What's new

Couple gets death sentence over 'blasphemous' text message

Kid, what's wrong with you? What's your kind doing on internet.... it's blasphemous to use all modern tech..... now go back to a cave and shove a stone up where light don't shine.....

What's the problem to using internet :o::o::o::o::o:

It's blasphemous.... Prophet Muhammad didn't create it..... hence it's a deviation from Shariah........ furthermore, you should only use cow manure to cook parathas, along with strict use of camels for transport......

Anything else shall be considered blasphemy...... and hereby, I pronounce you Kaafir and wajib-ul-kattl...

Now read what I wrote up there..... it makes more sense than any of our courts and your shariah brothers.......... get it?

What's the problem to using internet :o::o::o::o::o:

It's blasphemous.... Prophet Muhammad didn't create it..... hence it's a deviation from Shariah........ furthermore, you should only use cow manure to cook parathas, along with strict use of camels for transport......

Anything else shall be considered blasphemy...... and hereby, I pronounce you Kaafir and wajib-ul-kattl...

Now read what I wrote up there..... it makes more sense than any of our courts and your shariah brothers.......... get it?

You are talking BS ... Do you know the definition of blasphemy....?? First you should read something about Islam & Rasool Allah (S.A.W.W) then come up ............ Shabash jao pehley kuch parh kar aoo ............

Kid, I'm at the level of a Mufti....... it's who who needs to be educated..... I have been following up on your one liners...... nothing but horse-manure..... demagh bhee aisaa hee ho ga!

You are talking BS ... Do you know the definition of blasphemy....?? First you should read something about Islam & Rasool Allah (S.A.W.W) then come up ............ Shabash jao pehley kuch parh kar aoo ............

Kid, I'm at the level of a Mufti....... it's who who needs to be educated..... I have been following up on your one liners...... nothing but horse-manure..... demagh bhee aisaa hee ho ga!

Then tell me what is blasphemy ... Shabash mufti sahab

Ask others here about me...... no need to parrot something I've defended a gazillion times here.......

Time to go back to your cave..............

Then tell me what is blasphemy ... Shabash mufti sahab

Ask others here about me...... no need to parrot something I've defended a gazillion times here.......

Time to go back to your cave..............

Jab pata nahi munnay tau bilawaja har maslay mai tang kyun arata hai :p:

Ohhh kids getting Emperor'ED. Shit run mufugga run!

Aur koi nazzar hee nahi' aaya....... pehla pehla comment tumhara dekha.... tapp charhee....... reply dabba diyyaaaa.... aaj to kissi arbay pay bhee ghussa nahin charr raha.....

I'm happy today..... gonna see wifey after 9 days........ :wub:

Time nahi hai phir bhi meri gaaf k peechay par gaya hai :D

Aur koi nazzar hee nahi' aaya....... pehla pehla comment tumhara dekha.... tapp charhee....... reply dabba diyyaaaa.... aaj to kissi arbay pay bhee ghussa nahin charr raha.....

I'm happy today..... gonna see wifey after 9 days........ :wub:

Oh so sad ... 9 din kaisey guzray ;)

Back
Top Bottom