What's new

Cover up of 1971, lost half century!!

while the other one died in an air crash, which was attributed to a sabotage.

Devine retribution has already taken place. Ayub and Yahya died comfortably in their beds with their loved ones around them.
They were not in the limelight and mainstream anymore so nothing to contest or to report so seemingly met their end 'peacefully'. Ayub was sloganed at 'kutta' by his own grandchildren, if you know. No idea, how many times yaha was taunted at.

Anyway, Stalin, Colin, S.Bush also died 'peacefully'. Perhaps, W.Bush Ramsfield, etc will also die 'peacefully'.

and yahya as head of state should have invited mujeeb to form the govt. bhutto be damned. its not like mujeeb needed partners to form coalition govt. he had absolute majority for the overall parliament.

by your yardstick yazeed and later on hajjaj died comfortably in their beds.
Easy to say. By this time Mujib was already compromised with the Indians and he wanted to move the Central Bank along with its reserves, HQ of the Navy and the Parliment to Dacca. In other words, he was delivering Pakistan to India. The West And East Pakistan was unfeasible from the start with and with no supply lines it was militarily indefensible. It was a miracle it lasted as long it did.

This is where Bhutto comes in. There was a proposal by the USSR that PakistanArmy would withdraw peacefully from East Pakistan and keep most of their weapons. This proposal was rejected by Bhutto (he was representing Pakistan in the UN) He did this to humiliate and discredit the Army in front of the people in order to have total power in West Pakistan but fate had a very different plan for him. Unfortunately PTI is using some of the same playbook the Bhutto did but it is a failed playbook. Bhutto did exactly what Imran Khan did with Cipher Letter in a Jalsa. The new generation PTIans just don’t know that. Let me be very clear I am a supporter of Imran Khan and truly believe that the role of Army should be reformed but at the same time I don’t buy into conspiracy theories coming from PTIans based on flawed knowledge of facts and history. A lot of these over excited PTIans remind me of QAnon conspiracy theorist.

They were not in the limelight and mainstream anymore so nothing to contest or to report so seemingly met their end 'peacefully'. Ayub was sloganed at 'kutta' by his own grandchildren, if you know. No idea, how many times yaha was taunted at.

Anyway, Stalin, Colin, S.Bush also died 'peacefully'. Perhaps, W.Bush Ramsfield, etc will also die 'peacefully'.
You guys are making a big thing out of Ayub and Yahya dying peacefully the more important point is that Mujib, Indra and ZAB and their children dying as dogs. East it divine retribution, a conspiracy executed by the ISI or simply a coincidence, I don’t know.

Last edited:
Bangladesh is progressing and Pakistan regressing, Military Inc. need some redemption.

Real estate developers a.k.a Army mafia considers Pakistan a piece of real estate and not a state, an independent, sovereign state with free people and with free thinking, the basic criteria for the development of a nation.

And now their iron fisted control is breaking, about time the army breaks the shackles of slavery of US and with it of the country, only then they can get the respect and dignity back.

Otherwise there won't be any time left for redemption, nations who doesn't learn from history turns to history.

Last edited:
Bangladesh is progressing and Pakistan regressing, Military Inc. need some redemption.

Real estate developers a.k.a Army mafia considered Pakistan a piece of real estate and not a state, an independent, sovereign state with free people and with free thinking, the basic criteria for the development of a nation.

And now their iron fisted control is breaking, about time the army breaks the shackles of slavery of US and with it of the country, only then they can get the respect and dignity back.

Otherwise there won't be any time left for redemption, nations who doesn't learn from history turns to history.
For the last 30 years country has been ruled by politicians not the military. Historically Pakistan’s GDP growth has been higher under military rule. As for the Shackles of slavery of the US there are only two Islamic countries in the world which are not shackled by the US I.e. Afghanistan and Iran. Iran has oil Afghanistan has nothing and they are ok with it. You are very naive and so is Imran Khan in some ways. He does not know what he is against and it is not the Army. I wish him success. But he should worry about issues in his own household with Pinky Aunti before taking on the whole world.

I am not sure how the army could have defended the land mass so far away from the mainland. and the two states had very different cultures to begin with.
both nations had to have the common Islamic bond - but since 1971, which state do you think continued its islamic traditions and which state got diluted by Hindu influence?

East Pakistan broke up only because the rule of law was not upheld.

This Napak fouj eats up billions every year with absolutely no result.
They surrendered in 1971 lost half the country, they have also surrendered
Kashmir to Modi, they have lost to TTP and BLA. what is the point of this Army?

Pinky Auntie claims should be backed by proof. Imran Khan has been in politics for a good 20+ years, I am reasonably sure he’ll be averse to listening to his advisors and not someone whose never been involved in politics.

In hindsight, people like us should have known the establishment was calling the shots. Hybrid regime was too soft a word. It was always the establishment responsible for security, foreign and other important policy.

Post April ‘22, one doesn’t need to be a rocket scientist to understand the system is not sustainable. Reforms are needed. Establishment must cede its supra constitutional role and politicians learn to manage things on their own.

politicians learn to manage things on their own

Politicians will manage if the dh@llay in GHQ allow them to run the country.
We all know who is really running the show in Pakistan.

Painful tumor removal was all it was. Thanks to gen Sam and Indira, Pakistan are today placed in a much better position to manage their affairs, nevermind the recent turbulence.

Hardy pathans and punjabi log ho.. kya tum daal and hilsa-khor patlay patlay, kalay gandey machuraon ko bhool ni saktey ?
Butt out you dirty Indian. None of your #ucking business

The severance of Bangladesh from Pakistan is what essentially changed the status quo of the region. America went from neutral (actually they sold more weapons to Pakistan to offset India's closeness to USSR) to pro India. Then after nuclear tests and the blanket exemption by US for India to be not part of NSG and still trade with another nations in civilian nuclear sector under a special act was the final straw of preference.

I like the message being conveyed on the front page of this newspaper. The main headline says that 'political elements which are smearing the reputation of ARMY , would not be tolerated' without naming any politician.
And under the headline, picture of those two civilians is displayed who are issued this warning.
This is so cool realizing that politicians were facing similar tactics in 1960s/70s.

FgcJGx4XoAEn2DQ

Last edited:
And we are still around and despite everything we are a bigger pain in the Indian A$$ than in 1971.
We are not.
Reality is so much painful so better flatly deny it!
😕 😞

I like the message being conveyed on the front page of this newspaper. The main headline says that 'political elements which are smearing the reputation of ARMY , would not be tolerated' without naming any politician.
And under the headline, pictures of those two civilians is displayed who are issued this warning.
This is so cool realizing that politicians were facing similar tactics in 1960s/70s.

FgcJGx4XoAEn2DQ
The traitors consider themselves THE STATE.
This Farm Field Marshall was so coward like Bajwa, his legs were shivering and sweat on brows when chines in 1962 informed him Kashmir border vacant go get it, he slammed to ground and started working that Fatima Jinnah is traitor.
What kind of abomination ruled us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom