What's new

Corruption is sinking Pakistan internationally

Why Pakistan, corruption is sinking the entire sub continent.

We have shed the Brit rulers,Rajahs & Nawabs only to be replaced by a different breed who are more organised & devious.

I wonder, what is the thing in the sub-continent that breeds (like rabbits) corruption.

What is that thingh that is missing in SE Asian countries, Eastern europe ?

I wonder, what is the thing in the sub-continent that breeds (like rabbits) corruption.

What is that thingh that is missing in SE Asian countries, Eastern europe ?
its called a collective conscience.

I don't understand one thing. First Pakistani people votes these known corrupt parties (PPP,PMLN etc) than when corruption or destruction starts they start crying. Why were these people against Musharraf & removed him in first place?

What Pakistan needs is a Bloody Revolution that wipes out these Corrupt Politicians.

What Pakistan needs is a Bloody Revolution that wipes out these Corrupt Politicians.

Who will get up fot revolution? Tell me who? Imran Khan got tired of dharnas, he was the only hope on ground but now who is there? People sit in homes & talk for revolution but does nothing.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

why pakistan not introduce Lokpal bill :what:

What's that?

why pakistan not introduce Lokpal bill :what:
Let us introduce it first.... I will not believe till I see it passed.
Congress has many a dirty tricks still up it's sleeve...the latest being the Piggy Singh...and all have the "blessing " of Raul Vinci.

Let us introduce it first.... I will not believe till I see it passed.
Congress has many a dirty tricks still up it's sleeve...the latest being the Piggy Singh...and all have the "blessing " of Raul Vinci.

Third eye and Tangent have hit the nail on the head. This seems to be an issue in the subcontinent. Why is there corruption in the subcontinent? Are we (as a people united by geography) BAD?

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Everyone should fear a bloody revolution. Too many innocent lives are lost. we should instead focus on "Polling day" revolution by not voting for these thieves.

Dear friends, it is not corruption in the system but system is set on the foundation of corruption. Wait till we all realise it.

Secularism for democracy and democracy for capitalism and free market and that for negative competition can only and only produce one result a huge divide between those who have and those who have not.

If you have your foundation wrong whatever you build on it will not be right. India has wrong foundation ie secular democracy based upon capitalism and free market, which is based on negative competition. This is evil system to the very core. It leaves no dignity for a human being. People are forced to behave like dogs.

On the contrary two nation theory is build on solid foundation but muslims so far have not been able to build upon it. Two nation theory was a multi-phased project that has yet to be realised in pakistan. However when it is then pakistan will be a great nation if we get a breathing space from our enemies.

Let me give you something to think about.

Let us supposed that you are an employer and you need a worker. In the system that you promote, you will be looking for a person who could give you most possible work but in return takes from you least possible wage. After all this is what negative competition is all about.

The worker is in need of job otherwise he will have nothing to live on. You advertise your vacancy and there are hundreds of people at your door looking for the very same job. You have the power to decide terms and pay not the workers at your door. It is like you are looking for a loan from the bank and it is the bank that sets terms and interest rate and since you are desperate for loan you are forced to accept any terms and sign at the bottom of the loan agreement.

Where is yours or the worker's dignity in this and how can you or the worker keep even your humanity? You cannot employ everyone and therefore if you are a decent human being you will have heavy heart refusing job to others who may need it more than the guy you hire, otherwise you are just a dog looking for a kill, which takes away your humanity and dignity. On the other side each person looking for job will be trying to put down the next person so that this person gets the job. Is there any dignity in this for the people looking for work? Another twist is that your business competitors are trying to run you out of your business by under cutting you.

Can you therefore see the downward spiral and where it leads us all one by one? This is the end result of what many of us are supporting knowingly or unknowingly. This kind of competition has nothing to do with humanity or merit, for they are positive trends for going upwards not in pit of hell. It should be very clear to such people who are looking for success in this kind of system how destructive this system is for humanity. So only an ignorant or a devil will support this system not a human being with brains.

This is why today humanity is in bits because we are breaking up communities, tribes, clans, extended families, core family units and finally individuals are also breaking down nervously. Is this the kind of world we want?

All this very clearly shows that we are our own worst enemies. This is what the quranic system opposes which whole world is fighting against thanks to stupidity of people who are not bothered to understand the divine message nor the needs of humanity itself. What a wonderful world and what a wonderful people!

We pride ourselves telling each other look at how many billionaires we have in our countries. Is it not the time to count the number of billionaires in contrast to the million they have destroyed in the process of trying to become billionaires. This is the difference between a human being with brains and the animal who looks like a human being but has no brain.

Success is to try and be happy yourself and help others to be happy as well. Your happiness is not real if you took off smile from faces of many others and deep inside you will not find peace and you will not be able to face the man in the mirror.

My advice please don't fight islam, learn it and support it because this is the only way to change the world for the better. Don't be critical of people who stand for God and humanity but be critical of anti humanist systems, people and other elements. Otherwise one is born to hate oneself because that is what hating humanity means. If we have humanity then we must work for the good of mankind and not support ideas and things that go against that. After all if I am doing ok, are those people as well upon whome I depend for my own well being and happiness?

We are not animals like other animals but human beings with brains, we should not live by nature but understand nature and control it for the good of humanity. If we lived by nature then there is no difference between us and other animals because animals accept nature and live by it ie they are not able to change their environment much but we are capable of changing natural environment at a much greater scale, so, let us work towards better world and not make it a hell hole. It is time to raise our thinking level.

Hope this helps understand things better, regards and all the best.

Back
Top Bottom