What's new

Couple gets death sentence over 'blasphemous' text message

I read a bunch of people moaning about this, but I don't see anybody who has decided to do something about it.

Any body who decides to speak against this is dead .. Salman Taseer , The christian MP Bhatti .. extremists have managed to hit the highest profile people like governors & MP's , common man cant dare stand up against this moronic practice .. no body will

Thats absurd -the claims can be made by anyone .. We cant just blindly believe someone.

And How many times do we , exactly ,have to hang a person "till" they die?
lolz...
btw pakistan does not have any hangman it seems, I read somewhere.

The judge in this case, who had given countless death and jail sentences to innocents for money and had refused justice to deserving, finally came out to save namoos-e-risalat.

No hanging gallows?
Tsk tsk tsk What a shame :O
pakistan has unofficial moritorium on carrying out death penalty since 90s, so nobody knows how to do it. The guy appointed recently left as soon as he got a better job. His replacement did not bother to join.

You will need your arab brothers to help you ... @Yzd Khalifa .. any free beheader you got who likes his job.?

pakistan has unofficial moritorium on carrying out death penalty since 90s, so nobody knows how to do it. The guy appointed recently left as soon as he got a better job. His replacement did not bother to join.

You will need your arab brothers to help you ... @Yzd Khalifa .. any free beheader you got who likes his job.?

Swords men are booked till next year buddy :lol:

How are they planning to give them the penalty then?

(Just so you know i am not in favour , the hanging thing was a jest)

There was a reason I said,"I hope Justice is served." Who is innocent and who is not is the responsibility and function of the court, not mine.
If you're above legal age you're a Pakistani citizen so the quality of justice delivered should be your concern not merely your "hope", yes?

Any body who decides to speak against this is dead .. Salman Taseer , The christian MP Bhatti .. extremists have managed to hit the highest profile people like governors & MP's , common man cant dare stand up against this moronic practice .. no body will
All the more reason to rally crowds, not just politicians, as a force against a corrupted system.

Don't be shocked. For example, in 1770s England the population of Middlesex rose up several times to defend wronged convicts, even MPs, from having sentences carried out. Eventually Parliament gave in and seated their representative. This and many other little battles helped form and shape Great Britain's constitutional monarchy; had the citizenry been thoroughly cowed it would never have happened.

If they surely had committed blasphemy then justice has been served .................
which stone age do you live in? not even neolithic I guess. Death sentence for a text message? is this the kind of "tolerance" you are preaching?

we are not told to hate Hindus, Jews OR Christians
we are tough that India, and Israel are our enemies
466ae81144d97dcc697a209d2aeaec43a8a368e3769f9c1827fead5247dfa1a6.jpg

we are not told to hate Hindus, Jews OR Christians
we are tough that India, and Israel are our enemies
Pakistanis can't point to a growing Hindu community in Pakistan, violence against Christians is treated as a property crime, the Jews of Pakistan vanished entirely decades ago, and of course it's difficult for a Pakistani to cite why Israel is an enemy without citing a list of frankly embarrassing falsehoods. So even if you're not explicitly TOLD to "hate Hindus, Jews OR Christians" that is what has happened and is happening.

What's wrong in this ... This is a historical fact ............

This is a historical fact too ............

Hadn't India done this in 1965....??

Above lines are also historical fact ..............

Isn't it.....??? o_O

This is really wrong thing ... I am against this type of stuff ............

What's wrong in this...??

Not neutral source .............

Article by Raza Rumi a pro Indian scumbag ..............

Had you read the text..????????
Then Why not also include those historical facts and current affairs of Muslims raping ad converting minorities and demolishing Temples and churches?

Back
Top Bottom