What's new

Corrupt Pakistan Corrupt People!

You should thank god that the Pakistani government has "given" you Pakistani Passport. This is what politicians will say as Pakistani Passport is a luxury now in Pakistan and outside Pakistan.

Pakistani Consulate in Dubai and Embassy in Abu Dhabi are not issuing any passports since many months.

For urgent passport application date of delivery is being around 2-3 months to start with, before it was around 14 days.

Even after 2-3 months many applicants are not getting their renewed passports.

Government and politicians don't not care for the citizens, government wants them to leave Pakistan, Government does not want to give them passports and has made getting passports a luxury in Pakistan and now getting renewed is a big thing for overseas Pakistani.

If no change happens in coming elections and same rubbish old dirty politicians and dual nationality holders again arrive in power and sit in parliament then the election slogan in future for some candidates will be "vote for me i will get you a passport".

The Pakistani consulate in Dubai is minting money but the services are worse than the embassy of any country having the least number of nationals in UAE.

Ordinary: 36 Pages AED 151/= Delivery after 30 Days
Urgent: 36 Pages AED 251/= Delivery after 12 Days
Ordinary 100 Pages AED 302/= Delivery after 30 Days
Urgent 100 Pages AED 602/= Delivery after 12 Days
Lost Ordinary AED 301/= Delivery after 30 Days
Lost Urgent AED 502/= Delivery after 12 Days

Around 500 to 600 people visit the embassy daily but only around 400 applicants are allowed inside the consulate daily, so let us calculate 400 applications of ordinary passport (36 pages) x AED 151.00 = AED 60,400.00 per day x 22 working days = AED 1,328,800.00 per month

I am not counting the applications of urgent passport in the calculation or the fees for other consular services like attestations and applications for renewal of NICOP cards and issuance of new NICOP cards.

Also there is a fee collected for each passport application which shows on the invoice as something relating to the parliament, can't remember the exact wording.

Where is all that money?

Back
Top Bottom