What's new

Counter Indian military spending, Pakistan urged

Why Pakistan need Missile test.. They get all tested missiles from China. They have to just paint with their national colors and give a new name. It is we who are developing either from scratch or with the help of our allies hence test, failure, improvement, re-test, further improvement process will take some time.

Why Pakistan need Missile test.. They get all tested missiles from China. They have to just paint with their national colors and give a new name. It is we who are developing either from scratch or with the help of our allies hence test, failure, improvement, re-test, further improvement process will take some time.

Someone's arses do really burning and can't digest reality.

It happens, no worries.

Keep thinking and be in dreams of developing your own ones. We know the reality.

Someone's arses do really burn and can't digest reality.

It happens, no worries.

Keep thinking and be in dreams of developing your own ones. We know the reality.

Are you talking to me or saying something in front of mirror??

I searched in Google "Pakistan Missile test fail" and found India's missile test failure and all Pakistan's test successes. It means either Pakistan missile test and scieintists are so advanced that they hit bulls eye in one shot or they never do it and simply import it. Second one is better.

Are you talking to me or saying something in front of mirror??

I searched in Google "Pakistan Missile test fail" and found India's missile test failure and all Pakistan's test successes. It means either Pakistan missile test and scieintists are so advanced that they hit bulls eye in one shot or they never do it and simply import it. Second one is better.

No i am not talking to you nor looking at a mirror, rather i am talking in general about people from that side of the border, as their arses do get on fire for obvious reasons.

And yeah Pakistani missiles have encountered failures, but problem is that they have not been told, released or shown. Hope you get the message. We are not open about our defence matters, be it acquisitions or testing of weapons.

Plus, reinventing the wheel is an idiots job, but improving the already invented wheel is more smarter rather then spending money, time and resources on something which has been already invented and can be acquired easily.

So burn as much as you people want and champion the reinvention of wheel from the Indian side, we are not stuck in such fantasy and have resources to wastefully spend on joint collaborations and see ourselves get robbed. We play our pieces more smartly.

Thats just amazing .. You came to a conclusion of our missile's being imported through google.. keep it up !!

Plus, reinventing the wheel is an idiots job, but improving the already invented wheel is more smarter rather then spending money, time and resources on something which has been already invented and can be acquired easily.

So burn as much as you people want and champion the reinvention of wheel from the Indian side, we are not stuck in such fantasy and have resources to wastefully spend on joint collaborations and see ourselves get robbed. We play our pieces more smartly.

reinventing is an idiots job ?..then why do u develop JF17 u could've easily brought Chineese cheap..and if u could obtain missiles so easy ie beyond 300 kms range bypassing MTCR ? funny..a senior member has confessed to an illegal matter:D

No i am not talking to you nor looking at a mirror, rather i am talking in general about people from that side of the border, as their arses do get on fire for obvious reasons.

And yeah Pakistani missiles have encountered failures, but problem is that they have not been told, released or shown. Hope you get the message. We are not open about our defence matters, be it acquisitions or testing of weapons.

Are you seriously talking this?? Brahmos Supersonic missiles which we tested recently is first of its kind of missile. INS Arihant, Chandrayan, LCA Tejas etc looks like re-inventing wheel to you?

And let me tell you some times reinventing wheels is good for a country as you never know how much extra price you are going to pay for the product (rather technology) you are buying from outside. I remember once Indian scientist developed some kind of electronic Microscope (Not exactly remember specially) used for medical equipment It reduced cost 20 folds from what we were paying to some European nation.

China is also an example which even did not re-invent but re-engineered (Read copied) even planes and produced at very low cost.

You are not US who can buy anything best in the world hence you need strong R&D for developing things you own. This is the reason Indo-Russia collaboration on defence is much deeper because of technology sharing and developing something out of bounds.

WHO EVEN CARES , INDIA IS ALWAYS LEAST CONCERNED ABOUT PAKISTAN ITS ONLY PAKISTAN WHO HAVE NOTHING MUCH BETTER TO DO RATHER THAN COMPARING THEMSELVES WITH US

Thats just amazing .. You came to a conclusion of our missile's being imported through google.. keep it up !!

Yeah because I am not Hacker (or Cracker) to go and dig your defence systems to increase my knowledge on your missile program. If you can get some "Classified" information regarding how Pakistan developed its missile program from scratch then may be you enhance my knowledge..

Last edited:
There are Only 2 ways to Counter Indian Military spending, Either Increase the Defense Budget Of Pakistan which is Impossible at his Moment of Economic Crisis In Pakistan, Or Use the Diplomatic Hold If Have any On other nations to Urge Stop the Arms Sales to India which too is Impossible.... So what really does the Author what the Govt of Pakistan to do???

One interesting thing I always noticed about Pakistan's missile program....not just the test failures ...even the intermediate stages are never reported or discussed in any news column or online....all we ever get to hear are a few short lines about " missile successfully tested.." with a descriptions of its ranges and characteristics ...which apparently appear quite similar to Chinese or North Korean ones .....if they are really potent( and considering the PA's urge to rapidly counter all threats,they probably are) then either they are direct imports or imported i parts and assembled in Pakistan with a little help fro Chinese or North Korean technicians.....

One interesting thing I always noticed about Pakistan's missile program....not just the test failures ...even the intermediate stages are never reported or discussed in any news column or online....all we ever get to hear are a few short lines about " missile successfully tested.." with a descriptions of its ranges and characteristics ...which apparently appear quite similar to Chinese or North Korean ones .....if they are really potent( and considering the PA's urge to rapidly counter all threats,they probably are) then either they are direct imports or imported i parts and assembled in Pakistan with a little help fro Chinese or North Korean technicians.....

Buddy this is well known thing

WHO EVEN CARES , INDIA IS ALWAYS LEAST CONCERNED ABOUT PAKISTAN ITS ONLY PAKISTAN WHO HAVE NOTHING MUCH BETTER TO DO RATHER THAN COMPARING THEMSELVES WITH US

Wow, then why your media always cries for war and Pakistan is shown as the one on whom war should be imposed.

Why does the Indian politicians always have to cry about Pakistan on every major international forum as well as within India.

They speak the opposite to what you just have mentioned.

Are you seriously talking this?? Brahmos Supersonic missiles which we tested recently is first of its kind of missile. INS Arihant, Chandrayan, LCA Tejas etc looks like re-inventing wheel to you?

Well neither is brahmos first of its kind, nor is the design first if its kind. Go and check out P-700 & P-800 Oniks and then if there is some logical analysis up there, use it and compare them. Even Arihant had foreign help, plz go and do read and enlighten yourself. Same with LCA Tejas.

And let me tell you some times reinventing wheels is good for a country as you never know how much extra price you are going to pay for the product (rather technology) you are buying from outside. I remember once Indian scientist developed some kind of electronic Microscope (Not exactly remember specially) used for medical equipment It reduced cost 20 folds from what we were paying to some European nation.

I did not said anything about importing all the stuff, i said if something is available out there and can be gotten with tech, then no need to reinvent the same thing, then go for that already invented thingy and improve it upon. If the Indian scientist knew that they can't get the tech for the microscope, so developing own was a good option, but if he knew that he can get whole tech of the microscope and he can further improve it, then he wasted his time in reinventing the same thing which he could have gotten off the shelf.

China is also an example which even did not re-invent but re-engineered (Read copied) even planes and produced at very low cost.

Yeah, they are smart, thus acting smartly. They get the tech somehow and them further work on it and improve it.

You are not US who can buy anything best in the world hence you need strong R&D for developing things you own. This is the reason Indo-Russia collaboration on defence is much deeper because of technology sharing and developing something out of bounds.

Well good for you, that is the same reason that we are using our relations of whatever nature and getting the tech and then improving them further and making our own base.

Yeah because I am not Hacker (or Cracker) to go and dig your defence systems to increase my knowledge on your missile program. If you can get some "Classified" information regarding how Pakistan developed its missile program from scratch then may be you enhance my knowledge..

There is no need for any classified information. Pakistan got the tech from abroad, friendly nations and then started to work on them, improved them, made other products out of the original tech.

As once you have the tech, then it becomes easy to work on it and play with it as you like and make whatever suits your requirements.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom