to such low levels - we need to fight this as a community. There is no right, or left cause. This is a global issue - Together we will conquer. If we start using this to hurl insults on basis of religion or creed - it is no good.

I have put 8 relations to their graves, so do understand the pain this wretched diease is causing in my region.

Amin.... we need to pray and understand why we are as humanity facing this calamity.

This won't only be confined to India. Indian mutations are already spreading around the world. Pakistan and other neighbouring nations need to be very cautious here.

mark my words it will come to pakistan via gulf malaysia UK USA CAN . pakistani aram se beth nhi sakty . uk waly UK version de ker gay or ab sab wapas chaly gay ban se phly . pakistanis are most unorgnised uncivilized lets admit it . they will not sit and wait for mess to be end . pakistan can be saved if we ban international travel fully only diplomats allowed .

mark my words it will come to pakistan via gulf malaysia UK USA CAN . pakistani aram se beth nhi sakty . uk waly UK version de ker gay or ab sab wapas chaly gay ban se phly . pakistanis are most unorgnised uncivilized lets admit it . they will not sit and wait for mess to be end . pakistan can be saved if we ban international travel fully only diplomats allowed .

Get very harsh on who gets in. Impose strict corona rules. Anyone found breaking the rules must be severely punished.

Get very harsh on who gets in. Impose strict corona rules. Anyone found breaking the rules must be severely punished.
last time you remember what happen a guy from UK with corona came went marriage give corona to all the village and went back :P only solution is total blanket ban which pakistan will never impose i am sure . i am worry what will happen to us if its went wrong like india ?

last time you remember what happen a guy from UK with corona came went marriage give corona to all the village and went back :P only solution is total blanket ban which pakistan will never impose i am sure . i am worry what will happen to us if its went wrong like india ?

The government needs to wake up here and impose very tough rules. That is the only solution.

That’s a fake tweet

It is anarchy. Modi has proved to be an inept and characterless leader. How the RSS kumbh mela has absolutely destroyed Hindustan single handedly. The RSS toadies were blaming Indian Muslims and Islam for COVID. How the tables have turned.

indian muslims don't need pakistani guardianship . we had decided in 1947 .

The government needs to wake up here and impose very tough rules. That is the only solution.
another shaitan is back for filling pockets in ramzan do you see any covid SOPs ?

1619116709619.png

1619116720075.png

1619116726876.png

Back
Top Bottom