What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

The villagers are the true representation of the despicable country.. they don't seem to spare their own countrymen of the same religion.. poor old man, glad he was helped in the end, truly saddening seeing him sitting helpless alone in despair like that.. I hope he finds the strength to continue to live his life to the fullest.

The villagers are the true representation of the despicable country.. they don't seem to spare their own countrymen of the same religion.. poor old man, glad he was helped in the end, truly saddening seeing him sitting helpless alone in despair like that.. I hope he finds the strength to continue to live his life to the fullest.
The villagers were concerned over covid which is a valid fear at such times, but they should have come forward to help the man by contacting the authorities.
Thanks to the good samaritan and police for helping the man in need.

The villagers were concerned over covid which is a valid fear at such times, but they should have come forward to help the man by contacting the authorities.

Bullshit excuse and concern, for Christ sake, the body get cremated (burned), what kind of covid virus survive this?
If so, what about other Indian people lived near the cremation site where we saw pyres burning day and night.

Bullshit excuse and concern, for Christ sake, the body get cremated (burned), what kind of covid virus survive this?
If so, what about other Indian people lived near the cremation site where we saw pyres burning day and night.
"The villagers, however, refused to help move the body." - Body needed transportation too, basically no one wanted to be near in fear of corona, not saying what they did was good, ofcourse not they should have contacted required authorities like police for help (it was the police who saw the man and helped him), but in such times with the panic you can atleast understand why someone took this decision.
About other cremation sites many are special sites made only for the covid infected deceased, read about it, and for others people might have looked over the fear and took the courageous steps while taking necessary precautions with help of authorities.

Would you say that if it was your wife and only a Muslim came to help? A Muslim that you have abused all your freaking miserable life?

"The villagers, however, refused to help move the body." - Body needed transportation too, basically no one wanted to be near in fear of corona, not saying what they did was good, ofcourse not they should have contacted required authorities like police for help (it was the police who saw the man and helped him), but in such times with the panic you can atleast understand why someone took this decision.
About other cremation sites many are special sites made only for the covid infected deceased, read about it, and for others people might have looked over the fear and took the courageous steps while taking necessary precautions with help of authorities.

take a look at the article again

'but the villagers declared that they would not allow her cremation in the local cremation ground'

they neither allow the cremation nor want to help move the body

Would you say that if it was your wife and only a Muslim came to help? A Muslim that you have abused all your freaking miserable life?
The villagers were not right, I'm just saying you can atleast understand where their fears are coming from. Asfar as the muslim man's help is concerned I applaud such actions, media is needlessly sensitising the issue through religious lines where no one's action here was religiously motivated, he is a good man for helping, he could very well have been hindu, sikh, buddhist, christian, parsi, jew and I wouldn't think of him as any different.

take a look at the article again

'but the villagers declared that they would not allow her cremation in the local cremation ground'

they neither allow the cremation nor want to help move the body
".. This, they said, would ensure the spread of infection in the village."
My point still stands, they were only concerned over covid, nothing else, stop the needless propaganda here will you?

The villagers were not right, I'm just saying you can atleast understand where their fears are coming from. Asfar as the muslim man's help is concerned I applaud such actions, media is needlessly sensitising the issue through religious lines where no one's action here was religiously motivated, he is a good man for helping, he could very well have been hindu, sikh, buddhist, christian, parsi, jew and I wouldn't think of him as any different.

hindu? his hindu village won't allow it
".. This, they said, would ensure the spread of infection in the village."
My point still stands, they were only concerned over covid, nothing else, stop the needless propaganda here will you?

what point? I told you already these are false excuse and concern, no covid virus can survive the cremation

Back
Top Bottom