What's new

Couple gets death sentence over 'blasphemous' text message

It doesn't say anywhere in Quran to kill the person who insults the religion.

As Believers We Should Respect Blasphemy Laws Revealed In The Bible & Quran - Dr Tahir ul Qadri

If you don't have access to YouTube I'll give you a summary here. According to Tahir ul Qadri the penalty of death for blasphemy was first revealed in the Old Testament which was neither repealed by Jesus in the Gospels nor by Muhammad. Hence death as punishment for blasphemy is very much Islamic/Biblical.

well done .. ..they must be hanged till death ..

Thats absurd -the claims can be made by anyone .. We cant just blindly believe someone.

And How many times do we , exactly ,have to hang a person "till" they die?

Nothing more to say. I have run out of words for the stupidity and hypocrisy of the Pakistani Nation. We are indeed a dying animal being torn apart by vultures and wild animals.

Sahi jaa rahe ho bhailog - minorities need to be hanged on trumped up charges, and their girls kidnapped and forcefully married to a Muslim.

LOL, dont bother crying about our minorities now.

Oh. Oh, must be another land dispute.

That's how the Blasphemy law is ued to settle scores. Accuse your Hindu or Christian neighbour of Blasphemy, and then take his land.

Seems Green is king, and I am not talking about Islamic green.

Sahi jaa rahe ho bhailog - minorities need to be hanged on trumped up charges, and their girls kidnapped and forcefully married to a Muslim.

LOL, dont bother crying about our minorities now.
Why only minority? Its cruel for anyone including majority which sometimes too get indicted - no matter for truth.

This is one of the desert law and no civilized society shall have it.

If they surely had committed blasphemy then justice has been served .................

I am sorry, but people insulting a deity does not warrant death penalty.

People in our part of the World take religion too seriously.

And that explains a lot of things.

A dark, disgusting and funny side of Pakistan. So when you are gonna get rid of this funny law? It's 2014 now, and it makes you look so odd.

Thats absurd -the claims can be made by anyone .. We cant just blindly believe someone.

And How many times do we , exactly ,have to hang a person "till" they die?
and you thnk court sentenced death plenty to a couple .. just because of a claim ..

and you thnk court sentenced death plenty to a couple .. just because of a claim ..

This is pakistan the FBI or CIA isnt working here
They have no proof . And why would someone send "A MAULVI " a text of such a kind from the phone he claims to have lost knowing that such a law exists and why the wife ? did the message say "regards Mr___ & spouse? "Or maybe they both shared a phone HA!

This is pakistan the FBI or CIA isnt working here
They have no proof . And why would someone send "A MAULVI " a text of such a kind from the phone he claims to have lost knowing that such a law exists and why the wife ? did the message say "regards Mr___ & spouse? "Or maybe they both shared a phone HA!
and judge is a molvi too ??

Back
Top Bottom