What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

she is our leader and public relations officer from today :lol:
Alcohol could be one reason for more deaths in India.

One reason US deaths are so high, with plus five hundred thousand died.

With processed food, and GM, genetically modified, almost all the staple daily use fruits, veggies, flour to lentils.

And the use of pork.

Alcohol could be one reason for more deaths in India.

One reason US deaths are so high, with plus five hundred thousand died.

With processed food, and GM, genetically modified, almost all the staple daily use fruits, veggies, flour to lentils.

And the use of pork.
index.jpg

WOW huge fall in new cases and big increase in recoveries :

27Apr-3.23 L 26Apr-3.53 L 25Apr-3.49
These numbers are meaningless. It is s possible to fudge the numbers of the infected but not possible to hide the dead as they have to be cremated or buried. The cremation grounds are telling an entirely different story.

Numbers are highly under-reported. Specially deaths are not being reported properly, specially in Delhi, UP, Gujrat, MP etc., The south states are doing little better in terms of testing and reporting.
An example of Kanpur - 3 official corona related deaths, whereas 476 bodies were burnt, also some may have been cremated.
Kanpur: DM Says - 3 Deaths From Corona, Newspaper Claims- 476 Dead Bodies Burnt | Jagran Times
Rana Ayyub on Twitter: "Photo journalist Arun Sharma shared this video from Kanpur. 476 funerals in one day at the Kanpur crematorium https://t.co/CKyZBjw3fE" / Twitter

Overall positive case numbers for India as a whole have come down by more than 10% in the last day.

Hopefully India has turned the tide and all the best. Plenty of countries are sending supplies to India to help and so India is not alone.

Nope. This will continue increasing for 2 more weeks. 1500 new beds and 44 new oxygen plants (8 in the next 4 days) are being buit. This s what will finally have an effect.

is there even a limit to their stupidity? This is as of yesterday. First he makes a stupid and heartless remark, which shows he is totally out of touch with reality. Secondly he is inaugurating a blood transfusion drive for the benefit of Covid patients. When was the last time blood transfusion was used to treat Covid19?

Last edited:
That's cute,

Wondering what will happen in Pakistan in 2 months ......

do you have dollars to lose ?

or vaccines to produce ?

Pathetic people..

Why we need to take care ?

because you can't stop eating bats !

stop eating bats !

Your country should be internationally sued.

what a shameless country !
Cow urine can fix mental issue, take care.

Situation in Mumbai is bad.... Myself me my mom and younger brother diagnosed as covid positive today.... I was running mild fever since last 4-5 days but I ignored and kept doing office work from home also used to go out to buy vegetables and fruits some time....when I lost my taste we immediately did covid and for faster report antigen test and we are positive.... Situation is really bad in city.... I pray everything normslizes at the earliest....
sorry to hear that ...did your family get medical attention?

It's still going on - I literally have no explanation for these idiots. If Pak continues with same attitude as India, you will have bad a situation like us. It's high time Pak learns from our mistakes.

The Times Of India on Twitter: "Uttarakhand: People take holy dip in river Ganga in Haridwar on Chitra Purnima today. The last 'shahi snan' of #KumbhMela2021 is taking place today. (ANI) https://t.co/6T1q49xdFj" / Twitter
when will the religious festival end?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom