What's new

Couple gets death sentence over 'blasphemous' text message

Pakistanis can't point to a growing Hindu community in Pakistan, violence against Christians is treated as a property crime, the Jews of Pakistan vanished entirely decades ago, and of course it's difficult for a Pakistani to cite why Israel is an enemy without citing a list of frankly embarrassing falsehoods. So even if you're not explicitly TOLD to "hate Hindus, Jews OR Christians" that is what has happened and is happening.
sorry but, i dont pounce on someone who i know is a Hindu, well i know only one Hindu and i respect him cuz he is a teacher

hes-right-you-qmbtt8.jpg
the first line or the second?

sorry but, i dont pounce on someone who i know is a Hindu, well i know only one Hindu and i respect him cuz he is a teacher
Oh, that's not nearly enough. What have you done to seek prosecution and punishment of those Pakistanis who do pounce on someone just because they're Hindu? What have you done to address wrongs committed against Pakistan's Hindu communities by the Pakistani State?

Oh, that's not nearly enough. What have you done to seek prosecution and punishment of those Pakistanis who do pounce on someone just because they're Hindu? What have you done to address wrongs committed against Pakistan's Hindu communities by the Pakistani State?
what has anyone done to prosecute those, people who have hurt MUSLIMS one way or another in the whole world?

what has anyone done to prosecute those, people who have hurt MUSLIMS one way or another in the whole world?
Why not start with the Muslims wronged by other Muslims in Pakistan? Most of the people charged under the blasphemy laws are Muslims, yes? As the non-Muslim citizenry has been eliminated most crime in Pakistan is committed by Muslims upon Muslims, yes?

In the West, in the U.S., justice is served without regard to the religion of the claimant. In Israel Arabs have secure property rights and civil rights greater than elsewhere in the region - even the Arabs in the "occupied" territories can and do appeal to Israel's Supreme Court. Whereas in Pakistan if you can't understand English you won't even understand what happens in the courtroom, yes?

Bottom line: there's very little Muslims in Pakistan can teach the rest of the world about a properly functioning system of justice. There's a great deal Muslims in Pakistan demonstrate to the rest of the world about their own distorted and malfunctioning system of justice.

@Secur and again the same stupid blasted articles!

Biased or not the fact simply is that the population of minorities in Pakistan has come down from 22% in 1947 to 4% in 2014. If this is not genocide/ethnic cleansing, what is it?

Last edited:
Ya Zulm mitay ga dharti se,
ya dharti khud mit jaei gee.

Hosh ke naukhun lo sarkari musalmano!

which stone age do you live in? not even neolithic I guess. Death sentence for a text message? is this the kind of "tolerance" you are preaching?
Did you understand what I wrote exactly :what:

i dont understand y your constitution still believe some religious book....i dont say any country including India is fair in this regard.....but why follow some religious book.... that was written many years back, now everything changed.....grow up in many senses to progress

Then Why not also include those historical facts and current affairs of Muslims raping ad converting minorities and demolishing Temples and churches?

These are not facts just rumors spread by Indians .................

I read a bunch of people moaning about this, but I don't see anybody who has decided to do something about it.
There was ONE man who decided to do something about it. He was asking and lobbying to get this tribal law repealed.

His name was Salman Taseer - The Governor of Pakistani Punjab.

He was shot because a 'fatwa' declared his actions as 'against Islam'.

His killer is celebrated across Pakistan as a 'true Muslim'. He was even showered with rose petals by lawyers!

There was ONE man who decided to do something about it. He was asking and lobbying to get this tribal law repealed.

His name was Salman Taseer - The Governor of Pakistani Punjab.

He was shot because a 'fatwa' declared his actions as 'against Islam'.

His killer is celebrated across Pakistan as a 'true Muslim'. He was even showered with rose petals by lawyers!

Painting an entire country with the same brush? Unfair and untrue.

~ RazorMC

These are not facts just rumors spread by Indians .................
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! The population of Hindus in Pakistan decreased and is decreasing drastically because of rapid forced conversion of religion and you are saying rumors spread by Indians? LOLOLOLOL what else can i say except LOLOLOLOL!!

If they surely had committed blasphemy then justice has been served .................
@Patriots this is what you wrote
- meaning you support an say "sending a text message" is blasphemy an needs death sentence.

my question: Which stone age do you come from? not even neolithic I guess!
I request a vote on this issue an see how many people support you and go along with your "justice has been served" comment.

*)Please down vote if justice has been served and I am wrong.
*)up vote if people support me and say this is sheer stupid to get death sentence for a text message

@Patriots this is what you wrote
- meaning you support an say "sending a text message" is blasphemy an needs death sentence.

my question: Which stone age do you come from? not even neolithic I guess!
I request a vote on this issue an see how many people support you and go along with your "justice has been served" comment.

*)Please down vote if justice has been served and I am wrong.
*)up vote if people support me and say this is sheer stupid to get death sentence for a text message

Actually if you really ever study islam there is death sentence for a person who has comitted a crime of such a nature -thats really not the problem ..the problem is in times like these this law can be seriously exploited .. With absurd acusations just due to extremisim (like this case ) for revenge ,emnity etc . There is just no way to prove if someone has actually done it or not.

Back
Top Bottom