What's new

Corrupt Pakistan Corrupt People!

Well guys it's not troll..i want to share my experience and the time i have spend with pakistani people..i come across with quite few pakistani during my study.couple of them are still in touch with me..one of my friend was from sargodha..his name is sohail anjum.he had 2000 dollars from me for show money to apply for uk tourist visa. we were all living in cyprus and studying together. we were really good friends eating together,going out together. He got visa and the day he suppose to return money..he said he dropped the money somewhere on the way back home. well then he went to england and never returned. i have finished my study and went to UK as well...i chased him..he started speaking to me again and promised me to he will give money back in installments. he gave 400 pounds back in 2 installments. he rang me again and requested to borrow another 100 pounds.. he swore on kuraan..he will return money soon..i gave him again but since he changed his number and never contacted me back..this is only one incidence..so many other pakistani friends..i mean it when i call them friends all were good one..they borrowed money but never returned..one of them Name is Zaheer..i dont know where he is from pakistan..borrowed 200 pounds..Why its always pakistani cheat to me??? I don't want to hurt anyone..because i hurt more then anyone to being friends with them..it's not about the money..it's about the principals of life..it's very easy to swore on kuraan.. they call them true muslims..does they even follow the basic of huminty??

So this is the story.

My mother went to Pakistan a couple of days ago and immigration has been the most rude and liars. I know thousands of Pakistanis use Pakistani or Canadian Passports and are never asked for overseas cards, it is an option not mandatory. We specifically did not get overseas cards because the corrupt government of Pakistan would Tax you in all possible ways and harass you, the tax would never go to where it belongs so No to overseas card!.

Here is another fk dodgy lie, they asked for Pakistani Passport and declared it expired which it my mother got it last year, Ah another of those tricks to get paid but didn't work. So the last update I have is they gave her some document/paper in hope that they would get money or make an over seas card and immediately put you into the list of "pay money to corrupt lot now".

Any other Pakistani faced similar case please post, all i can say it worst poor mentality of Pakistanis specially in these departments all looking for money DOGS!

Sir, you are better off in canada. pakistan has gone to the dogs. hate say this but it is tru. even soon i will be trying to move away from here.

Sir, you are better off in canada. pakistan has gone to the dogs. hate say this but it is tru. even soon i will be trying to move away from here.

Great going, We all should be proud of ourselves... :D
I can understand the frustration shown here, but the title of this thread is like insulting PAKISTAN,

We need to vote for eligible clean candidates, rest of such lot will get the danda by a capable government.

Isn't the whole system computerized? The Passport gets fed into the scanner and the computer then judges whether the passport is expired or not?

BTW, the 10 or so times I have passed through Isl immigration, the immigration officials themselves were kind of polite, their behavior was much much better than the Arab officers in Dubai airport.

It's another thing that the Pakistani public there didn't have any idea about queues and lines, and the Isl arrival hall is cramped, but the Immigration officials themselves were not rude in anyway. Although the customs can be a hassle, and the folks who want a bribe are the customs officials...

Great going, We all should be proud of ourselves... :D
I can understand the frustration shown here, but the title of this thread is like insulting PAKISTAN,

Nope Title stays correct, it is a much broader term.

Isn't the whole system computerized? The Passport gets fed into the scanner and the computer then judges whether the passport is expired or not?

BTW, the 10 or so times I have passed through Isl immigration, the immigration officials themselves were kind of polite, their behavior was much much better than the Arab officers in Dubai airport.

It's another thing that the Pakistani public there didn't have any idea about queues and lines, and the Isl arrival hall is cramped, but the Immigration officials themselves were not rude in anyway. Although the customs can be a hassle, and the folks who want a bribe are the customs officials...

I encounter the same when i was coming back from Pakistan with my wife, that at lahore airport the lady custom officer asked me for money for not checking my luggage, i was like what the ****... why should i pay you? i'm not carrying any banned stuff.... in the end i pretended to call someone i know @ Airport & she said No prob u can proceed to check out counter... lol .....

Nope Title stays correct, it is a much broader term.
i disagree, u can blame the people, but not the country as a whole.....

Well I am not going to get overseas card not in a million years I prefer to remain a ghost if such corrupt regimes are in Pakistan I don't want background checks on our properties/banks and later send me bhata parchi by them.

Yep I am and I already wrote and emailed it so they can print it out sign and submit it to the Authority. That was a worst treatment the way I heard it. These are the same people who let shahzaib's murderer slip away to dubai so easily.

Have you guys heard at lahore Airport immigration robbed someone of gold someone earned and bought it for his sister's marriage, shameful DOGs.

You are correct in saying that there is much wrong with the way our airports and immigration and customs controls work with inefficiency and corruption.

Pakistani immigration officers harassed me at karachi airport!! I was traveling from karachi to riyadh and they said that my visa is expired!! When it wasn't expired, the date was written in English and Arabic but they insisted that it is expired by intentionality reading it wrong! Then a Saudi airline official came and rescue me from those evil immigration guys, because the flight was getting late and they hold me up for 1 hour! I already had got my boarding pass and they couldn't help but tell again and again that its expired! I was totally fk up that day! I hate pakistani immigration!!!

well it's very dangerous sign for country system collapse , it's open harassment on places like Airport these are goons . India has corruption problem but open harassment on posh places like airport is like inviting flight to city Jail. in India mostly corruption happens with government money , police cases , Forest , mostly where money offering person is already in some kind of scam.

MY son, holding a valid work visa for Malaysia, was detained at Allama Iqbal International Airport, Lahore, by immigration people who openly demanded money with threats that they would get him offloaded from his flight if he did not met their demand.

What choice do you have but to either oblige or call on telephone some acquaintances to get facilitated. Pakistani passport-holders are being discriminated within Pakistan because the immigration dares not harass dual nationality-holders for fear that they may complain to their newly-adopted nation’s embassies.

As for unfortunate Pakistani nationals, there is no redressal for their grievances. Our government never tires of beating the drum of loyal expatriate Pakistanis, mostly holding single Pakistani passport, repatriating billions of dollars annually to Pakistan.

But other than mere rhetoric, there is nothing concrete on the ground to display any appreciation.

If you complain to the airline, they state that this is beyond its jurisdiction and, in any case, these immigration postings at airports are achieved by paying hefty amounts to superiors and, therefore, this practice is here to stay.

MIR TASSADAQ
Lahore

Woes of Pakistani expats | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

So looks like this is a widespread disease...

This is the first time I heard of this happening. The staff at Lahore immigration is very polite and efficient, with computerized system I don't think this could be the fault of airport authorities but error (even deliberate) during the time of issue of passport.

Off topic, you will appreciate the services of Pakistani airports if you've ever been to Dubai.

The tragedy is we the overseas Pakistanis, when living in the West, they will even observe a queue to go to the public toilet but as soon as they touch down in Pakistan, they become law unto themselves. Every time i landed in Islamabad, the staff have always been courteous, the only regret always is how the fellow passengers are always adamant to turn the place into a Cattle market.
Last time i embarked from Islamabad, even after checking in, i still managed to leave the premises at least three times to catch up with some late arriving friends and family members.....all due to generosity of the staff on duty.!!

Back
Top Bottom