What's new

Countering China’s High-Altitude Land Grab

Before that your 1.2 billion rears will be charcoal.

No oil,raw materials,56 Islamic countries,multiple other nations ... and 2 neighbours will skew you like rednecks skewing pork.

@Icarus. @Irfan Baloch. @waz. Check this false flag trolls IP.

Both these morons were banned.

Why not ban the original poster ? He is obviously trying to start a troll war.

As per u land was lost in the last 10 years. What was the congress doing for 7 of the last 10 years ?
Inspite of pakistan chum manmohan , india still got mumbai terror attack from pakistan killing 160 civilians.
What did congress do ?

I do not respond to old wines in new bottles, I ignore them.

Just like you are transfered to my ignore list.

imageedit_13_4092289745.gif

arghh...typical Chinese strategy...killing you slowly without you even realizing it. The strategy is not to fight a war to win territory...smart move. You move in with herders who maybe agents, occupy it, build a bunker and then fortify your position. LOL.

arghh...typical Chinese strategy...killing you slowly without you even realizing it. The strategy is not to fight a war to win territory...smart move. You move in with herders who maybe agents, occupy it, build a bunker and then fortify your position. LOL.

How to boil a living frog?

So will be all the people from Mecca to shanghai

Talk is cheap kid.

Try fukin with the Muslim world... first ones to bang you will be your own Muslim population all 170 million of em..

Infact try saying that to me or any Muslim in person .. you wouldn't be able to differentiate your head from your arse afterwards...

37EE8059-704E-4F72-89C5-BF844E17D820-989-0000016D550ABECB.jpeg

All these people will screw you so hard even if your pathetic govt "threaten" let alone tries any stupidity... that there will be no more hindus on the face of the earth... not even your ashes will remain... and I ain't even bragging...

Talk is cheap kid.

Try fukin with the Muslim world... first ones to bang you will be your own Muslim population all 170 million of em..

View attachment 409519

All these people will screw you so hard even if your pathetic govt "threaten" let alone tries any stupidity... that there will be no more hindus on the face of the earth... not even your ashes will remain...
Stop fooling your self ,how many decades it has been since the so called Muslim world has been trying to scratch a country of 9 million and getting spanked in the process.we can try the 1.2 billion people country if we can scratch the smaller country first

The chinese version of Brahma Chellaney will write the same thing about India.

Stop fooling your self ,how many decades it has been since the so called Muslim world has been trying to scratch a country of 9 million and getting spanked in the process.we can try the 1.2 billion people country if we can scratch the smaller country first
Nobody is... they only fought war with Egypt,Syria and Jordan ...
Infact Egypt did quiet good...

They launch unannounced invasion of egypt.

But than again... that's a political issue.

Just 1 statement against the holy sites of Islam .. just a statement .. and see what happens.

Just 1 statement..

Talk is cheap kid.

Infact try saying that to me or any Muslim in person .. you wouldn't be able to differentiate your head from your arse afterwards...

View attachment 409519

All these people will screw you so hard even if your pathetic govt "threaten" let alone tries any stupidity... that there will be no more hindus on the face of the earth... not even your ashes will remain... and I ain't even bragging...

Why bring the entire muslim world? are you afraid of standing alone!

Nobody is... they only fought war with Egypt,Syria and Jordan ...
Infact Egypt did quiet good...

They launch unannounced invasion of egypt.

But than again... that's a political issue.

Just 1 statement against the holy sites of Islam .. just a statement .. and see what happens.

Just 1 statement..

I agree with you, they will all turn against India once they have done killing each other.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom