What's new

Costly Electricity & Over Billing !!! People are unable to the Pay Bills !

OK, take a middle-class household consuming 300 kWh, An increase of 1,500 rupees or 2,000 rupees per month will drive them to death? If they turn off the lamps for an extra hour per day, they may keep the bill same or replace some incandescent bulbs with LED or CFL bulbs to drastically lower the bills. The well to do can install solar panels on roofs to get rid of bills altogether. I can't understand this utter dejection over a 5-to-7-rupee price increase.
my electricity bill used to be around 15000 , last month it was 54000. Thats the difference . I have not consumed more energy. there is just so much taxes that you dont even know what you are paying for!AND when you ask wapda officers, even they dont know. I installed solar this month because i cant see the situation improving !

Last edited:
my electricity bill used to be around 15000 , last month it was 54000. Thats the difference . I have not consumed more energy. there is just so much taxes that you dont even know what you are paying for!AND when you ask wapda officers, even they dont know. I installed solar this month because i cant see the situation improving !
Ironically govt is refusing to provide net meter in my area and many other tell the same story

The have a easy fix ask everyone to add solar and use excess solar to feed the grid very cheaply

Use expensive gas/LNG and hydro at off peak times

It's simple fix; all they have to do is make an incentive for middle class to switch to hybrid solar grid system(solar without batteries)

So, the 'bill' is essentially a ransom note that says 'Pay 54,000 rupees.'?

BTW, that is $180. I think that is double of my last month's bill. Though I did use air conditioners for a few days when it was hot.

How many kWh did you consume last month and what appliances do you use?

Pakistan has no real assets elsewhere
Everyone defaults so can we

Honestly I don't see any benefit of not defaulting..we are already at junk rating
National Bank, Hotels?

In past Egypt got defaulted and unable to pay UK loan.
UK army attacked Egypt and conqured it.

Reeko Diq Case:

On 5 April 2021, the Secretary Aviation Division reported to a Committee headed by Deputy Chairman Planning Commission that the Roosevelt Hotel in New York, owned by Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has been indirectly attached by a court in the Reko-Diq case. The high court of the British Virgin Islands (BVI) has voided the earlier verdict in the Reko Diq case.

The fix fees are in excess of 10,000 so even if u have meter u will get 10,000

In AJk at times the meter person comes and he charges you a fix amount on the number of sockets you have in your house, even if you don't use them. Not sure how that works.

If it is too hot outside

Go core COMMANDER home they have AC (Air condition)

If you need clothes and food go Core COMMANDER shopping plaza

Food Nahi Hai , open Core Commander fridge it is filled with all the food in world

Jumping off bridge won't solve anything

They are not even looking , they are watching Satellite TV in Core Commander Home

If country has shortage of food , who is it CORE Commander home is filled with food
It’s Corps commander..

BTW, that is $180. I think that is double of my last month's bill. Though I did use air conditioners for a few days when it was hot.

things that are bought on global markets are paid for at international dollar prices

gasoline, metals, fertilizer, iphone etc…

this is why 3rd world suffered big when russia got sanctioned

Screenshot_20230829-075728_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230829-075728_X.jpg

OMG that is nearly 4 times the last month !!!!!!!!!!!

Do they show the calculation on bill? Does it include these extra taxes levied, over and above the tariff rate per Kwh?

Do not pay bills.

Yes, they will disconnect meter.

But how much will they disconnect in whole country?

Install nalka for toilet use.

3858293657_58fef61543_b.jpg

things that are bought on global markets are paid for at international dollar prices

gasoline, metals, fertilizer, iphone etc…

this is why 3rd world suffered big when russia got sanctioned
then why govt not use cheap ways of electricity like Nuclear Power Plants, Solar, Wind.
At least wind is best in Karachi. Solar in Cholistan, Thar.

Do not pay bills.

Yes, they will disconnect meter.

But how much will they disconnect in whole country?

Install nalka for toilet use.

View attachment 949494

then why govt not use cheap ways of electricity like Nuclear Power Plants, Solar, Wind.
At least wind is best in Karachi. Solar in Cholistan, Thar.
nuclear is most expensive

solar and wind have problems if u dont spend enough on storage

best bet is probably hydro and coal

Yeah pretty much. there is no explanation for what they have added there. My consumption was 614 KWH!

Neutral Duffers: We will bomb Pakistan to stone age, but this would be expensive, we'll use other measures.

A CIA play book at work.

Hammad Azhar's revelations, who is the real cause of country's destruction? | Breaking News | GNN​

Back
Top Bottom