What's new

Countering China’s High-Altitude Land Grab

Tibet would fall before that. Oh, we already have south tibet.
Talking big, you can't even produce rifle meet your army's demand.

Nehru the bitch had received a hard lesson.

image.jpg

China has responded with ultimatum. Move back or we will kick u out. The ball is now in modi's court....and u know it
I want know what will be your opinion here,Dou you want Indian army to withdraw from that area and let Chinese to construct road up to Indian border via Bhutanese land?

I want know what will be your opinion here,Dou you want Indian army to withdraw from that area and let Chinese to construct road up to Indian border via Bhutanese land?
Who said its Bhutan land? Or you force them to be.

"On average, China launches one stealth incursion into India every 24 hours"

In nutshell, China poking india behind every single day. Damn these horny lots.

Ok.. like your false faith you can believe in your false history as well.
We should meet sometime and sort our difference of opinion over a beer or a sherbet.
I didn't question your faith ?

Since you have labelled mine as false.. if in may ask.. how is yours real? Do you wish me to believe in mind blowing mythology ? Which is beyond any rational explanation..

As for the history.. I would .. only if you present neutral sources rather than crap written by fools who even label the Taj Mehal as a Hindu temple and talk about intergalactic spaceships which could travel in reverse gears and other moronic things.

Talk is cheap kid.

Try fukin with the Muslim world... first ones to bang you will be your own Muslim population all 170 million of em..

Infact try saying that to me or any Muslim in person .. you wouldn't be able to differentiate your head from your arse afterwards...

View attachment 409519

All these people will screw you so hard even if your pathetic govt "threaten" let alone tries any stupidity... that there will be no more hindus on the face of the earth... not even your ashes will remain... and I ain't even bragging...

I think you are right about talk being cheap. From Libya to Afghanistan, the Muslim world has been messed with, bombed and occupied according to the whims and fancy of NATO. I don't see a response to that apart from toothless wailing and victimhood narrative. Save your threats for those who actually screw you as they please.

I think you are right about talk being cheap. From Libya to Afghanistan, the Muslim world has been messed with, bombed and occupied according to the whims and fancy of NATO. I don't see a response to that apart from toothless wailing and victimhood narrative. Save your threats for those who actually screw you as they please.
Yeah sure kid..

Even the poorest Somali will join in the gangbang... don't worry about that..

No oil, no fukin raw materials,no trade and dozens of countries will make sure you don't exist. And are wiped off the face of the planet.

The us is already having plans to bomb the shit out of Mecca

@waz @The Eagle Guys do we really have to tolerate such behaviours my these disgusting creature. He is clearly showing his inherent hatred for Islam. Was it really necessary to bring inMakkah in topic?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom