What's new

Cost of construction of Metro Rail in Dhaka is much higher than India.

I find it incredulous (and find it a load of BS) that your Japanese (or your American) colleagues appreciated your epithet of calling Japanese 'Japs'. Since in any halfway educated state this has long been considered a racial insult, I made my point.

I wish you continued enlightenment.
If any stranger would do that then a normal person would take offense, not if said by a colleague or friend you know very well. Its about the meaning and tone in which its said. That said, he made a valid point where he used the term "japs" first and you replied and started the discussion on "racism" instead of replying to the points he made.

If any stranger would do that then a normal person would take offense, not if said by a colleague or friend you know very well. Its about the meaning and tone in which its said. That said, he made a valid point where he used the term "japs" first and you replied and started the discussion on "racism" instead of replying to the points he made.

Your Indian education in the use of English as a language, is incomplete - so you do not get it.

Read and enlighten yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Japanese_sentiment#In_English

If you ever take a visa to go work overseas - you will need to be sensitive to these terms.

Last edited:
Your Indian education in the use of the English as a language is incomplete so you do not get it.

Read and enlighten yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Japanese_sentiment#In_English

If you ever take a visa to go work overseas - you will need to be sensitive to these terms.
You can judge the quality of education by just going through our convo here, how I am using respectable language but you are showing your hate by saying negative things about my country and nationality.
I guess your education didn't teach you how to be respectful just like it failed to teach you the difference between friends and stranger and the behaviour that comes with them.
Stop quoting me on this worthless discussion anymore and stay on topic if you have anything to contribute.
Peace.

Whatever dude. You were backing up some Indian dude's insensitive and racist posts just out of your nationalist attitude. So I showed you the error of your ways and now you're all butthurt....peace as well I guess.

I find it incredulous (and find it a load of BS) that your Japanese (or your American) colleagues appreciated your epithet of calling Japanese 'Japs'. Since in any halfway educated state this has long been considered a racial insult, I made my point.

I wish you continued enlightenment.
I understand you have serious comprehension issues

I have come up with a new tagline for Bangladesh- 'bringing first world construction costs to third world countries'... @Nilgiri

30,000 p/h/d is same as 60,000 p/h/d Hyderabad metro. Again, logic fail..

Hyderabad system has potential for even more with six coach rakes & 90 sec frequency (CBTC technology).

What about Dhaka ?

Sure, your metro is more than three times as costly as 'it is built by the Japanese'... :lol:

L&T, the PPP partner for Hyderabad Metro is one of the first companies to work for Delhi metro & and is presently building Doha/Riyadh metros.

Enjoy being fleeced by literally everyone. Meanwhile enjoy this nice pic of Delhi metro phase III

View attachment 458628

Because you have literally ZERO industry other than mass sticking centers. Enjoy your 'incompetence'.

Our first modern metro is now 16 years old and we have experience in building 16 such systems in India alone.

Should we listen to noobs who have zero capability in any sort of engineering ? I think not. :lol:

You can keep crying about Indian metros being 'shoddy' & 'run-down' while Delhi metro crosses 400 km mark.

Enjoy talking with this LDC quack lol. Literally every minute here by him (in his envy and butthurt) is another minute spent losing (already seriously low) crediblity for BD patients, forcing them to go to India to spend their hard earned money.

Its pretty sad looking at the state of BD industry, they wont even reduce tariff on the most basic of assembly and they think loans laundered through their crap govt will somehow compensate for lack of FDI lol.

I think, there a difference of how cost is calculated in Bangladesh and in India.

Ah this again lol. Gotta keep those conspiracy theories nice and alive. Did you enjoy ICP giving a big fat zero upgrade just I told you they would for BD PPP multiplier? Stupid idiot you are....and always will be.....just like your govt bureaucrats too when they arent busy being among the world's most corrupt

Its pretty sad looking at the state of BD industry, they wont even reduce tariff on the most basic of assembly

Why should they even focus on that when they can have unsafe sweatshops & polluting tanneries for industry.

Why should they even focus on that when they can have unsafe sweatshops & polluting tanneries for industry.
IMG_20180313_015758.jpg

https://www.dmtc.org.bd/photographs#!prettyPhoto[gallery216]/8/

Take a look on their metro car..

Last edited:
LMAO really ? Are you shamelessly repeating the same old lies again after getting owned several times before ? :-)

I can’t believe that fishmonger (or should I say ‘BS monger’) is back for more, after being shown the kitchen staff exit door every time he opens his poorly-informed oral orifice.

I feel like you should maybe copy paste a bunch of these posts (after having dumbed them down a whole lot for the average pdf bangladeshi’s consumption), and keep flinging it in his face every time the need arises... it’s going to save you a lot of time.

However atleast Islamist are better than hindutva mind it.

Yes, that’s what the Islamist said.

I feel like you should maybe copy paste a bunch of these posts (after having dumbed them down a whole lot for the average pdf bangladeshi’s consumption), and keep flinging it in his face every time the need arises... it’s going to save you a lot of time.

I have already taken a few screenshots for that purpose.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom