What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

Lets be frank here Bangladesh is going up much faster then India and it has already surpassed India but in the next 20-30 years the cap will be significiant. Bangladesh will be 1st world and India still 3rd world. India has hit it's maximum peak it can't climb up further the ladder it is an eternal 3rd world. It carries to much package unlike Bangladesh
Bangladesh is smaller than Maharashtra or Uttar Pradesh in Size. By that Logic Maharashtra is ahead of India :lol:. India has 29 states each having different stats.

so? Covaxin is fully effective against double mutant. Sorry to burst your bubble. Some people work to succeed/ Others wait for their opponents to fail to have a chance at success....Pak is in the second category perpetually

1st jab gives immunity for one year. They're supposed to WAIT for 30 days and then come back for second dose. Obviously same time next month will be 130 million with both jabs.
I've heard claims from Indian ministries that Covaxin the is indeed effective against ALL the variants,(double mutant, South African, UK). Of course, these are simple claims, without an ounce of published data, hardly worth the 2ruppees per tweet salary of whoever puts these claims out. By all means, show me some peer reviewed data that it is effective as such. We'd all like that in fact. The only vaccine which has shown significant potential against ANY variants is the Pfizer one. Astrazenica and Pfizer are both scrambling to get a new vaccine ready for Autumn that is effective against the SA variant. Nobody has started work on a vaccine against the double mutant yet. SII should be leading the way on that certainly - not clear that they can at present though, given their problems in producing the first vaccine.

I've heard claims from Indian ministries that Covaxin the is indeed effective against ALL the variants,(double mutant, South African, UK). Of course, these are simple claims, without an ounce of published data, hardly worth the 2ruppees per tweet salary of whoever puts these claims out. By all means, show me some peer reviewed data that it is effective as such. We'd all like that in fact. The only vaccine which has shown significant potential against ANY variants is the Pfizer one. Astrazenica and Pfizer are both scrambling to get a new vaccine ready for Autumn that is effective against the SA variant. Nobody has started work on a vaccine against the double mutant yet. SII should be leading the way on that certainly - not clear that they can at present though, given their problems in producing the first vaccine.
ICMR published the whole report, and I don’t think ICMR needs a nobody’s certification.

Jamahir type leftists have started their usual BS
1619157371849.png

1619157389340.jpeg

A huge percentage did not. And even if they did, it doesn't mean they aren't deserving of compassion.

In a democracy, every adult must be held accountable for the actions of their government.

If they voted for criminals or clowns then they're co conspirators and equally guilty.

If they didn't vote then they should've voted and they might have prevented the criminals from coming to power, thus are accomplices.

If they voted against the party in power then they didn't resist hard enough, and are guilty of acquiescing.

You can't say that your government represents you then abdicate responsibility when they **** up.

Bangladesh is smaller than Maharashtra or Uttar Pradesh in Size. By that Logic Maharashtra is ahead of India :lol:. India has 29 states each having different stats.

I know India is a subcontinent not a country and that it has akwardly swallaowed 29 countries with different races, colours, ethnic groups etc etc. India is the biggest failure of the colonial era it is like forcing Europe or Africa to become one country that is how diverse India is.. Now that being said nobody said India should absorb what it can't carry and try to force a freaking continent into a country. Bangladesh is well run country compared to India and all of her states and Bangalis don't like being in a tight room with 29 countries without much space

Last edited:

So? Hear claims. We didn't ask you whether you believed it or not.

It is true that a lot of things have messed up in India regarding COVID.

There have been failures but there have been few things done right.

What amazes me the glee and happiness expressed by few people on this thread.
These fools don’t realise that they are not far behind and the Pakistan government may impose a lockdown. The vaccination in Pakistan is also abysmally slow.

In India vaccination programme would control the pandemic in the next few months. 135 million people are already inoculated.

What is the state of Pakistan? At the current rate of vaccination it would take 135 years to vaccinate people in Pakistan. Listen to this expert from Pakistan at 4 min.

Don’t celebrate misery of others when that misery is knocking your own doors.

according to the PDF indian members, India are supposed to be ahead of China in many aspects, so which one is the true India?

Sirji we have almost completed vaccination for 45+

18+ is starting this weekend. My date will be available this Saturday. I believe if @KaiserX was based in Pak he would have got his date in 3 years :rofl: :laugh:

But can the vaccine suppress this variant? I hope you guys control it and fast. Otherwise it will spread to all of South Asia. Economies will be fvcked, human tragedy will be astronomical. 🙏

Massive fire breaks out at Covid-19 hospital in Maharashtra, at least 13 dead

A massive fire broke out at the ICU of a Covid-19 Hospital in the Palghar district of Maharashtra in which at least 13 people have died on Friday morning.

Apr 23, 2021, 08:24 AM IST

India had the greatest “model” to manage the Pandemic. Your media and compatriots were thumping their chests about it on this very forum and then what happened. India was handling the Pandemic better than Europe, trains were being converted to hospital. In reality second highest deaths in the world and people starving on the street. Hitler supporters, Trump supporters and Modi supporters are the most delusional group of people the world has seen in modern times.
This comment is gold. Looks like all your prediction cone true after 3months later.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom