What's new

Nigeria Is Not Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have the time to get into this meaningless debate. You be happy with your assumptions. I cant be bothered. If you think strategic depth is still alive then i wash my hands.

it's more alive then ever, due to the difference in quantity and quality of gear between Pakistan and India. It was only stopped being talked about because Afghanistan has in this period become a sovereign state and talking openly talking about how you would use another country's land as your retreat area is quite non diplomatic.

Note that the term "strategic depth" was abolished right at the time US invaded and made a sort of sovereing country out of Afg, but while there were ragtag rebels in Afghanistan with no central command, the term was widely used.
If Afg was to stay a rag tag rebels territory it would be much easier to use it for your own purposes. And here lies the issue why Pakistan does not want a stable, independent Afghanistan.

Strategic depth is the dumbest and most misquoted pile of shit ive ever heard n read from indians n now you guys..

Strategic depth only meant a friendly govt in Afghanistan..which has always been hostile to us from the beggining..

Strategic depth is Pakistan's interest. And the ones who do your bidding, they do it only because you are not competent or able to eradicate their power base in FATA. ie. people that shelter them

You made this little deal that goes like this, we will give you hands free in FATA if you can guarantee that when shit hits the fan with India our troops will be able to pull back to Afghanistan or the areas in Afghanistan under control by them, the "good" Taliban.

Really? There's no suspicious calls for a final showdown with the seculars coming from the red mosque in islamabad? Balochistan?

Not necessarily. Relations with Iran seem to be steadily improving.

They don't want you either, but you want your (their) depth.

I think our house is doing fine, once Taliban collaborators leave Afghanistan that will be the end of Pakistani Talibans. As we see it now most of Taliban Collaborators have given up supporting Talibans because of their inability to do bigger damages and to create chaos. If Taliban are tough we are the same people, we dont accept defeat easily, no one scares us to submission.
Talibans see the writing on the wall they see their end coming

From your mouth to god's ears. Hopefully....

Strategic depth is the dumbest and most misquoted pile of shit ive ever heard n read from indians n now you guys..

Yea, right.....all your officials say like you do, all of them also said there was no OBL in Pakistan.

From your mouth to god's ears. Hopefully....

Yea, right.....all your officials say like you do, all of them also said there was no OBL in Pakistan.

Ever think it could be tht Pak was thinking of a right moment to hand over OBL to gain benefits from NATO? What else would Pak gain by hidding tht SOB?? none.. considering AQ already is at war with Pak and we have caught most of the top leadership of AQ? be it KSM,Al Libi,Misri etc???

As for Strategic depth as i said .. thts just forking stupid... Afghanistan since the creation of Pak has been hostile to us... created proxys .. even invaded our territory... the so called SD meant having a Pro Pak govt in place instead of a hostile one tht doesnt recognise the border,creates,equips proxys n provides its soil to other countries against Pak.. which in the past has happened... Apart from that do these idiots who spread their own definition of SD have any proof of it???

Ever think it could be tht Pak was thinking of a right moment to hand over OBL to gain benefits from NATO? What else would Pak gain by hidding tht SOB?? none.. considering AQ already is at war with Pak and we have caught most of the top leadership of AQ? be it KSM,Al Libi,Misri etc???

Legitimacy with your intended proxies in Afghanistan. That was the gain. Hiding the great mastermind from the great satan. OBL raid was planned for two prior occasions but ISI was given information and somehow, OBL vanished.
You tell me what an intelligent person would make out of this? Who is working with whom, and who are the allies here?

As for Strategic depth as i said .. thts just forking stupid... Afghanistan since the creation of Pak has been hostile to us... created proxys .. even invaded our territory... the so called SD meant having a Pro Pak govt in place instead of a hostile one tht doesnt recognise the border,creates,equips proxys n provides its soil to other countries against Pak.. which in the past has happened... Apart from that do these idiots who spread their own definition of SD have any proof of it???

Do you really think i cannot see through this? Quite amusing, but this isn't the gun thread buddy.

SD doesn't require a friendly Afg government. it's the best option indeed, but not a requirement. The requirement is to, if you cannot get a proxy government, destabilize as much as you can with your own paramilitary proxies. the consequence of this is inherently that some of your proxies control ground, which would be used later on by regular Pak army.

And yes, i also know Afghanistan doesn't have clean hands in this. It's inertia. They want payback for all those years ISI sponsored Talibunnies we're running Afg.

Legitimacy with your intended proxies in Afghanistan. That was the gain. Hiding the great mastermind from the great satan. OBL raid was planned for two prior occasions but ISI was given information and somehow, OBL vanished.
You tell me what an intelligent person would make out of this? Who is working with whom, and who are the allies here?

Whatever they did was for national interests.. just like how USA was praising the same bastards when they were using them to fight USSR ?? Remember .. and later gtfo when their objective achieved? leaving us with warlords in our neighbourhood? and guess who was supporting the dictatorship of an islamist like Zia ul Haq ? almighty USA!

The same country which sanctioned us in 65,71 and the 90s and later lifted them when WOT started or should i say the invasion of afghanistan... where Pak-Saudis asked the taliban to hand over OBL... didnt we? which they didnt.. and than musharaf jumped in we bought the war to our house! which we are still fighting for being "Allies" of kafir USA???

We didnt have any benefit to hoist OBL.. apart from handing him to USA for some gains or benefits in return.. thts the sanest arguement..

Do you really think i cannot see through this? Quite amusing, but this isn't the gun thread buddy.

SD doesn't require a friendly Afg government. it's the best option indeed, but not a requirement. The requirement is to, if you cannot get a proxy government, destabilize as much as you can with your own paramilitary proxies. the consequence of this is inherently that some of your proxies control ground, which would be used later on by regular Pak army.

And yes, i also know Afghanistan doesn't have clean hands in this. It's inertia.

Funny.. we never sent our paramilitary forces etc.. to afghanistan as proxies did we? nor can india occupy Pakistan.. forget the resistance etc.. the nuclear weapons n Paks MAD policy alone is deterent enough to negate this retardd theorey..

NIGERIA is a flea market. To compare Nigeria to Pakistan is an insult to the later! At least Pakistan has a competent security service and an army to match it...Nigeria is calling upon the US, the Brits, and the French to help them rescue her kidnapped girls!

NIGERIA is a flea market. To compare Nigeria to Pakistan is an insult to the later! At least Pakistan has a competent security service and an army to match it...Nigeria is calling upon the US, the Brits, and the French to help them rescue her kidnapped girls!

Nigerian military is highly indisciplined. They act like a bunch of mercenaries and no Nigerian has any trust in them.

Wow talk about twisting a thread to serve one,s own pathetic agendas. You opened this entire thread just because author is mocking Pakistan for offering some help. I knew that you were pathetic but you just touched an entire new level.

You arent comparing Nigeria to Sweden or Brazil, you are comparing it to Pakistan. Country that is incapable of stopping foreign drones dropping bombs at their will at any place in Pakistan. Same Pakistan that special forces of a foreign country easily penetrate into the country and kill the worlds most wanted terrorist. Same country that bombs explode on a daily basis.

So sorry dude, Pakistani army is not competent, i am sure they have some good and experienced officers but their top leaders are utterly corrupted and incompetent.

Btw, i mean Pakistani officials within the army and state not the country itself or people.

You arent comparing Nigeria to Sweden or Brazil, you are comparing it to Pakistan. Country that is incapable of stopping foreign drones dropping bombs at their will at any place in Pakistan. Same Pakistan that special forces of a foreign country easily penetrate into the country and kill the worlds most wanted terrorist. Same country that bombs explode on a daily basis.

So sorry dude, Pakistani army is not competent, i am sure they have some good and experienced officers but their top leaders are utterly corrupted and incompetent.

Btw, i mean Pakistani officials within the army and state not the country itself or people.

Who is talking here lolxxx

still drunk, dude better go to bed.

Whatever they did was for national interests.. just like how USA was praising the same bastards when they were using them to fight USSR ?? Remember .. and later gtfo when their objective achieved? leaving us with warlords in our neighbourhood? and guess who was supporting the dictatorship of an islamist like Zia ul Haq ? almighty USA!

The same country which sanctioned us in 65,71 and the 90s and later lifted them when WOT started or should i say the invasion of afghanistan... where Pak-Saudis asked the taliban to hand over OBL... didnt we? which they didnt.. and than musharaf jumped in we bought the war to our house! which we are still fighting for being "Allies" of kafir USA???

We didnt have any benefit to hoist OBL.. apart from handing him to USA for some gains or benefits in return.. thts the sanest arguement..

Funny.. we never sent our paramilitary forces etc.. to afghanistan as proxies did we? nor can india occupy Pakistan.. forget the resistance etc.. the nuclear weapons n Paks MAD policy alone is deterent enough to negate this retardd theorey..

I'll answer on monday probably, don't have time during the weekend for long conversations. Just casual reading and one liners.....

The leaders are just a reflection of the society they come from.
So for those who point out that Pakistani 'leaders' are the problem and not the people of Pakistan, they are wrong.

The leaders are just a reflection of the society they come from.
So for those who point out that Pakistani 'leaders' are the problem and not the people of Pakistan, they are wrong.
Incorrect. Take Iran as a example... huge country with lots of potential, cultured civilization, educated people that strife for peace but you got a bunch of mullahs that ruin everything.

Incorrect. Take Iran as a example... huge country with lots of potential, cultured civilization, educated people that strife for peace but you got a bunch of mullahs that ruin everything.
Sorry, thats not true in a democracy.
In a democracy, the people who rise to power are a reflection of the society they rise from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom