What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

And if we revel at their misfortune, Allah may turn the azaab toward us to also teach us a lesson in humility & humanity.

Sadly the worst is yet to come for India, may they find a way to rejuvenate their stressed healthcare system. The numbers predicted by some models predict as bad as 800k-1Million reported daily cases and 4.5K-5.5K deaths per day from middle to the end May.

Darindar Modi should blame ISI and Pakistan for Covid-19 pandemic in India.

Indian media deserves as much blame as Modi and the government. Their servile attitude has led to people ignoring the signs of this wave. They could have high lighted it when it was starting to get worse. Even right now, Hindustan times top news is how Pakistan and China have changed their posture based on India getting Rafale. All this while people are dying by tens of thousands.

mass funerals hope this gives a clear message not to take Covid 19 lightly and follow all guidelines

same situation country wide Covid-19 victims being cremated at Bhairav Ghat Hindu Crematory in Kanpur on Thursday.

1619125509_23pyre_6c.jpg

The pajeets are already blaming Pakistan. Sikh devotees who visited Pakistan were somehow the cause of corona cases in India LOL
As I say, those Indian deserve no sympathy. :enjoy:

Why do you need the vaccine? Gao Muttar not working?

Well since you have decided to depend upon that instead of vaccination, we're resevring production.
I know sonny but point was as usual you chumps started victory dance prematurely and in end lost the prize due to your hubris

As usual

You haven't even done ONE shot. I don't need hubris to push back on guys whose only 'plan' is 'if we get charity shipments'

Wow. Ask the world what they think about you bro.
not only mullah even common man feel same . in last 74 years its first time we see pakistan is lucky in some global issue . if they see horror of india inka dimagh thikany lag jata .

I'm not sure you should feel that complacent. I suspected in 4 days things might take a different turn

1619149752585.jpeg

They are clueless beyond belief. The Indian variant of the virus is nothing like covid-19 and can be considered a completely new version of covid itself (covid-21?). Pakistan is moving beyond its 3rd wave while India is just getting started with its 2nd wave. Imagine when India hits its 3rd or 4th wave....

Most of the world has already cut all links with Gangedesh in the last few weeks.

What is frightening is word that this variant is more contagious, more deadly than the original Covid and in addition, also resistant to any Covid vaccines we currently have.

You should never say that. We are all human beings. It's pretty sad seeing those funeral pyres next to slums. Just poor people who were struggling to survive and now many are losing loved ones. They didn't deserve this.

go through the whole clip .
he may be good guy , but see how another maulvi and zaid hamid is abusing bill gates for trying to enslave mulim by nanochip inside the vaccine .

Who cares. There are always outliers and unorthodox comments... Who cares.

As long as they preach about the evils of the Nazi Hindutva nation of India.

What is frightening is word that this variant is more contagious, more deadly than the original Covid and in addition, also resistant to any Covid vaccines we currently have.

You should never say that. We are all human beings. It's pretty sad seeing those funeral pyres next to slums. Just poor people who were struggling to survive and now many are losing loved ones. They didn't deserve this.
They did elect a clown so they deserve this circus.

Back
Top Bottom