What's new

Counter Indian military spending, Pakistan urged

Wow, then why your media always cries for war and Pakistan is shown as the one on whom war should be imposed.

Why does the Indian politicians always have to cry about Pakistan on every major international forum as well as within India.

They speak the opposite to what you just have mentioned.

We were pakistan centeric in the past but the policy is changing to china centeric. The arms purchase nowadays is mainly to keep up with rapid chinese modernisation. Our best systems will be in china border and older ones will be in pakistan border. And voices of attacking pakistan arise when terrorists from your territory attack our citizen.i dont think people in general are asking to attack pakistan to capture pak occupied kashmir.

One interesting thing I always noticed about Pakistan's missile program....not just the test failures ...even the intermediate stages are never reported or discussed in any news column or online....all we ever get to hear are a few short lines about " missile successfully tested.." with a descriptions of its ranges and characteristics ...which apparently appear quite similar to Chinese or North Korean ones .....if they are really potent( and considering the PA's urge to rapidly counter all threats,they probably are) then either they are direct imports or imported i parts and assembled in Pakistan with a little help fro Chinese or North Korean technicians.....

Well same BS was given by another Indian members some time ago and when i told him to post the pictures, specifications of the Chinese & North Korean ones and compare them to Pakistani ones, he became a chicken.

As this is natural for people who don't do their own research and come up with facts after hearing from others.

Do your own research and then give statements.

Anyhow, can you show me which Chinese or NK Cruise Missile Pakistan copied and made babur out of it ??

Same goes for Ra'ad ALCM, which one of these countries product did we copy and made.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Buddy this is well known thing

Its a well known thing on this forum also that many Indian members come here for just trolling and not for serious debates and gaining knowledge.

We were pakistan centeric in the past but the policy is changing to china centeric. The arms purchase nowadays is mainly to keep up with rapid chinese modernisation. Our best systems will be in china border and older ones will be in pakistan border. And voices of attacking pakistan arise when terrorists from your territory attack our citizen.i dont think people in general are asking to attack pakistan to capture pak occupied kashmir.

Yeah i know how much you are what centric.

The day you guys become China centric fully, then come and tell us, till then plz keep it to yourself that you are China centric.

Well i am amazed why the new T-90s, Arjuns, fighter planes and stuff like that are pointed towards Pakistan, as only old things should not the newer ones.

Yeah i know how much you are what centric.

The day you guys become China centric fully, then come and tell us, till then plz keep it to yourself that you are China centric.

Well i am amazed why the new T-90s, Arjuns, fighter planes and stuff like that are pointed towards Pakistan, as only old things should not the newer ones.

there is no concept of new and old.as u heard abt deepak kapoor was saying that india working to counter both at same time.he gave this statement to increase pressure on the govt to increase budget and to finalize deals more rapidly.its true that india is more centric towards china but the last statement is also true

there is no concept of new and old.as u heard abt deepak kapoor was saying that india working to counter both at same time.he gave this statement to increase pressure on the govt to increase budget and to finalize deals more rapidly.its true that india is more centric towards china but the last statement is also true

Your own countryman said that old equipment will be used for Pakistan and new for China.

So plzz correct him, as i am well aware of what was said by whom and which equipment is for whom and will go where and used against whom.

Earlier you said that Pakistan does not disclose its defence developments and deals in Public while it beat the drums whenever they get fighter planes or other defence thing from US why the same does not happen with China and North Korea? We have relationship with Russia and Israel but still we have our own developments with them. We keep it open. The reason you can't disclose your deals to public and in front of world because most of the things are copied from copyrighted technolgies and opening the same can create problem for you and your defence allies.(Imagine if one say, Hey I got F-16 lets make it X-16) The tweaked technologies always get escaped from such copyright violations hence you are good but you still can't give them name as development.

Read about MTCR and then you may know why Pakistan does not publicly acknowledges the tech transfer of these missiles.

And as for your other points, its useless to argue, would be wastage of your precious time.

It is unrealistic for pakistan to counter indian spending at current situation. they dont and cant do it because indian spending is mostly china centeric and
it is unwise for pakistan to spend more on defence now.it needs to recover its economy, and flood hit agricalture sector now and also need to concentrate more on war on terror(more small arms and better training) rather than india which currently posses no threat to pakistan. Once there two (internal terror and bad economy) are fixed then naturally pakistan spend on defence but if they do it today it will only unstable the country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom