What's new

Costly Electricity & Over Billing !!! People are unable to the Pay Bills !

1693311021107.png

Yeah pretty much. there is no explanation for what they have added there. My consumption was 614 KWH!

54,000 PKR for 614 kWh???? That's daylight robbery. Its much more expensive than even here, where charges for expats are very high... I paid about 21,000 PKR (at current exchange rate) in Dec 2022 for similar uses.

1693311507908.png

1693311590282.png

54,000 PKR for 614 kWh???? That's daylight robbery. Its much more expensive than even here, where charges for expats are very high... I paid about 21,000 PKR (at current exchange rate) in Dec 2022 for similar uses.

View attachment 949536

kww
View attachment 949537
what are you doing that needs 509kWh ??? Growing a canabis farm? i have dont use 1/4 of what u do here in the uk !

what are you doing that needs 509kWh ??? Growing a canabis farm? i have dont use 1/4 of what u do here in the uk !

I have a 4 bedroom villa with maids room plus electric cooking. That was in winter. In summer this will jump to 2000+ kWh. I used to pay close to 120 bd per month when my elder son was here with 24 hour air conditioning, even in winters. Now that he is in University, it's almost half.

This was last month with only me and my younger son here as my wife and other son is in India.

Screenshot_20230829_161119_Drive.jpg

Last edited:
A people’s revolution is in the making in Pakistan as price of everything has sky rocketed. No more free foreign aid is coming. All borrowing is at a high interest rate, hence people will get tired and take a sword in their own hands and cut the head of the evil doers that is Army, bureaucracy and conniving businessmen. if the current situation persists for long then the people’s revolution will come sooner.

Yeah pretty much. there is no explanation for what they have added there. My consumption was 614 KWH!
The bill appears steep. I used about that amount (700 kWh) last month and my bill is about half of yours (about $100). I am guessing they are making up for accumulated losses by doubling the billed amount so that they can claim they are making progress on the 'circular debt'.

when i was a young wee lad and my parents took me to pakistan - i recall everything being run by cow shit..

cow shit to cook,cow shit to light rooms and cow shit to keep rooms warm. hell - the kids would roll cow shit into balls, dip them in petrol and use it to play some weird game of throwing fireballs at each other ...

maybe in the land of faujistan - it is time to go back to basics ??? worked for many years before electricity came to pakistan.

30 percent line losses..... massive stealing .....kunda system

View attachment 949476

Here are the identified cases of wire hooking in different areas: 2021

RegionKunda Cases
Sukkur Electric Power Company (Sepco)593,913
Peshawar Electric Supply Company (Pesco)48,823
Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (Hesco)277,793
Multan Electric Power Company (Mepco)105,856
Islamabad Electric Supply Company (Iesco)803
do people die trying to steal ? this looks scary

With inflated bills, collection will decrease. Most people if stop paying bills, Power sector will crumble within 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom